Are you all Stupid wanting to move to Australia?

tracy123

Guest P.Ross
I assume your another person residing in the UK thinking that you will come to Australia and everything will be Rosy?

You will see when you get here how boring it is.

I lived there for 2 years (a few years ago) on the Gold Coast working in a hotel as a chef. Had to come back due to visa issues (was on temporary visa). Am going back on 175. Didn't find it boring at all.

Maybe you are just one of those people who have difficulty making friends and fitting in??? Some people are are just not meant to move outside their comfort zone - maybe that's you? (That's not meant as an insult, or to wind you up - just an obervation.)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest earlswood
I lived there for 2 years (a few years ago) on the Gold Coast working in a hotel as a chef. Had to come back due to visa issues (was on temporary visa). Am going back on 175. Didn't find it boring at all.

Maybe you are just one of those people who have difficulty making friends and fitting in??? Some people are are just not meant to move outside their comfort zone - maybe that's you? (That's not meant as an insult, or to wind you up - just an obervation.)

That depens on where you came from...I came after living in London and belive me Perth is bloody boring mate....If you come from the dingles it might seem lively.

Guest barab

Could be right,

I just simply miss my family,and can't bear the thought of my daughter growing up without them there.I'm not bitter,and i have loads of friends both here and in Scotland,and i thibk Scotland is a better and less boring place to live.

It may be different for you,good on you if it is,but there is all the same problems here that the UK has and that is a fact.

Guest P.Ross
That depens on where you came from...I came after living in London and belive me Perth is bloody boring mate....If you come from the dingles it might seem lively.

Can't comment on Perth - never been. Come from Birmingham originally. Worked in London for a while and didn't like it.

Are you all stupid wanting to move to Australia, and mentally insane if you want to move to Perth!!!!!

Please take off your rose coloured specs and stay in the UK more to the point move to the south side of England!!!!

Australia started off full of all the unsavory types that the UK could get rid of! It’s full of crime you will get mugged if you dare go outside not that I would as if the bad people don’t get you the hot baking sun will give you skin cancer! (That’s in between all the rain that Australia gets).

Beaches are far better in the UK as is everything else Australia is not even a close 2nd. Don’t get me started on the spiders, snakes, sharks and anything else that can KILL YOU!!!

It has no history what so ever as the history only started just over 200 years ago when it was invaded by the British! (Please don’t tell this to the Aboriginal people)

Australia is full of yobs, drunks, drugies, gangs (barefooted too), glue sniffers, graffiti artists people that beat there kids and every other low life you could meet!!!

Consider yourself told, you have been warned not to move, England is the place to be, Australia is not for YOU!!!

Be glad you read this post, you have just had a close shave it could have been the worst mistake of your life.

Geoffrey

PS All the positive post you read is done by the Australian government. People like Cal, Jo Shelli etc are all in concentration camps doing hard labour and the rest that make the move and are never heard from again? well lets just say R.I.P you get my drift

Hi Geoff are you having a mad five minutes! :goofy::wacko: clicked your chicken to cheer you up. P.S I still want to go don't worry!

Guest melissa

Are you all blind!! Don't you know a double bluff when you see one. He DOES hate Australia. He's fooled everone again.

Darren

Guest Mark and Ginny

Geoffrey you never fail to brighten my day! Have got serious jaw ache.:biglaugh:

Going out tonight and you've really put me in the mood for it.

Cheers

Ginny & Mark

Well Geoffrey i guess i lost the bet ,lol, 10 pages and its still open ,despite a few pests trying to disrupt your post you havnt done too bad ,lol, i really expected to see that little padlock this morning!!!! lol, one to you!!!

Cal x

Well Geoffrey i guess i lost the bet ,lol, 10 pages and its still open ,despite a few pests trying to disrupt your post you havnt done too bad ,lol, i really expected to see that little padlock this morning!!!! lol, one to you!!!

Cal x

Too right as a fairly new person I have to say Earlswood and Tracy123 have to be the leaders in the big debate and good on them both!:cute: They have brightened many a grey rainy cold day!

Oh bummer. We arrived in Perth on Tuesday. Oh well, each to their own!

Claire

I'm giving out 'happy pills' (or injections) ... so you're able to enjoy Perth ... Earlswood keeps cancelling his appointment!! lol

Ali

Guest missymon
Too right as a fairly new person I have to say Earlswood and Tracy123 have to be the leaders in the big debate and good on them both!:cute: They have brightened many a grey rainy cold day!

I second that motion, they make me laugh out loud too. I look forward to coming on PIO for my daily guarranteed smile.

EVERY day is a grey rainy cold day here. Had to put the heating on for while today........unbelievable and soooo depressing:arghh:

Monica

Guest yvonne and paul

Loooooooooooooooonieeeeess!!!!

The whole bloody lot of ya!!

Bloody looooooooooooooooooonieeeees :arghh:

Ali I need some happy pills.........................:err:

Paul

Guest yvonne and paul

Yep, they should be enough, thanks Ali.

Than again, if I keep reading Geoffrey's posts I might need some more :goofy:

Paul

Guest barab
I've even got my rose coloured specs ready !!! Do you like them?

ProductShot

Mrs Tyke xx

Make sure you put them on when your flying in to the airport.

Thats when the dissapointment hit me,and it will never leave until i fly out again...I'm getting excited thinking about it!!!!:jiggy:

Archived