Are you all Stupid wanting to move to Australia?

tracy123

Guest Pinhead
5K??

I bet you don't even have 5K cash?

Oh you'd be surprised you sad bitter man.

I can transfer it from my CBA account if you like.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest barab
sorry barab no not drinking tonight. Meant to say where IN brisbane, but after talking to you i'm now in desperate need of a beer.

Hope you sell you house soon and wish you all the luck back in uk and you obviously won't need to come on pio anymore once you're back.

Bye bye

eddie

P.S. Why not advertise your house on here, never know you might sell it quicker.

Oh yes i'll be back to let you all know how glorious a life i will have....Family at Christmas,going to watch the football on a saturday,having a real pub meal,shopping at Marks and Spencer,seeing real mates again,having a well payed job,no red back infestations,drinking real beer,great health care,watching the British open on BBC,Fast broadband,watching the ryder cup on TV,reasonably priced dental treatment,snow in winter,building a snowman for my daughter,late light evenings in the garden with the neighbours in summer, being able to ride a bike peacefully in the Scottish highlands.

The main one is being with family at Christmas and any other time of the year for that matter!

Guest Jaynie
Oh yes i'll be back to let you all know how glorious a life i will have....Family at Christmas,going to watch the football on a saturday,having a real pub meal,shopping at Marks and Spencer,seeing real mates again,having a well payed job,no red back infestations,drinking real beer,great health care,watching the British open on BBC,Fast broadband,watching the ryder cup on TV,reasonably priced dental treatment,snow in winter,building a snowman for my daughter,late light evenings in the garden with the neighbours in summer, being able to ride a bike peacefully in the Scottish highlands.

The main one is being with family at Christmas and any other time of the year for that matter!

Why the hell did you come here you miserable person? Enjoy the rest of your time in Oz and then leave us alone!!!!!

So glad your'e looking forward to coming back to u.k.So why on earth did you leave all that in the first place.

Guest Working to fish

Ok Barab. I sincerely, and i'm not taking the mickey, do hope that you manage to sell your house and i wish you all the best on your return to the uk. I can't be bothered to argue with you anymore. All the points that you have made are valid points which everyone does need to take into consideration before coming to oz. We certainly took them into consideration like everyone should.

Sorry it didn't work out for you here in oz.

eddie

Guest P.Ross

Because being the most boring place on the face of the earth there is nothing else to do!!

Why don't you try getting a life you sad looser?

Why so bitter?

Paul

Guest earlswood
Thanks for the PM Geoffry, seems i miss laid my sense of humour for a moment there!! :no:

Are you an Aussie?

Guest labby1

I've seen all the posts about Billy Braveheart, but no idea what its about. Can someone tell me and I can then post something appropriate.

to live the dream, im living the dream lol yes living the dream lol

Guest earlswood

Hey don't forget park farm pork pies and faggots and peas:notworthy:

Guest barab

Ok Barab. I sincerely, and i'm not taking the mickey, do hope that you manage to sell your house and i wish you all the best on your return to the uk. I can't be bothered to argue with you anymore. All the points that you have made are valid points which everyone does need to take into consideration before coming to oz. We certainly took them into consideration like everyone should.

Sorry it didn't work out for you here in oz.

eddie

Thanks for the kind words mate.

A lot of the time i do come on here and over egg it,but i'm starting to think it was a mistake coming over here.

I hope you guys don't have the same experience as me,i hope it works for you all,because when it starts to have a negative effect on your immediate family then it can be very stressful.

All we want now is our old life back,so we can get back to normal.

Hope we can be civil from now on.

But don't click that Chicken,i'm proud of my status!!!

Guest Working to fish
I bet you love faggots

LOL

come on earls i know you love faggots. Show us a picture of your girlfriend. lmao

Only have a joke now as i'm bored ****less with barabs

eddie

Guest earlswood
LOL

come on earls i know you love faggots. Show us a picture of your girlfriend. lmao

eddie

My net brings forth another sprat:biglaugh:

Thanks for the kind words mate.

A lot of the time i do come on here and over egg it,but i'm starting to think it was a mistake coming over here.

I hope you guys don't have the same experience as me,i hope it works for you all,because when it starts to have a negative effect on your immediate family then it can be very stressful.

All we want now is our old life back,so we can get back to normal.

Hope we can be civil from now on.

36_1_4.gif

But don't click that Chicken,i'm proud of my status!!!

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZCxdm238YYGB

Guest earlswood
LOL

eddie

Here is the lucky girl

Guest Working to fish
My net brings forth another sprat:biglaugh:

Bloody faggot

This is only a joke and no offence meant to anyone else apart from earlswood. lmao

eddie

Guest barab
Why don't you try getting a life you sad looser?

Why so bitter?

Paul

I assume your another person residing in the UK thinking that you will come to Australia and everything will be Rosy?

You will see when you get here how boring it is.

Guest Working to fish
Here is the lucky girl

Earlswood, no way is that your girlfriend. I'm sure i've seen her modelling in the Freemans catalogue, so you must have got this off the net.

eddie

lmao

Archived