Are you all Stupid wanting to move to Australia?

tracy123

Heh guys he is joking ,Geoffrey is an aussie itching to get back here,he is trying (in his way ,lol) to have some light hearted banter,(& have a friendly dig at his mates Earls &john no doubt)

JUST MAKE SURE IT STAYS FRIENDLY GEOFFREY OR ITS GOING!

Cal x

We going to let Geoff back in to OZ OMG we have to make sure Customs:policeman: are aware so he can receivea full body search as he could bring in some cure that could turn all the aussies into POMS omg that would be a diaster for us all. We not the the unique migrations lol

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dare you Cranky !lol ,,that would be sooo funny ,lol, the old rubber gloves and vaseline treatment,you would have to book flights though to go and see cause geoffrey in that position could definately not be missed ,remember your camera cranky,we would of course photographic evidence for in the PIO gallery!!!lol

Cal x

Dare you Cranky !lol ,,that would be sooo funny ,lol, the old rubber gloves and vaseline treatment,you would have to book flights though to go and see cause geoffrey in that position could definately not be missed ,remember your camera cranky,we would of course photographic evidence for in the PIO gallery!!!lol

Cal x

Well soon as we know he coming this way I make sure he gets the run down by UK customs first:policeman: i call in a favour just advising them a Dodgey Aussie coming through and goes by the name Geoffrey but he really a wanted man in OZ for bring the pom cure home :twitcy:

Guest earlswood
Its funny you say that!!! as alot of woman say that to me.....

:biglaugh: pull my nightie down when you have finished Geoff.

For anyone who is under the illusion that Geoff is serious about staying in UK....I've just got one thing to say.....GEOFF lives in BLACKBURN....that's it!!!!

(and just in case anyone with a sense of humour extraction thinks I'm being serious....you'll be right then!! ha!!)

XxX

Archived