Are you all Stupid wanting to move to Australia?

tracy123

Guest JoanneHattersley

Negative posts are fine as long as they are realisitic and not just a slagging off. We need both neg and pos for those that are emigrating to get a realistic view. ISnt that what PIO is about???

Everyone knows that I love Oz but there are places here that I cant stand too! LOL! WHat works for one doesnt always work for someone else.

Lets appreciate everyones opinion and not diss everyone that says "it aint for me" cos guess what.............for some it aint!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to remind you that all of you 'Insane enough' to come to dreadful perth which is full of flies and rains 24/7 for at least 350 days of the year .... I am trained in mental health and will administer you happy pills or injections (whichever you would like)... they've worked for me and I love it here ... I haven't got round to Earlswood yet ...

Ali

THANKS ALI , I MAY NEED SOME SOON.:jiggy:

Guest Jaynie
Just to remind you that all of you 'Insane enough' to come to dreadful perth which is full of flies and rains 24/7 for at least 350 days of the year .... I am trained in mental health and will administer you happy pills or injections (whichever you would like)... they've worked for me and I love it here ... I haven't got round to Earlswood yet ...

Ali

I don't think even YOU have the medication to treat him Ali....he's a lost cause.

Guest ozgirl28

As a new member... Geoffrey - I think your comments are very sane... why would anyone want to come to live in Utopia... (Although, I must say, my parents were here in the 60s and when we emigrated we were a little disappointed that the streets weren't truly paved with gold!).

If the POMs in the UK can't get the sense of humour in your post - a word of advice... stay in the UK - you'll only get the sh*t ripped out of you when you get here.

Guest barab

This woman Tracy seems like quite an angry soul.

Lets all click her chicken.

He He He! Click the chicken...He He He...Ohh this is such fun in Australia clicking chickens.

Because being the most boring place on the face of the earth there is nothing else to do!!

Guest Pinhead

He He He! Click the chicken...He He He...Ohh this is such fun in Australia clicking chickens.

Because being the most boring place on the face of the earth there is nothing else to do!!

Then why don't you go home & stop whinging?:yes:

Guest stockies
This is no joke..I am in a concentration camp..I am given access to the internet as I am nicer than nice to the guards..If I dont do as I am told I am beaten and whipped..Ooooh me thinks I will stay a while longer:)

x

I bet you want to stay there a bit longer.........ya dirty mare !!!!!!!!

Im Just jealous can I come and help you with the guards , Im sure at your age ya have trouble seeing to all the guards on ya own !!!!!!!!!!!!

Claire. XX LMASO

Guest Working to fish

Oh god are you still here. Just go home and do your self a favour

eddie

Family%20Guy%20Total%20Idiot%20TShirt.jpg

Guest barab
Oh god are you still here. Just go home and do your self a favour

eddie

Buy my house and your wish will be granted!

Guest Working to fish
Buy my house and your wish will be granted!

where is brisbane is it and what price to get rid of you

eddie

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest barab
where is brisbane is it and what price to get rid of you

eddie

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Brisbane is on the east coast of the main island of the continent of Australia.

Hope that helps you.

Or was your post worded wrong?

Too much to drink have we?

just living the dream barbs just living the dream lol, la la la la

Guest Working to fish
Brisbane is on the east coast of the main island of the continent of Australia.

Hope that helps you.

Or was your post worded wrong?

Too much to drink have we?

sorry barab no not drinking tonight. Meant to say where IN brisbane, but after talking to you i'm now in desperate need of a beer.

Hope you sell you house soon and wish you all the luck back in uk and you obviously won't need to come on pio anymore once you're back.

Bye bye

eddie

P.S. Why not advertise your house on here, never know you might sell it quicker.

Guest labby1

At last some sense. I came onto the website for some help and positive feedback and find so much negativity it makes me wonder why people wanted to move in the first place. I don't hate the UK. I will be leaving 3 lovely grown up children behind, but I want a fresh new start in a place that I feel can offer the way of life I would enjoy and my young daughter would thrive in. You get out of something what you put into it. I know not everything is going to be rosey all of the time, life isn't like that. But just to have the opportunity to give your family something else keeps me going. If after having moved out to oz you find you don't like it and come home, use your experience's in a positive way to help others.

Guest Working to fish
5K??

I bet you don't even have 5K cash?

Tell you what if it'll get rid of ya, i don't mind doing a whip round, sure we can get $5K together.

eddie

sorry barab no not drinking tonight. Meant to say where IN brisbane, but after talking to you i'm now in desperate need of a beer.

Hope you sell you house soon and wish you all the luck back in uk and you obviously won't need to come on pio anymore once you're back.

Bye bye

eddie

P.S. Why not advertise your house on here, never know you might sell it quicker.

Eddie

What a nice thought, but I cant see that happening! it will be a pest till it gets banned. Then we could all live the dream.....

Geoffrey

Archived