AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

FlashP5sub175

hi i am going to apply in VIC... melbourne

one question more. VFS issue birthcertificate as per passport. So can we attach my passport's 1st page? Because its still valid.

regards

Great, me too in Melbourne :)

Please note: we have to attach/submit passport copy in any case.

And I guess birthcertificate is also mandatory, if you don't have then you have to submit relevant documents except passport such as school leaving certifactes etc... but better to have consulate birth certificate which is available and straight forward process otherwise you have to explain immi officer with proper reason while test interview

And I guess birthcertificate is also mandatory, if you don't have then you have to submit relevant documents except passport such as school leaving certifactes etc... but better to have consulate birth certificate which is available and straight forward process otherwise you have to explain immi officer with proper reason while test interview

Hi

do u have any idea how much VFS charge?

Hey shriniwas.

Congrats

have you received the approval letter or just found out by calling them?

also, do you know if the test date could be changed a couple of times or you can only change it once? Im planning on changing my date as soon as I receive the email to the earliest possible and keep checking afterwards if there is any date available earlier than that at a later stage.

My Application has been approved on 8th Feb 2017.

Now waiting for ceremony invitation letter.

Hey shriniwas.

Congrats

have you received the approval letter or just found out by calling them?

also, do you know if the test date could be changed a couple of times or you can only change it once? Im planning on changing my date as soon as I receive the email to the earliest possible and keep checking afterwards if there is any date available earlier than that at a later stage.

Thanks Crash,

They mailed me my approval letter, i never called immi for anything.

You can change ur test date as many time as you can.

In Melbourne there were plenty of dates available in May onwards.

Please note: only Melbourne applicant can able to check online test dates.

Hi

did u apply on same date when u r eligable or littlebit delay? My 3 passports are going to expire in july and sep.so don't want to spend money for renewal it. So is thia fine if i applied same date when eligable..

Edited by longwait

Online application would tel you if you are eligible or not mid way and won't let you apply if residence requirement not met. No point waiting for a day. It won't let you apply if not eligible.

I applied after a month. but better to wait atleast a day to be safer side.

Hello Everyone,

I've created google spreadsheet for citizenship timeline were we can analyse processing time from date of application to citishenship ceremony. if more ppl update their timeline then we will analyse better.

Please note: This is an initial stage we can build more better.

Your suggestions/comments most welcome!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JYRvi6XH4LKUvdCW5vmCG44U7VG469oZNQeKgceVDO4/edit?ts=589cfc5c#gid=0

I've shared this link in other forum too where my user name is "

"

Hi I am new here. Can I get some advice from you guys?

I think that I am eligible in next week for citizenship application. I opened online form and they ask for documents translating to English by an office approved by NATTI. Is that ok if I use professional translation service from my original country. Since I remembered when applying for PR, all of my documents were translated overseas and the immi didnt have any problem with that. Another question is can I choose council for citizenship ceremony or it must be my local council ( they hold only 1 ceremony every year)

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I've created google spreadsheet for citizenship timeline were we can analyse processing time from date of application to citishenship ceremony. if more ppl update their timeline then we will analyse better.

Please note: This is an initial stage we can build more better.

Your suggestions/comments most welcome!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JYRvi6XH4LKUvdCW5vmCG44U7VG469oZNQeKgceVDO4/edit?ts=589cfc5c#gid=0

I've shared this link in other forum too where my user name is "

"

Nice! Have put mine on