2nd time failure for 187 visa

eccc

15 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Yeah, I know that. Sadly it happens more than you think. Everything is valid but then it's a fake marriage, means "stay together is fake, joint bank account is fake, arrange family picture is fake, fake friends and so on". There's even a service out there.

Blimey!  They must be desperate in that case.  I can't imagine going through all that guff to get a visa.  Each to their own though.

21 minutes ago, kerry knight said:

My husband sat the Cook skills assessment and found it really easy if that helps?

Cook skill assessment is easy? However, not many states are open to Cook occupation.  I live in ACT, I knew before ACT is open to Cook if you have lived in ACT for a year, but no any more.  Now if you are looking for a state sponsorship in ACT, you have to have Chef skills assessed. 

3 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Yeah, I know that. Sadly it happens more than you think. Everything is valid but then it's a fake marriage, means "stay together is fake, joint bank account is fake, arrange family picture is fake, fake friends and so on". There's even a service out there.

Then could I suggest if you  know of a service providing fake visa information you report them to the Immigration authorities so they can get shut down?

We are a genuine couple but had to move back to the UK as immigration would not grant m husband a visa. So if you now of couples being granted fraudulent visas's do us all a favour and report the company, or tell me who they are and I will report them. 

4 hours ago, ring3018 said:

There are many fake marriages in the UK too by the way, hence the strict requirements there.  

Edited by Nemesis

22 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Then could I suggest if you  know of a service providing fake visa information you report them to the Immigration authorities so they can get shut down?

We are a genuine couple but had to move back to the UK as immigration would not grant m husband a visa. So if you now of couples being granted fraudulent visas's do us all a favour and report the company, or tell me who they are and I will report them. 

I did but there’s no response and the girl is now a citizen and divorce her fake husband. Regarding the company, she doesn’t tell me.

I am really angry as well but I can’t do anything I report anonymously anything I know from fake marriage to overstayers. I’m not sure if they really care about those anyway

Edited by ring3018

6 hours ago, ring3018 said:

We're told immigration often visit sites like ours .. i'm sure they'll find it interesting.

28 minutes ago, ali said:

We're told immigration often visit sites like ours .. i'm sure they'll find it interesting.

Well what can they do then? They even ignore the reports. They should do a better check not increasing the visa fee every year. 

Edited by ring3018

4 hours ago, ring3018 said:

I did but there’s no response and the girl is now a citizen and divorce her fake husband. Regarding the company, she doesn’t tell me.

I am really angry as well but I can’t do anything I report anonymously anything I know from fake marriage to overstayers. I’m not sure if they really care about those anyway

If you report it then they do not respond to you but they have to investigate, as I know only too well. Often someone makes a report out of malice or spite, and that can have a devastating result, but the person who made the report will not be told the consequences. 

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 09:53, ali said:

Whilst it's expensive - you didn't have the right to live in Australia hence the visa.  Are you suggesting the wait period for Citizenship should be waivered because you're married to an Australian?

Yes I think the waiting period should be different (I know it never will be). Having all of your children Australian creates a permanent lifelong bond to the country which is different to mum dad and two kids who watched wanted down under on telly and decided to move. But the rules don't recognise that difference. I would not suggest marriage with no children is grounds to 'skip the queue'

I have done the UK partner visa previously. It too is a joke system I had to get a job from overseas which I quit pretty much as soon as we moved a complete waste of the employer and my time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. 

As my story above, my MA suggest me to seek ministerial intervention as the legislation and long processing time fail me twice. And she believes this is an unfair process. 

I am not very confident with the intervention, what if I wait for 2 years, and the minister refused to intervene?  I would like to know what you guys think. Thank you

7 hours ago, eccc said:

Hi everyone. 

As my story above, my MA suggest me to seek ministerial intervention as the legislation and long processing time fail me twice. And she believes this is an unfair process. 

I am not very confident with the intervention, what if I wait for 2 years, and the minister refused to intervene?  I would like to know what you guys think. Thank you

I am not very confident too . Usually minister don't intervene in most of the cases . So end of the day decision is still unchanged. There is no doubt you worked hard to get to the big decision but chances are not too bright with the ministerial intervention. 

I think for ministerial intervention you only have to wait about six months.

You can try your luck with ministerial intervention but you should have other plans too in case decision does not come in your favour. Best of luck.

14 hours ago, eccc said:

Hi everyone. 

Before you seek Ministerial Intervention, it's important that you aware of all of the consequences associated with going down this path and the very low success rate with the current Minister.

Discuss in detail with your MA before proceeding.

7 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

Before you seek Ministerial Intervention, it's important that you aware of all of the consequences associated with going down this path and the very low success rate with the current Minister.

Hi Raul, what are the consequences?  It may vary from case to case right? Could you list some? Thanks.

13 hours ago, Mano@187 said:

I am not very confident too . Usually minister don't intervene in most of the cases . So end of the day decision is still unchanged. There is no doubt you worked hard to get to the big decision but chances are not too bright with the ministerial intervention. 

You can try your luck with ministerial intervention but you should have other plans too in case decision does not come in your favour. Best of luck.

Do you know if we are still able to apply to something else if tbe decision is not favourable? Or if we need to leave the country?

17 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

Yes I do dicuss with my MA quite a few times. 

I said there’re no compassion reasons in our case (apart from the misery i went through) that will possibly attract the minister’s concern. As i am healthy, skilled, educated, able to pay my bills and being sent back to my home country will not kill me etc. Plus, being in BVE is not a thing that i would like to choose to. No further visa application when processing my case is my another concern. 

However, my MA’s perspective is it is not about compassion, is about legislative fairness and long processing time of the visa fail me. As i never broken any visa conditions she stands i have a good case.  So she suggests me seek ministerial intervention. 

It is hard for me to make a decision now. Should i take her expertise or follow my own preferences? 

On 11/10/2018 at 00:56, Mano@187 said:

Yes i do agreed with you. The chances of getting intervented is too low. Majority of the case won’t reach to the minister. 

I would rather not to take the risk from my own perspective. But my MA says i have a good case and it worth a try. So make it even harder to make a decision whether or not i should give it a go. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eccc said:

Yes I do dicuss with my MA quite a few times. 

I said there’re no compassion reasons in our case (apart from the misery i went through) that will possibly attract the minister’s concern. As i am healthy, skilled, educated, able to pay my bills and being sent back to my home country will not kill me etc. Plus, being in BVE is not a thing that i would like to choose to. No further visa application when processing my case is my another concern. 

However, my MA’s perspective is it is not about compassion, is about legislative fairness and long processing time of the visa fail me. As i never broken any visa conditions she stands i have a good case.  So she suggests me seek ministerial intervention. 

It is hard for me to make a decision now. Should i take her expertise or follow my own preferences? 

As I do not know all the facts of your case, I cannot give specific advice. Your Agent would be best placed to advise of your specific matter.

I was referring to you being aware of the BVE situation and limited or no options afterwards if Ministerial Intervention fails. Your post makes it clear that you are aware.

Compassionate reasons are not the only reasons for seeking intervention. Intervention can also be sought in "Circumstances not anticipated by relevant legislation; or clearly unintended consequences of legislation; or the application of relevant legislation leads to unfair or unreasonable results in your case."

Your choice will depend somewhat on whether any other options are available.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 07:00, Raul Senise said:

As I do not know all the facts of your case, I cannot give specific advice. Your Agent would be best placed to advise of your specific matter.

I was referring to you being aware of the BVE situation and limited or no options afterwards if Ministerial Intervention fails. Your post makes it clear that you are aware.

Compassionate reasons are not the only reasons for seeking intervention. Intervention can also be sought in "Circumstances not anticipated by relevant legislation; or clearly unintended consequences of legislation; or the application of relevant legislation leads to unfair or unreasonable results in your case."

Your choice will depend somewhat on whether any other options are available.

I don't have many options that lead directly to PR.  But my husband's employer is happy to sponsor him a TSS 482 visa. 

So I was happy to give TSS a go as we can avoid BVE but the thing is it wont lead to residency. We have to opt for another visa eventually.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eccc said:

I don't have many options that lead directly to PR.  But my husband's employer is happy to sponsor him a TSS 482 visa. 

So I was happy to give TSS a go as we can avoid BVE but the thing is it wont lead to residency. We have to opt for another visa eventually.

Are you a chef? I think that Tss 482 for Chef will lead to Pr eventually 

2 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Are you a chef? I think that Tss 482 for Chef will lead to Pr eventually 

Yes i am. But even though i am a chef de partie i will still be nominate as a cook rather than a chef. Cause chef normally refers to headchef or above who is in a management role. 

On 11/10/2018 at 08:56, Isabela said:

Do you know if we are still able to apply to something else if tbe decision is not favourable? Or if we need to leave the country?

You can apply for another visa but you probably have to be offshore .

Better consult with a Good migration lawyer before proceeding.

On 15/10/2018 at 06:35, Mano@187 said:

You can apply for another visa but you probably have to be offshore .

Better consult with a Good migration lawyer before proceeding.

I did have a agent who work along with me from day 1. 

She strongly suggest go fo intervention not TSS visa.  Should i go? 

It's very tough decision. You do have a good case but if decision is unchanged you might have to go overseas to apply for the next visa . Hopefully you don't get BVE when you apply for ministerial intervention. If you avoid getting BVE then you will be fine to live in Australia and apply further visas if eligible.

1 hour ago, Mano@187 said:

It's very tough decision. You do have a good case but if decision is unchanged you might have to go overseas to apply for the next visa . Hopefully you don't get BVE when you apply for ministerial intervention. If you avoid getting BVE then you will be fine to live in Australia and apply further visas if eligible.

Do you think i have a good case?  But in my case there is no compassion reason and my employer is gone. Does the minister will consider as their slow processing have a bad impact on my case or just blame i have bad luck?  I hardly think the minister will grant a permanent residency as my employer is no longer exist.  

How can i avoid BVE ? According to the Immi website, the applicant seeking ministerial intervention will be granted a BVE (it could be no work right as well). I am really worry about no travel and no further application onshore. 

1 hour ago, eccc said:

Do you think i have a good case?  But in my case there is no compassion reason and my employer is gone. Does the minister will consider as their slow processing have a bad impact on my case or just blame i have bad luck?  I hardly think the minister will grant a permanent residency as my employer is no longer exist.  

How can i avoid BVE ? According to the Immi website, the applicant seeking ministerial intervention will be granted a BVE (it could be no work right as well). I am really worry about no travel and no further application onshore. 

I didn't know that BVE is must for all applicants seeking ministerial intervention. Once BVE is granted there is no way back to get any other BV. So it's the worst case.

You do have a case u know . Only a good migration lawyer can guide you that how much chances you may have to succeed .I can't say how minister will respond your request to intervene.  A lot depends on luck too.

who is your migration agent?