2nd time failure for 187 visa

eccc

I am trying to read your story but I can’t, why did they reject your visa? It was your vida or your nomination rejected? Also what is the criteria to successfully nomination outcome? Ayayay it’s sooo hard! So many dreams and time and money, all crashed to the paviment like nothing. So sorry about your situation, please keep us updated.

On 11/10/2018 at 00:56, Mano@187 said:

I am not very confident too . Usually minister don't intervene in most of the cases . So end of the day decision is still unchanged. There is no doubt you worked hard to get to the big decision but chances are not too bright with the ministerial intervention. 

I think for ministerial intervention you only have to wait about six months.

You can try your luck with ministerial intervention but you should have other plans too in case decision does not come in your favour. Best of luck.

How long process for intervene review (ministerisl intervention) ?

9 hours ago, Suel21 said:

I am trying to read your story but I can’t, why did they reject your visa? It was your vida or your nomination rejected? Also what is the criteria to successfully nomination outcome? Ayayay it’s sooo hard! So many dreams and time and money, all crashed to the paviment like nothing. So sorry about your situation, please keep us updated.

the department refused the nomination due to the fact that the company was no longer in operation, it went into voluntary administration. Without a granted nomination, the visa won't be approved. So i  got both nomination and visa refusal.

18 hours ago, eccc said:

the department refused the nomination due to the fact that the company was no longer in operation, it went into voluntary administration. Without a granted nomination, the visa won't be approved. So i  got both nomination and visa refusal.

Oh Dear! This is terrible. What are your options? Where are you? Which state? 

19 hours ago, Mano@187 said:

Expect in next couple of months. 

I’ve been told by my MA saying the process will take up to 2-3 years (?). I wonder if the department will tell you whether you are eligible for ministerial interview in 6 months time (?) and the case reach to minister will take up to 2-3 years?  I am confused. 

To be honest I am not aware about how long it takes for minister to intervene . As you know a lot has changed from last 1 or 2 years . Processing times for most of the visas have increased. A lot of people are getting their visas refused. As in 2014 I am sure it used to be around 6 months. 

Look at Immigration website I believe it must be mentioned there .

On 27/10/2018 at 22:51, eccc said:

I’ve been told by my MA saying the process will take up to 2-3 years (?). I wonder if the department will tell you whether you are eligible for ministerial interview in 6 months time (?) and the case reach to minister will take up to 2-3 years?  I am confused. 

It depends on whether it gets to the Minister. Due to the volume of Ministerial Intervention requests being submitted, some are being rejected quickly as not meeting the requirements, before they even get to the Minister.

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/10/2018 at 03:47, Mano@187 said:

Expect in next couple of months. 

I reply from immigration related to ministerial intervention review. They refused my visa old ens 186 visa because I applied new application. In August. I applied for ministerial intervention review in June 2018 and got result in Nov. They not going to review old decision like refusal nomination.

On 17/11/2018 at 22:18, Deep1984 said:

I reply from immigration related to ministerial intervention review. They refused my visa old ens 186 visa because I applied new application. In August. I applied for ministerial intervention review in June 2018 and got result in Nov. They not going to review old decision like refusal nomination.

How long have you waited for the anwer from the immigraton department?