6 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

Congrats
Surely we are next@dondons1uk I'm not gonna lie I am now checking emails every hour and getting so disappointed ..... gotta just forget about it for now ....

I’m resigned to mine being longer, due to it only being two weeks. I think you have a very good chance, seems to be working through submission dates. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anda said:

Hi All 

We uploaded our police checks on request last week Wednesday and we just got the news that 309 has been granted 🎉

goodluck to you all waiting but ours was pretty quick. Applied April, medcheck the following week, recieved no comms until October 29th requesting police certificates and recieved approval this morning.

We are defacto, 2.5 years together, he is Italian and I am Australian. 

7months and approved! 

All the best! 

Congratulations Anda! 

27 minutes ago, SydneyBound said:

I think you have a very good chance, seems to be working through submission dates. 

Not going by my very straight forward application submitted in March.  The only further information requested was police checks which I imagined would just be checked in a flash and the grant approved. Congratulations to all the successes but I probably need to distance myself from the forum and from checking my Immi account as all the much later applications being approved is really worrying. 😂

Not going by my very straight forward application submitted in March.  The only further information requested was police checks which I imagined would just be checked in a flash and the grant approved. Congratulations to all the successes but I probably need to distance myself from the forum and from checking my Immi account as all the much later applications being approved is really worrying. [emoji23]
I know I am the same. I'm just hoping we are in a pile somewhere and haven't been re-assesed yet. 🤞for us all to hear soon

I was the 30th October. Just kicking myself as I just didn't specify where a road ticket my hubby got was from .... they don't even show up on the police certs but I was being so over cautious and am now kicking myself daily ....
It's such a stressful process will be so glad when it's over.
When did you upload extra info??? Xox

26 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

I know I am the same. I'm just hoping we are in a pile somewhere and haven't been re-assesed yet. 🤞for us all to hear soon

Not sure why my tears have now become giant sized although they will be soon!!  I wonder if it's possible to be overlooked. Has anyone considered phoning?

Not sure why my tears have now become giant sized although they will be soon!!  I wonder if it's possible to be overlooked. Has anyone considered phoning?

I know unsure why i cant see signatures on the app either. Hence the questions. Sorry

I know I shouldn't let myself get worked up not hearing anything but I am getting in a bit of a tis most days ... so unhelpful

This all has to be over soon ... surely!!!!

Oh and I figured would just get ... you are well within their 12-17 months line if we called

1 minute ago, Katiebobbles said:

I know unsure why i cant see signatures on the app either. Hence the questions. Sorry
I know I shouldn't let myself get worked up not hearing anything but I am getting in a bit of a tis most days ... so unhelpful
This all has to be over soon ... surely!!!!

Everything definitely displays and updates better on my laptop. 

I'm lucky in that I don't have a job offer or flight booked like some of you but it's the fear that something disastrous has happened like documents not showing their end!!

So have people had issues with documents not showing at the embassy end as this would be interesting to know as ours was refused as the embassy didn’t receive anything apart from our application. Subsequently it was refused due to them not receiving anything although 50 docs were sent. 

Will be helpful to know as we can use this in our appeal. 

55 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

I was the 30th October. Just kicking myself as I just didn't specify where a road ticket my hubby got was from .... they don't even show up on the police certs but I was being so over cautious and am now kicking myself daily ....
It's such a stressful process will be so glad when it's over.
When did you upload extra info??? Xox

Mine was 16 days ago, which in the grand scheme of things is not long. 

Some if the signatures show up, some don’t. Very weird. 

I feel for those who have been waiting for so long, one would think that there would be some way of chasing up stalled apps, people are paying a fortune after all. 

• Like 2

It is a truly terrible system, as your whole life is on hold/in limbo while you wait around for an undefined time, for someone you will most likely never meet or see to make a potentially life-changing decision for you and your family.  And you cannot even really plan anything to any degree of accuracy because you don't really know if it will take a month or six months or a year.  Such a stressful experience for all... try not to let it get to you though guys, unfortunately worrying changes nothing, if it did, we would all have our golden tickets now!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ben34uk said:

So have people had issues with documents not showing at the embassy end as this would be interesting to know as ours was refused as the embassy didn’t receive anything apart from our application. Subsequently it was refused due to them not receiving anything although 50 docs were sent. 

Will be helpful to know as we can use this in our appeal. 

It seems as if no-one knows until if and when they decline their application!

It’s an absolute joke. How are u even suppose to know that the embassy actually get the evidence there should be a response email saying documents have been received so u actually know they have received them. This is the problem we have had.  

Even wehen we sent off for our appeal my agent sent 5 documents with the appeal application and we got an email back stating each item they have received 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ben34uk said:

It’s an absolute joke. How are u even suppose to know that the embassy actually get the evidence there should be a response email saying documents have been received so u actually know they have received them. This is the problem we have had.  

Even wehen we sent off for our appeal my agent sent 5 documents with the appeal application and we got an email back stating each item they have received 

Really wishing you luck with your appeal Ben. 🤞

If you download a copy of your application it includes a list of the documents received.  I did this about 3-4 times as I added things.  I find it unbelievable Ben that you agent has not done this, and been able to show it to the Immi immediately.

Edited by Jon the Hat

17 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

If you download a copy of your application it included a list of the documents received.  I find it unbelievable Ben that you agent has not done this, and been able to show it to the Immi immediately.

My attachments don't show in the downloaded application. I can only see them online when I click on "Add Attachments". It's not possible to open them to look at them.

14 hours ago, laf said:

In the downloaded pdf application?

Ah no I have just looked again:  If you go into the application details page / view attachments tab there is a print icon top right, and when you click on it this creates a pdf listing of all the evidence uploaded.  I would absolutely keep a record of this.