Toots

2 hours ago, Sandgroper said:

Another beautiful day B|

So much rain this weekend. Total washout. Thinking of moving to Herefordshire to get some eternal sunshine. Hopefully dry today so may take the kids for mini golf. Haven't got my bike out all week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sandgroper said:

Another beautiful day B|

So much rain this weekend. Total washout. Thinking of moving to Herefordshire to get some eternal sunshine. Hopefully dry today so may take the kids for mini golf. Haven't got my bike out all week.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, newjez said:

Yeah I reckon you’re right Hereford and it’s micro climate does seem appealing doesn’t it!

Guest The Pom Queen
6 hours ago, Bulya said:

Got cloud, unhappy, leaving for Blighty.  “We didn’t sign up for this”

You are off to Blighty @Bulya ? Have a wonderful time and let us know what it’s like back there, when was the last time you went back?

Cloudless sky and 21C here today.  The children were enjoying the seaside on the Easter school holidays.  Probably their last chance for a paddle and a swim in the sea as the weather is going to be cooler from now on I think.

There is a real autumn feel in the air today.  Bright sunny day and it's supposed to reach 19C later this afternoon.  It was 9C overnight.  The leaves are starting to drop from the trees.  The elm trees seem to be the last trees to come into leaf in the spring and the first trees to lose their leaves in the autumn.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sandgroper said:

Cool with a little bit of rain in Perth this morning. Kids break up tomorrow and it brightens up for my long weekend camping B|, could never camp mid Autumn back in the UK.

Love my camping and, being a nosey old f...f...fellow, where are you going camping, @Sandgroper?

Cheers, Bobj.

1 hour ago, Bobj said:

Love my camping and, being a nosey old f...f...fellow, where are you going camping, @Sandgroper?

Cheers, Bobj.

Hey Bob not going to far away we are heading a little bit North of Perth to a place called Julimar state forest to combine a bit of 4wd fun and camping - swags and campfires 4 cars in total.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sandgroper said:

Hey Bob not going to far away we are heading a little bit North of Perth to a place called Julimar state forest to combine a bit of 4wd fun and camping - swags and campfires 4 cars in total.

Had to look it up...I used to go around that neck of the woods 52 years ago, around the Chittering Valley and Gingin.

Thanks for that.

Cheers, Bobj.

• Like 1