187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Rajjat I shbmitted the old one for my partner...as the exam was given in june 2017....

As far as I know it should be new and should be less then 12. months.

Incase not then your spouse has to re appear for ielts which require 4.5 bands overall ,which is almost piece of cake.

But clear this doubt asap as ielts exam and result can cost you 1.5months.

If your spouse has studied Tertiary education, also referred to as third stage, third level, and postsecondary education, that can make him skip this test.

I hope my answer is clear

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bishal911 said:

Hey guys just a query about recently changes visa requirement on character basis will drink drive offence will effect  permenat visa application . I had  a offence in 2013 and went to court and my driving licesnec suspend for while then I get my lisnce back after suspense period from the court . Very worried 😩

Bro tht bill still in process but as per today Ur drink drive conviction. Will not affect Ur file bcz u will fail character test for any crime for which u get imprisonment for 12 months or more. But dnt forget to mention tht conviction on Ur application. I hav one of my frnd got his pr with recent drink drive conviction last year. He was convicted in 2016.my the time Ur application get decided and law doesn't change u will be fine but if new law came into effect thn m not sure abt tht. As per today's law u will fail character test if u get imprisonment for 12 mnths for some crime. Even u can google it and search. Dnt forget to mention tht else u will be refused on basis of pic 4020.

Hi everyone

my nomination was refused. my owner is applying for AAT.

he wants me to apply for appeal too. i'm confused. already applied for the visa with nomination for 3 people. 

do i need to wait until they refuse the visa application or appeal could be lodged before that without visa rejection.

Kindly update me.

Thanks

Hi everyone
he wants me to apply for appeal too. i'm confused. already applied for the visa with nomination for 3 people. 
do i need to wait until they refuse the visa application or appeal could be lodged before that without visa rejection.
Kindly update me.
Thanks
After your employer apply AAT for the nomination then u will need to wait to get ur visa refused sometimes immi takes up to 40 days to refuse visa. Its not always exact 28 days. Once ur visa refused u will get 28 days to leave the country. U have to apply AAT after ur visa refused and within given 28 days.

1 hour ago, khadijariaz said:

Hi everyone

Kindly update me.

Thanks

May I know ur timeline and occupation pls. Thanks

23 minutes ago, DIS187 said:

May I know ur timeline and occupation pls. Thanks

Nomination refused on friday 19.

cook 187

reason. Owner is the not the direct owner of the business and not operating from the adress provided.

lodged on august 2017

visa sep 2017

documnt request for nomination to coment on august

bit of frustration, confused should i do the appeal or complete the study?

HR-Nsw pese

but got the mail from VIC pese

5 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

Bro tht bill still in process but as per today Ur drink drive conviction. Will not affect Ur file bcz u will fail character test for any crime for which u get imprisonment for 12 months or more. But dnt forget to mention tht conviction on Ur application. I hav one of my frnd got his pr with recent drink drive conviction last year. He was convicted in 2016.my the time Ur application get decided and law doesn't change u will be fine but if new law came into effect thn m not sure abt tht. As per today's law u will fail character test if u get imprisonment for 12 mnths for some crime. Even u can google it and search. Dnt forget to mention tht else u will be refused on basis of pic 4020.

How to mention pic 4020 would please kindly explain it 

14 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:
20 hours ago, Mano@187 said:
How old the IELTS results should be ? For secondary applicant 12 months or 24 months? Someone posted above mentioning it should be 12 months .

Spouse ielts validity 12 months

Do you know if this rule changed recently? My wife gave her IELTS exams in December 2015. When I submitted my rsms application in April 2107 it was more than twelve months old. 

I can't really remember what was the rule at that time when I submitted application. Even my MA didn't /hasn't advised me to get a new one. 

2 hours ago, Bishal911 said:

How to mention pic 4020 would please kindly explain it 

I mean please declare Ur drink drive conviction on Ur 187 visa application.in application form there is question hav u ever been convicted of any crime in any country. U hav to answer yes for that. Check Ur application form once. Hav u mark yes to tht question or not. If u hav market no correct it bcz department will find it from Ur police certificate then they can refuse Ur application on the basis tht u try to hide tht crime and tht is called pic4020

8 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

I mean please declare Ur drink drive conviction on Ur 187 visa application.in application form there is question hav u ever been convicted of any crime in any country. U hav to answer yes for that. Check Ur application form once. Hav u mark yes to tht question or not. If u hav market no correct it bcz department will find it from Ur police certificate then they can refuse Ur application on the basis tht u try to hide tht crime and tht is called pic4020

Hi deep, thanks for your kindly suggestion .since convicted  i extended my visa twice 1 student and then  485 now on 187 . I apply federal police check 3 times after caught drunk drive and there no adverse information against me. May be because of it’s traafic offence if drink drive 2nd time then off course going jail and criminal offence. Don’t know emailed many migration experts hope they will get back to me by Monday. 🤞

1 hour ago, Bishal911 said:

Hi deep, thanks for your kindly suggestion .since convicted  i extended my visa twice 1 student and then  485 now on 187 . I apply federal police check 3 times after caught drunk drive and there no adverse information against me. May be because of it’s traafic offence if drink drive 2nd time then off course going jail and criminal offence. Don’t know emailed many migration experts hope they will get back to me by Monday. 🤞

Bro dnt wrry then it means u hav not tried to hide anything. Tht is gud. Dnt worry u will be fine. This means Ur agent always declared Ur conviction. Thts gud 

4 hours ago, Bishal911 said:

Bro Ur police certifucate dnt show tht drink drive conviction

24 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:
1 hour ago, ring3018 said:
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/AccessandAccountability/Documents/FOI/fa180100966-document-released.pdf
A document shows a statistic visa granted and refusal rate for 186 and 187. 

Very good information

187 result could be worse then ever.total 30000 pending  and 60 % application are non vegetarian according to source. I hope genuine won’t suffered 🤞

1 hour ago, Bishal911 said:

187 result could be worse then ever.total 30000 pending  and 60 % application are non vegetarian according to source. I hope genuine won’t suffered 🤞

Not sure what you meant to say, but I'm sure being a vegetarian has nothing to do with getting a visa!!

Hi there, 

Sorry for bad news but I just received Nomination Refusal last few days. 

Restaurant Manager

Reasons: not enough staff for me to just doing Managing. 

My situation is that I’m currently on Bridging Visa for both 457 and 187. I applied both visa in June 2017 and 457 still Further Assessment but 187 Nomination Refusal. 

Please help me. 

1. Can I replace the Nomination Refusal by new Nomination from new employer and what happenes to my 187 Visa Application? Does it still require 3 yrs full time in this case?

2. I have over 3 yrs full time experiences but had 1.5 year just working as volunteer coz I must have enough experience to get my RPL Diploma. So, it means I just have about 2 yrs full time experience ( with Payroll, Tax Return,..) but I still can ask for the reference letter from my employer to say that I have been working over 3 yrs full time? Can I just prove that I have 3 yrs experience by giving Reference Letter? 

Thanks so much for your help. 

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Ann Ann said:

Hi there, 

Sorry for bad news but I just received Nomination Refusal last few days. 

Restaurant Manager

Reasons: not enough staff for me to just doing Managing. 

My situation is that I’m currently on Bridging Visa for both 457 and 187. I applied both visa in June 2017 and 457 still Further Assessment but 187 Nomination Refusal. 

Please help me. 

1. Can I replace the Nomination Refusal by new Nomination from new employer and what happenes to my 187 Visa Application? Does it still require 3 yrs full time in this case?

2. I have over 3 yrs full time experiences but had 1.5 year just working as volunteer coz I must have enough experience to get my RPL Diploma. So, it means I just have about 2 yrs full time experience ( with Payroll, Tax Return,..) but I still can ask for the reference letter from my employer to say that I have been working over 3 yrs full time? Can I just prove that I have 3 yrs experience by giving Reference Letter? 

Thanks so much for your help. 

How many staff in the restaurant that you're applying and when did you apply for your visa? It is such a weird reason honestly. I think you need to consult a good migration agent soon.

Edited by ring3018

11 hours ago, Ann Ann said:

Hi, 

We have 6 staffs and me, and they said that I may have to do some extra job like Waitress or Kitchenhand. So, managers cant do anything like that. Just manage only. 

Same reason they have given in my case. I also got nomination refusal last Monday. Applied as a restaurant manager and was working there from day one very disappointing 😪😪

18 minutes ago, April 17 said:

Same reason they have given in my case. I also got nomination refusal last Monday. Applied as a restaurant manager and was working there from day one very disappointing 😪😪

But this visa shouldn't be what you are doing at the time of application, It's suppose to be your responsibilities after visa grant. It is better to remove certain occupations if they think they are no longer needed. 

Edited by Synergy22