187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

13 hours ago, Ann Ann said:

Hi, 

We have 6 staffs and me, and they said that I may have to do some extra job like Waitress or Kitchenhand. So, managers cant do anything like that. Just manage only. 

I don’t think these CO ever worked In hospitality industry especially in small business. Managers have to manage and work the small things as well.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 187 motor mechanic said:

Hi all new to this forum

applied 187de as a motor mechanic 

6th feb applied all 3 steps together Victoria no news yet.

2017 or 2018? 

So Many people waiting for 2017 mate still no news! Waiting for more than 15mos. Its been very tough road but needs to be patient. Godbless us All

Hi friends,

i see that we all r talking about this month and this occupation is processing but as per my knowledge its not according to month , its depends upon which country you belong from and is your occupation is in skill like high priority job. They take those files then give chance to others . And some sad news for manager or retail manager or restaurant manager as well . My MA told me today  that they put retail manager in balck list because so many fake application in pipeline . So hope for best and wait for somthing positive in future. 👍🙏🙏

3 minutes ago, Gujubhai12feb18 said:

Hi friends,

i see that we all r talking about this month and this occupation is processing but as per my knowledge its not according to month , its depends upon which country you belong from and is your occupation is in skill like high priority job. They take those files then give chance to others . And some sad news for manager or retail manager or restaurant manager as well . My MA told me today  that they put retail manager in balck list because so many fake application in pipeline . So hope for best and wait for somthing positive in future. 👍🙏🙏

Did they said something about office managers ?

One of my friend got his visa and nomination on same day, he applied in dec 2017 and got golden email last week as chef , he was working in hyatt hotel in Canberra, I think they have started processing files from2018 . Waiting from feb 2018 as chef , god knows when I will get my golden email 😔

• Like 2

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/ReportsandPublications/Documents/statistics/report-migration-programme-2017-18.pdf

Employer Sponsored
The Employer Sponsored category outcome for 2017–18 was 35,528 places.
The majority of these places (83.7 per cent) were made up of applicants in Australia, slightly down from 86.3 per cent in the 2016–17 program year.
The 2017–18 Employer Sponsored outcome comprised 32.0 per cent of the total Skill stream, and is comprised of two components:
 RSMS, with an outcome of 6221 places; and
 ENS, with an outcome of 29,307 places.
Demand for places in the Employer Sponsored category in 2017–18 decreased by 27.1 per cent compared to 2016–17.
During 2017–18, 51,969 applications were received in this category compared to 71,327 applications in 2016–17.
As at 30 June 2018, there were 52,503 persons in the pipeline for visas in the Employer Sponsored category. This compares to 53,094 persons as at 30 June 2017.

13 hours ago, Feb2017Cook said:

4 weeks from further assessment. Submitted form 80, form 1399, and overseas PCC. Still waiting. Anyone on similar situation?

My timeline is Chef in Feb 2017 my status shows in progress. They didn't ask me anything do you think they will ask any documents. My lawyer said they won't whats your opinion guys. 

4 hours ago, Mohammed said:

My timeline is Chef in Feb 2017 my status shows in progress. They didn't ask me anything do you think they will ask any documents. My lawyer said they won't whats your opinion guys. 

I dont think there's status called "in progress" on immi website. It's Received, Initial assessment, Further assessment, and finalised. Now, which one is yours?