187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

You only need 4.5 overall for spouse in ielts.

Even that can be avoided if you can provide certificate from institute or college of teritory study or Secondary Education if he or she has done.

That certificate should be on letterhead of Institute it should state that the education is done in English language.

49 minutes ago, Bishal911 said:

I just read till 23 feb 2018 and so excited and didn’t read further because I also lodged my file on same date 😂😂😂🤣 being fu.. fool 🤪

I know that excitement bro but at the same time it’s a bit frustrating for people who have been waiting since 2016-17. Im not jealous of anyone trust me coz it’s good to see that some people are getting their nom-visa approved so quick. However it’s unfair with others who are in the que for nearly 2 years or even more. I’m waiting since feb 2017 and still no response. I mean there should be some improvement with their system coz it’s really hard to predict how immigration is actually working at the moment. I know all we can do is wait. You asked something in over excitement and I’m writing way too much in frustration lol 😂

i hope and wish for everyone to achieve  their goals 🙏

Edited by RazzArora
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, OLIVIAQ said:

Same here, they just dragging along....

Waiting for 6 months and on.....  

Hi, mate

can you please tell me ur occupation and  timeline ? Have they approved ur business nomination and ask other require documents ( like PCC , medical....)?

Is there any expire time limit for nomination? 

Hey guys just a query about recently changes visa requirement on character basis will drink drive offence will effect  permenat visa application . I had  a offence in 2013 and went to court and my driving licesnec suspend for while then I get my lisnce back after suspense period from the court . Very worried 😩

16 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

It depends on co if he needs Ur medical again or not once Ur file will be allocated then co will make decision on medical whether he needs it again or he use his discretion to wave it normally they wave it off till 6 mnths even after expired 

That sounds  right . Thanks man.

5 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

You only need 4.5 overall for spouse in ielts.

Even that can be avoided if you can provide certificate from institute or college of teritory study or Secondary Education if he or she has done.

That certificate should be on letterhead of Institute it should state that the education is done in English language.

How old the IELTS results should be ? For secondary applicant 12 months or 24 months? Someone posted above mentioning it should be 12 months .

• Like 1

Hi Everyone

I want some suggestions from you all..

my friends and 5 other people applied for RSMS from a dodgy MA. MA is on a run as he supplied bogus documents to immigration about everyone. none of them were aware of this. now on 25th October, my friends got a letter from immigration, stating to satisfy PIC 4020 as immigration says they have supplied wrong info. Letter said"Immi called the business owner on 22nd October as he refused that he applied for my friend's sponsorship." they have got 28 days tp reply to immigration.

is it possible to apply student visa while on bridging visa A?

your help will be much appreciated.

regards

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Bishal911 said:

Hey guys just a query about recently changes visa requirement on character basis will drink drive offence will effect  permenat visa application . I had  a offence in 2013 and went to court and my driving licesnec suspend for while then I get my lisnce back after suspense period from the court . Very worried 😩

Drink and drive is a criminal offense mate. You can check it in google etc. But I might be wrong but as far as I know drjnk and drive is a serious offense. You can talk to professional people that’s just my understanding about that offense.

6 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:
6 hours ago, Mano@187 said:
How old the IELTS results should be ? For secondary applicant 12 months or 24 months? Someone posted above mentioning it should be 12 months .

Spouse ielts validity 12 months

Rajjat I shbmitted the old one for my partner...as the exam was given in june 2017....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ray123 said:

When you submit your spouse IELTS its should be less than 12 months 

My partner gave pte exam last year june 2017 and documents submitted in june 2017 and after opening file now this month they asked for pte for my partner ...so m wondering.. Coz I submitted the old one couple of days ago ,as it is valid till three years. 

• Like 1