187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

49 minutes ago, Feb2017Cook said:

I dont think there's status called "in progress" on immi website. It's Received, Initial assessment, Further assessment, and finalised. Now, which one is yours?

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-text/online-account/Documents/status_immiaccount.pdf

There’s a step after you give the necessary documents. “Assessment in progress”

On 28/10/2018 at 21:46, Ann Ann said:

Hi there, 

Sorry for bad news but I just received Nomination Refusal last few days. 

Restaurant Manager

Reasons: not enough staff for me to just doing Managing. 

My situation is that I’m currently on Bridging Visa for both 457 and 187. I applied both visa in June 2017 and 457 still Further Assessment but 187 Nomination Refusal. 

Please help me. 

1. Can I replace the Nomination Refusal by new Nomination from new employer and what happenes to my 187 Visa Application? Does it still require 3 yrs full time in this case?

2. I have over 3 yrs full time experiences but had 1.5 year just working as volunteer coz I must have enough experience to get my RPL Diploma. So, it means I just have about 2 yrs full time experience ( with Payroll, Tax Return,..) but I still can ask for the reference letter from my employer to say that I have been working over 3 yrs full time? Can I just prove that I have 3 yrs experience by giving Reference Letter? 

Thanks so much for your help. 

Hi Ann! I have also applied for Restaurant Manager and your refusal is really worrying me. Are you going to appeal? Do you know the Restaurant Turn Over/Profit?  Thanks!  Really sorry to hear this, good luck!

On 29/10/2018 at 11:03, April 17 said:

Same reason they have given in my case. I also got nomination refusal last Monday. Applied as a restaurant manager and was working there from day one very disappointing 😪😪

Hi April,  I have also applied for Restaurant Manager. Are you going to appeal? Do you know the Restaurant Turn Over/Profit? How many seats?

It makes NO SENSE this refusal! In any restaurant, the manager will do others activities besides managing. Would any restaurant owner hire a manager to just manage?? You would be dismissed on your first day! Not even massive restaurants can afford this luxury, specially here in Australia. 

YOU AND ANN SHOULD APPEAL!! LET'S GET TOGETHER AND NOT LET THIS UNFAIR DECISION TAKE PLACE.

ACCORDING TO ANZSCO:

UNIT GROUP 1411 CAFE AND RESTAURANT MANAGERS

.....Tasks Include:

• may take reservations, greet guests and assist in taking orders

Really sorry to hear this. Good Luck!

12 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Thats from 2015. I know this for a fact, coz my nomination has been approved and my visa application is processing. And after I submit all the required docs it shows "further assessment".

Edited by Feb2017Cook

2 minutes ago, Kumar said:

Hi guys,

I want to know about BVB

Can we apply by ourselves or we need to contact MA

How long can we stay in overseas if we travel on BVB

can anyone help me regarding this.

Thanks

Yes you can apply by yourself or you can go through MA. I have go through MA and I got 6 months visa. 

Hi Kelly Green, 

I dont know whether should I go for appeal or not, because I dont want to waste time and money for nothing. 

They refused my nomination because of lack of staffs and I’m working with the boss. They said other tasks like taking orders, serve customers or even helping the kitchen is Low Skilled Level. 

I dont know what should I do now, work there nearly 3 yrs now and got that result. 

• Sad 2

Hi guys,

I applied for Restaurant Manager in July 2017,

my franchise shocked me today morning by saying that he wants to sell his business and wants me to seek for other options.

Can I apply for student visa if so what's the process and I am on BVA.

Can anyone suggest me what to do.

Thanks

• Sad 2