187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

10 minutes ago, Jamie03 said:

Hi guys Just want to update
Finally after 20months, Today morning I got call from Immi and asked me about my owner number.
I follow up with my owner and she said they just double checking that company is still under same owner and conforming Nomination of mine.

Still haven’t got any update on nomination or visa.

Hoping for best ??

Timeline
Retail store manager
29/04/2016 HR
QLD

That's good, wish you good news soon :) 

On 13/01/2018 at 20:26, 420dream said:

Thanks for your response Hakan! I am able to get and renew my phone loan at the moment because i was coming from student visa. I guess it will be hard as i got declined from one of the bank. Anyway thanks for the advice and hopefully we get our bright day soon! 

Hi 420dream,

I wouldn't apply for another credit card yet. Previously when I applied and got rejected, the kind customer service agent advised not to apply again for a while as the rejections end of on your credit report and if you have too many, it can affect your credit rating. But perhaps, discuss with your bank where your account is based and see if they have some advice. Perhaps request for a low credit limit 1st. Just some thoughts..

But,, having a phone plan and paying the bills regularly does help your credit rating when you're ready to apply. 

On 13/01/2018 at 18:26, 420dream said:

Thanks for your response Hakan! I am able to get and renew my phone loan at the moment because i was coming from student visa. I guess it will be hard as i got declined from one of the bank. Anyway thanks for the advice and hopefully we get our bright day soon! 

Hey,

If you have commonwealth credit card you can renew while on bridging visa you will get for 6 months only after you can renew again . Just visit any branch and submit your passport copy, acknowledgment letter, Medicare you will get surely .I am on bridging visa from 18 months after every six months I get renew . 

Good luck

41 minutes ago, Jamie03 said:

Finally after 20months, Today morning I got call from Immi and asked me about my owner number.
I follow up with my owner and she said they just double checking that company is still under same owner and conforming Nomination of mine.

Hoping for best ??

Timeline
Retail store manager
29/04/2016 HR
QLD

Good on ya mate good luck dreams come true

• Like 1

Guys All retail Manager rejected hire a good lawyer and pay good fees and they have to take legal action against Them. They need to do petition as well. Just do it guys as it is not fairs as you guys waited nearly 2 years. How about your future?????

1 hour ago, JustUs said:

Hi 420dream,

I wouldn't apply for another credit card yet. Previously when I applied and got rejected, the kind customer service agent advised not to apply again for a while as the rejections end of on your credit report and if you have too many, it can affect your credit rating. But perhaps, discuss with your bank where your account is based and see if they have some advice. Perhaps request for a low credit limit 1st. Just some thoughts..

But,, having a phone plan and paying the bills regularly does help your credit rating when you're ready to apply. 

1 hour ago, skyfall said:

Hey,

If you have commonwealth credit card you can renew while on bridging visa you will get for 6 months only after you can renew again . Just visit any branch and submit your passport copy, acknowledgment letter, Medicare you will get surely .I am on bridging visa from 18 months after every six months I get renew . 

Good luck

Thanks for the advice. I have been decided to wait until i got my residence. Goodluck with the future my man!

8 hours ago, sam777 said:

Hi Guys!

Anyone has applied 187 visa as a  Child Care Room Leader?

How long it takes to get approved Nomination and Visa?

Regards

Sam

Hi Sam,

im currently in my 15th month!y agent submitted the application in Nov 2016 and still no case officer. A colleague of mine received hers mid December and visa was put in September 2016.

hope that helps! 

• Like 1

On 14/01/2018 at 17:01, Nicole the petite said:

It's a fast food shop, the third branch already opened and turnover 1M+

Hi Nicole its too sad. Have you got any document request from department before rejecting Nomination. ? Did they give any particular Reason?

TIA

4 hours ago, Jamie03 said:

Hoping for best ??

Timeline
Retail store manager
29/04/2016 HR 
QLD

Good

Edited by Appy25

Hi Everyone 

I am a silent reader of this forum. I have also applied for 187 in November 2017 ans have got my RCB approved.

Nomination ans visa lodged : 15 November 2017

I am on grade 6 occupation and have been sponsored by government organisation.

Hope for positive response from immi.

All d best guys

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jamie03 said:

Hoping for best ??

Timeline
Retail store manager
29/04/2016 HR
QLD

Hi jamie what sort of business are you sponsored?? Hw much is the turn over? Did they request any docs?? Since how long you working there??

Hi Everyone 
I am a silent reader of this forum. I have also applied for 187 in November 2017 ans have got my RCB approved.
Nomination ans visa lodged : 15 November 2017
I am on grade 6 occupation and have been sponsored by government organisation.
Hope for positive response from immi.

All d best guys

Which occupation did you apply?

Yes if we all have unity then we can create petition against slow processing..processing time is almost 2 years..after approval we have to work for employer for 2 years...Total 4 years that's very unfair..Department is making people mentally sick with such processing timing..Time frame should be fixed but they are increasing every month..when people paying application fee ,fulfill all the requirements then they have right to get the decision on time ..

Yes it is very long time.