187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

6 minutes ago, Hakan said:

They wont give you even a phone contract let alone bank loan. Save yourself time man. Wait until you hear a good news from the department. As you are on bridging visa, like the rest of us, you wont be able to apply for any loan.

Thanks for your response Hakan! I am able to get and renew my phone loan at the moment because i was coming from student visa. I guess it will be hard as i got declined from one of the bank. Anyway thanks for the advice and hopefully we get our bright day soon! 

Received phone call from department of home affairs ( Immigration) at my work place questioning regarding the owner working or not?where owner lives.

my owner lives almost 150 kms away from shop.

asking who is manager.

nomination 10/04/2016

visa 20/04/2016

Retail Manager 

Qld

hoping for the best in next week ?

1 hour ago, SaurabhG said:

Received phone call from department of home affairs ( Immigration) at my work place questioning regarding the owner working or not?where owner lives.

my owner lives almost 150 kms away from shop.

asking who is manager.

nomination 10/04/2016

visa 20/04/2016

Retail Manager 

Qld

hoping for the best in next week ?

Hi saurabh

could you please share your business you are sponsored and turnover?? Are you currently working there??

Just now, Shaktimaan said:

Hi saurabh

could you please share your business you are sponsored and turnover?? Are you currently working there??

Hi Shaktimaan

its retail Convinient store somewhat  like IGA and turnover is 1.5 million approximately & I am currently working there.

3 minutes ago, Shaktimaan said:

Hi saurabh

1 minute ago, SaurabhG said:

Hi Shaktimaan

its retail Convinient store somewhat  like IGA and turnover is 1.5 million approximately & I am currently working there.

Hopefully you get some good news soon:)

did you answered the call or your owner??

On 1/10/2018 at 21:58, ropar said:
On 1/10/2018 at 21:10, Nicole the petite said:
Thanks. Not yet working with them, my current visa doesn't allow me to do so emoji20.png

Hi nicole .. as you mentioned in your previous post ,you said you applied in jan 2016 and you have got rejected in jan 2018.which is almost 2 years so our question is have you waited for 2 years or by miatake you wrote 2016 instead of 2017?

hi there you're right, i applied both nomination and visa in Jan2017,rejected my nomination this Monday

5 hours ago, sam777 said:

Hi Guys!

Anyone has applied 187 visa as a  Child Care Room Leader?

How long it takes to get approved Nomination and Visa?

Regards

Sam

As far as i remember there was a grant for the same occpation few months ago. If u got through previous posts u may find it. Use the search bar

Edited by FIZA

Hi guys Just want to update
Finally after 20months, Today morning I got call from Immi and asked me about my owner number.
I follow up with my owner and she said they just double checking that company is still under same owner and conforming Nomination of mine.

Still haven’t got any update on nomination or visa.

Hoping for best ??

Timeline
Retail store manager
29/04/2016 HR
QLD

• Like 2