187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, Gurdaspur said:

Ā 

Bro can u share the reasons Ā so we can work on that n rectify those Ā things please.. early response will be appreciatedĀ 

thanksĀ 

They are refusing application based on non genuine reasons which nobody can rectify.

Immi call my owner on last thusday and said will give you your result in another 2 or 3 days tomorrow is thusday itā€™s being 7 days. Canā€™t even sleep properly. Just thinking about this. Stressing now

Hi Vikram I hope u get good news very soon.. are u able to tell what type of questions they asked to your owner thanks

Immi call my owner on last thusday and said will give you your result in another 2 or 3 days tomorrow is thusday itā€™s being 7 days. Canā€™t even sleep properly. Just thinking about this. Stressing now
Hi can u please let us know when you lodged your file. Its fully helpfull for us to know which day file they are processed. Thank u [emoji2]

Hi Vikram I hope u get good news very soon.. are u able to tell what type of questions they asked to your owner thanks

Is I m still working or not. Whatā€™s my job discription and ol. Is I m doing part time or full time. Bcoz when I applied my 187 I was on student visa but now I finished my studies

8 minutes ago, 1993vikram said:

Hi vikram did they ask any further documents? Are they going to provide the result for visa or nomination? Your CO was from which state?

sorry to ask you so many questionsĀ 

On 16/01/2018 at 15:39, Quoll said:

I think you have to realise that the Australian government has responsibility to look out for the citizens of its country, not the people who aspire to become citizens. Itā€™s about time that they tightened up on some occupations - really? Is there a shortage of retail managers in Australia? I wouldnā€™t have thought so. Itā€™s a shame that your occupation doesnā€™t meet Australiaā€™s needs at the moment but the government is doing the right thing by its people, itā€™s not responsible for the citizens of other countries as well. For too long people have been brought in to do jobs that Australians could/should have been doing and hopefully that is now being redressed.

It would certainly have been better if theyā€™d tightened up a long time ago then you wouldnā€™t have been waiting so long and they really need to pare down the list of occupations in demand which bear little resemblance to the job vacancies. Itā€™s unfortunate that youā€™re caught up in the crack down but I guess you must have always known that the Government can adjust and change its protocols to meet demandĀ and no application is certain to succeed.

Ā 

On 16/01/2018 at 16:10, Cippalippa said:

Ā 

Ā 

I agree and disagree with you Quoll.
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/australia-requests-a-period-of-transition-on-new-indian-tariff-20171228-p4yy2x.html

It was reported that the Australian Agriculture minister was flying to India to try and convince the Indian government to allow a transition period so that these new taxes wouldn't affect pre-existing orders as farmers and relevant industries would be affected and crops etc had been harvested...Ā 

I feel for the farmers and exporters and everyone else involved in the industry as it's not their fault...but lives and crops and incomes will be affected if India decides to stick to the new regulations on the taxes...

Similar situation with all those people who've moved to AustraliaĀ based on existing regulations and jobs that were neededĀ andĀ are being told the rules have changed.

It feels different when the shoe's on the other foot doesn't it?...So have some compassion...you never know when you're going to need it yourself.

Edited by JustUs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Got Nomination refusal today after 20 Months.Ā 

Really sad but cant do any thing.Ā 

Reasons for refusal: Not genuine attempt to hire local person.Ā 

Retail manager,WA

Business type: Fast Food Retail Chain

Working since 3 Years.

19/05/2016 Nomination and Visa

Going for AAT.Ā 

Ā