187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, Appy25 said:

Hi All Refused Retail Managers,

Can we make one whatsapp group to discuss further on AAT appeal. By this way we can help each other in making our individual case strong. And can help people who are still waiting.

what do you think guys, Give ur suggestions.

only we can help each other no one can help us.

Thanks 

Agree plz add me to group

1 hour ago, 19 Aug 2016 said:

Hi,

Any cafe and restaurant managers got nomination approved?

My nomi and visa applied Aug 2016, location: WA. Still no CO allocated.

I am a cafe manager just applied last Aug 2017.

My friend is a restaurant manager, nomination and visa 21 Jan 2017, Approved both 17 May 2017. Only 4 months

I don't know how they process each documents, as restaurant manager is considered high risk.

Edited by ring3018
  • Like 1

Hi everyone

Please help me.

I applied for restaurant manager 187 DE hr country offshore 2 persons(me & my wife),nomination and visa applied 15 june 2017.

Meanwhile our child was born 1 month ago. Could anyone please tell me, may I apply for his visa now? Is it possible that I apply for his visa after we get our nomination or visa done? How much I have to pay for his visa application and how long will it take if we apply for his visa after ours are granted?

Please advise me.

Hi everyone
Please help me.
I applied for restaurant manager 187 DE hr country offshore 2 persons(me & my wife),nomination and visa applied 15 june 2017.
Meanwhile our child was born 1 month ago. Could anyone please tell me, may I apply for his visa now? Is it possible that I apply for his visa after we get our nomination or visa done? How much I have to pay for his visa application and how long will it take if we apply for his visa after ours are granted?
Please advise me.

Did you put your file from MA? I think you need baby passport and filled out one form for include your baby name? But still not 100% sure but it is likely that. I do not know which form you need to filled out. You have to ask DIBP. I hope this information might help you.

Did you put your file through MA? I think you need baby passport and filled out one form for include your baby name? But still not 100% sure but it is likely that. I do not know which form you need to filled out. You have to ask DIBP. I hope this information might help you.

16 minutes ago, sam777 said:

Did you put your file from MA? I think you need baby passport and filled out one form for include your baby name? But still not 100% sure but it is likely that. I do not know which form you need to filled out. You have to ask DIBP. I hope this information might help you.

Yes through ma. Is it possible that I apply for his visa after we get our nomination or visa done? How much I have to pay for his visa application and how long will it take if we apply for his visa after ours are granted?

• Like 1

Hi guys my 187 visa lodge on 29 june nomination n visa together but my rcb still not lodged yet because of some documents waiting. Is this affect my nomination n visa file. If the file will open but rcb was not lodged. So can we lodge our rcb after documents request from the co. Guys your help will give me some other options.

Thanks [emoji3]

57 minutes ago, sonal patel said:

Hi guys my 187 visa lodge on 29 june nomination n visa together but my rcb still not lodged yet because of some documents waiting. Is this affect my nomination n visa file. If the file will open but rcb was not lodged. So can we lodge our rcb after documents request from the co. Guys your help will give me some other options.

Thanks emoji3.png

Why must you wait for CO advise to lodge rcb when you know that no visa will be granted without it. Am not sure that they will even touch your application without rcb. You better sort out with the rcb lodgement asap.

Thanks [emoji3]

they will refuse your application straight away so better get your RCB asap

Hi everyone
Please help me.
Please advise me.

Hi I think you should submit a notification of change form just let them know your change,and apply passport for ur baby ASAP,then email them the scaned doc of the new passport and birth cert,they will give your baby a BVA,but I am not sure about the applicatio
n fee for that,may be they don't charge you anything

3 hours ago, sonal patel said:

Thanks emoji3.png

You need to have RCB approved before nomination file opens. Otherwise there are very high chances of refusal. 

23 minutes ago, 19 Aug 2016 said:

Hi shaktimaan,

Thanks for your information. Do you know any restaurant managers got nomination refusal? what is the main reason of refusal?

Yes one of my friend got from Qld. They just said that restaurant doesnt need any manager as its not genuine looking at the sales figure.  His restaurant turnover was around 500,000.

so allthe best

20 minutes ago, Shaktimaan said:

Yes one of my friend got from Qld. They just said that restaurant doesnt need any manager as its not genuine looking at the sales figure.  His restaurant turnover was around 500,000.

so allthe best

Hi bro 

when did he get this decision? Can u share please 

Thanks [emoji3]

Immigration state that on website applicant must have all documents before lodge application and RCB is 1st for visa application .

I think u must have RCB first .

On 18/01/2018 at 13:58, FIZA said:

Can u plz share ur timeline n state?

HI Fiza, 

I just spoke to my MA and he said to me, at this point of time office manager is safe. however, its depend on the company size and finances. 

At the moment, Retail manager is in real trouble. he told me that in just last 4,5 weeks he have seen over hundred refusals and all of them about retail managers. and reason is the same for each refusal. 

and that is the main reason immi reduce the processing time. according to him retail manager are 55-60 % of all the RSMS application nation wide. so we will be seeing further reduction in processing time and it may goes to 12-14 months back again. in next 2 months. if immi keep refusing retail managers. 

Thanks 

Edited by Deza