187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I'm gonna apply retail manager this month don't know if this is a good idea or not, seen so many people got refusal kind of worry, but asked my MA he said this is only way I can apply by this shop.Ā 

If I get refusal I think there is more money I need to pay, feeling very stressful.

4 hours ago, Muntasir said:

This is so sad. When did your CO got allocated and did they ask for any further documents?

Yes they asked about further docs and called my owner to confirm if i was working there and my owner explained everything about my position and duties, i amĀ currently working there.Ā CO was allocated in december.

immi is just giving us silly excuses to refuse our case?

39 minutes ago, Shaktimaan said:

Yes they asked about further docs and called my owner to confirm if i was working there and my owner explained everything about my position and duties, i amĀ currently working there.Ā CO was allocated in december.

I am so sorry to hear that Shaktimaan, I am in the same situation as you , Retail Manager, nomination refused for the same reason, the only difference is that my employer never receive any callings whatsoever from immi...I am also going for AATĀ 

1 hour ago, Shaktimaan said:

Thatā€™s really bad. Can you please tell me after how many days of submission of the required papers you got this rejection?

Hi guys, Anyone who"s nomination has approved, but the visa is refused? Or is the chance of refusal of visa high? Because mine nomination already approved in may 2016. Visa applied on 15/05/2016. Still haven't had any news from immi. So worry about it after seeing so many people got refused.Ā 

59 minutes ago, Geelee said:

Hi guys, Anyone who"s nomination has approved, but the visa is refused? Or is the chance of refusal of visa high? Because mine nomination already approved in may 2016. Visa applied on 15/05/2016. Still haven't had any news from immi. So worry about it after seeing so many people got refused.Ā 

Whatā€™s your occupation and business type? Which state did you apply?

On 19/01/2018 at 17:27, Shaktimaan said:

Got Nomination refusal today after 20 Months.Ā 

Really sad but cant do any thing.Ā 

Reasons for refusal: Supervisor duties

Retail manager,SA

Business type: PETROL STATION

Working since 1.5Ā Years.

10/07/2016 Nomination and Visa

Going for AAT

Hi,

I just join this page 5 min before. It is very sad the reason they are giving.. I've applied mine in June 2017 as retail store manager!! Haven't heard anything back!!1

So What are you going to do now?? I mean what arguments are you going to put??

Thanks,

39 minutes ago, Boomsy said:

Hi,

I just join this page 5 min before. It is very sad the reason they are giving.. I've applied mine in June 2017 as retail store manager!! Haven't heard anything back!!1

So What are you going to do now?? I mean what arguments are you going to put??

Thanks,

I am going for AAT. They are not approving retail managers at the moment. So please start looking for another options as my case was very genuine, i was managing everything as my owner has other businesses and turnover was 1.5 million. So please guys just do not wait to get refusal please start looking for something else.Ā 

I am not trying to scare anyone just my advice to everyone especially RETAIL MANAGERS, CHEF, COOK, RESTAURANT MANAGERS.

2 minutes ago, Shaktimaan said:

I am going for AAT. They are not approving retail managers at the moment. So please start looking for another options as my case was very genuine, i was managing everything as my owner has other businesses and turnover was 1.5 million. So please guys just do not wait to get refusal please start looking for something else.Ā 

I am not trying to scare anyone just my advice to everyone especially RETAIL MANAGERS, CHEF, COOK, RESTAURANT MANAGERS.

ohh.. That is insane!!! I'm so much stressed now!! What something else we should look at?? I don't have any options left!!! AndĀ I'm on bridging visa not even student visa so that I can find some other way...

My advice to those still waiting for an answer... ask your migration agent to go through the documents lodged particularly for the nomination and add further or up to date documents to support the nomination. You are still on time to make sure contract, financials, position and owner statements are 100% in line with the position of retail manager (and not of a supervisor). Do not let the case office make assumptions... make sure everything is 150% clear!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Muntasir said:

Hi just one basic question. Does the same CO process both nomination and visa or there are two different CO for nomination and visa?

It is the same officer who makes decides for nomi and visa. Its just that they refuse nomi first and after 21 days they will refuse visa.Ā 

7 hours ago, Boomsy said:

ohh.. That is insane!!! I'm so much stressed now!! What something else we should look at?? I don't have any options left!!! AndĀ I'm on bridging visa not even student visa so that I can find some other way...

Hi boomsy, even i was stressed when i did not get any Ā decision from immi and i was very positive as my case was really very genuine compare to what people use to do Ā back days where they did not even use to go to work in regional areas till their visa was approved. However , if you go through all the previous post in the forum you will see that most of the people are currently employed with their employees from 1-3 years and turn over is more than 1million approx. Still immi is just rejection nomi for useless reasons howsoever they use to accept all these application before 2016 with same applications.

again saying that i am not scaring anyone its just i have been into the same situation as yours and i know how it feels when things doesnot turn positive for u.Ā 

I hope for the best for everyone in the forum.

Edited by Shaktimaan

What do u suggest those applicants who already applied and on bridging visa .
What they should do ?
Wait or looking for other options?

On 13/12/2017 at 16:38, Cippalippa said:

Ā 

So basically they want employers to give up on offshore applicants...

Ā 

Ā 

On 13/12/2017 at 16:38, Cippalippa said:

Ā 

So basically they want employers to give up on offshore applicants...

Ā 

Hi All Refused Retail Managers,

Can we make one whatsapp group to discuss further on AAT appeal. By this way we can help each other in making our individual case strong. And can help people who are still waiting.

what do you think guys, Give ur suggestions.

only we can help each other no one can help us.

Ā ThanksĀ 

• Like 1