187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, 3/6/2016DE said:

I have got a bad news yesterday that my nomination has been rejected. it is so frustrating and disappointing.

the reason is so silly that the position is NOT manager position they consider it is supervisor.

It seems to me that they try to find some kind of absurd excuse to intentionally reject applications especially low skill level professions.

I would not recommand anyoneĀ to apply for retail manager or similar occupation as it is absolutely wast of money and time.

here is my detail

retail manager

applied both nomi and visa on 3/6/2016

Low risk country

direct entry

But I am not going to stop I will fight to the end!!!

This is really sad. I dnt knw what tne immi dept is upto. Can u pls tell me which state n did they ask for any further docs?

8 hours ago, 3/6/2016DE said:

I have got a bad news yesterday that my nomination has been rejected. it is so frustrating and disappointing.

the reason is so silly that the position is NOT manager position they consider it is supervisor.

It seems to me that they try to find some kind of absurd excuse to intentionally reject applications especially low skill level professions.

I would not recommand anyoneĀ to apply for retail manager or similar occupation as it is absolutely wast of money and time.

here is my detail

retail manager

applied both nomi and visa on 3/6/2016

Low risk country

direct entry

But I am not going to stop I will fight to the end!!!

Thats is so frustrating:( could you please share that which state you applied??Ā 

What sort of business were you sponsored??

did your business owner received any call regarding you were working there or not??

Ā 

• Like 1

My agent told me many 187 retail manager application has been refusal recently, is anybody have this situation now? What reason they told you?

Same here. My agent thinks it bas timing for retail managers. They refuse the nominations without asking for further documents whereas for other occupations they would do that. The reason is that there are too many applications as retail manager and they want to limit the grants with this occupation. Hence, if you are really sure you have a strong case, they make you apply for an appeal with the AAT and spend more money and time.

We all waited such a long time for positive decision and now they are refusing applications with some silly excuses, All they want money because most of people who got refusal will go for AAT. So after all AAT processing time will go up which is currently Nearly 14months. [emoji52]

1 hour ago, Shaktimaan said:

What does your roadhouse has?? Does it have a food shop only??

Cafe, retail, fuel and motel, but it's small,Ā  only 7ppl working here, I'm afraid they will refusal me if they say my boss can manager this place by his own. How about ur case?

Ā 

Cafe, retail, fuel and motel, but it's small,Ā  only 7ppl working here, I'm afraid they will refusal me if they say my boss can manager this place by his own. How about ur case?
Ā 

Thatā€™s the thing.. you have demonstrate that you perform the core duties of the manager. Basically the ones that on the anzsco list do not overlap with the role of the retail supervisor.

16 hours ago, Jamie03 said:

We all waited such a long time for positive decision and now they are refusing applications with some silly excuses, All they want money because most of people who got refusal will go for AAT. So after all AAT processing time will go up which is currently Nearly 14months. emoji52.png

Hi Jamie03 If I m not wrong dan U applied for Retail manager in April as well, Have you got any update.?

26 minutes ago, Jamie03 said:

Ā 

Hey appy25

Yes you are right, still no updates.
Hopping for best emoji848.png
My timeline is 29th April 2016
Retails Manager
HR, Qld

Ā 

Hi jamie and appy

what sort of business are you sponsored for retail manager?? I can see some of our friends are sponsored in cafe or food shop as retail manager?

Ā 

does anyone of your employer received any sort of call for the confirmation asking if you are working actively or not??

Hi jamie and appy
what sort of business are you sponsored for retail manager?? I can see some of our friends are sponsored in cafe or food shop as retail manager[emoji848]
Ā 
does anyone of your employer received any sort of call for the confirmation asking if you are working actively or not??

Hey Shaktiman,

We already had a chat regarding business in personal message so you can go and check it out.

I havenā€™t got any kind of updates in my application.

On ā€Ž2018ā€Žė…„ ā€Ž1ā€Žģ›” ā€Ž4ā€Žģ¼ at 22:35, Appy25 said:

I really felling sorry for you. I can understand ur frustration and wish u all the best for ur future. May i ask if they asked for any documents before rejecting nomination?Ā 

TIA

no document request just refusal letter came in.

Ā 

Ā