187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

3 minutes ago, simar27 said:

i applied visa + nomination rsms DE 187 aug 2016

nomination refused last friday by vic pese case officer team 5

they said i have nit submit proof that m working there but i have submit all my payslips payG tax return etc
Ā 

What about the contract?

Ā My occupation is legittimate 100% and the case officer based his opinions on wrong assumptions rather real facts. They did not ask for clarifications and my agent did not have the chance to provide any further information. The document checklist was so thorough that I donā€™t even know why they trying to find excuses to refuse the nomination. In no documents there is mentioned that the owner works within the business; as matter of fact he runs a completly different business himself and the coffee shop that I run is only an investment.
Now the next step is the appeal. I just hope it wonā€™t take ages...
Ā 

AAT processing time is 12-15 months

we have to wait long for review

21 minutes ago, simar27 said:

i applied visa + nomination rsms DE 187 aug 2016

nomination refused last friday by vic pese case officer team 5

they said i have nit submit proof that m working there but i have submit all my payslips payG tax return etc
Ā 

Hi simaR

what occupation and state???

I just got some more bad news. Apparently the immigration from time to time targets groups of occupations and in order to limit the number of approvals, they refuse the nominations straight away trying to find any excuse to justify the refusal. Guess what? They are now targeting Retail Managers and, according to the new professional I am in contact with now, there is a 30-40% chance of a positive outcome if we appeal as per the strategies implemented at the moment. My migration agent admitted that for retail managers it is a matter of bad timing O_O

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cippalippa said:

I just got some more bad news. Apparently the immigration from time to time targets groups of occupations and in order to limit the number of approvals, they refuse the nominations straight away trying to find any excuse to justify the refusal. Guess what? They are now targeting Retail Managers and, according to the new professional I am in contact with now, there is a 30-40% chance of a positive outcome if we appeal as per the strategies implemented at the moment. My migration agent admitted that for retail managers it is a matter of bad timing O_O

Everyone in the forum is terrified now:(Ā 

hi Guys i m trying to call immi number. after ring phone goes into beep nd showing line busy.. most of the time i tried call at 9am thn whole day. i got this number fromĀ  my acknowledgement letter . NSW pase Parramatta office....anyone knows who can contact them? plzzz thanks in advanceĀ 

Edited by MaggieMay24
Only publicly published DIBP phone numbers allowed.

1 hour ago, Cippalippa said:

Hey mate , have you already beenĀ working with your employer, to proved the genuine position.EvenĀ I applied SameĀ occupation but my MA advised to start working so better chance of Ā nominationĀ approval.

Hey mate , have you already beenĀ working with your employer, to proved the genuine position.EvenĀ I applied SameĀ occupation but my MA advised to start working so better chance of Ā nominationĀ approval.

i was working from past 3 years there still they refuse my nomintaion