187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 minutes ago, gurjit123 said:

Hi , it looks like they are not doing anything from last 8 months they haven’t finished April..???

Absolutely agree. I spoke with my agent few months ago and he said there were processing April - June 2016...moreover holidays are coming soon, so they will stop for a month or so...

3 hours ago, atamel said:

May be coz most of application are chef . Cook & Managers.

Its disguisting if they doing so for these 2 particular occupations, that too for RSMS.

no business tycoon  would open big IT industries, HOSPITALS, CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES, REAL ESTATE COMPANIES, UNIVERSITIES....etc etc

so atleast they should appreciate people who are ready to work and stay there??

Its disguisting if they doing so for these 2 particular occupations, that too for RSMS.
no business tycoon  would open big IT industries, HOSPITALS, CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES, REAL ESTATE COMPANIES, UNIVERSITIES....etc etc
so atleast they should appreciate people who are ready to work and stay there[emoji23][emoji23]

Agree .
I hope they will process on time .

Hi

Guys how are you

and I hope you’re fine,

i did apply my nomination 15,July 2016

occuption retail manager qld  and visa apply visa in April 2017,

do you know guys 

how long it’s going to take for processing,

iam realy frustrating,

is this call for service DIBP

this is awful 

everymonth they are extending time,

Seriously? I was from 31 march 2016 and was granted on march 2017 Its been almost 9 months . Just checked above, they havent finalized april in 9 month yet?[emoji88][emoji88][emoji88]

Hi , that’s true after March they hardly give any visa waiting from last 9 months so frustrating .... nd now Christmas holidays coming up

19 hours ago, Sameer July said:

Hi

Guys how are you

and I hope you’re fine,

i did apply my nomination 15,July 2016

occuption retail manager qld  and visa apply visa in April 2017,

do you know guys 

how long it’s going to take for processing,

iam realy frustrating,

is this call for service DIBP

this is awful 

everymonth they are extending time,

I applied on 3rd of June 2016 and still waiting. looks like that they aren't processing.

So...frustrating

Onshore workers......If you had known that it would take circa 20 months just to process your visa application in additional to the 2 years you need to work for the sponsoring employer before you can apply for PR - would you have gone for this visa? Assuming your application is approved, even within an 18 month time frame, it still adds an additional year at best to the whole process - at least to applicants that applied prior to 2017. 

I don't think i would have...

HI guys need help my friend nomination is open dept asked for following

If there is a vacancy in the regular ongoing business activity of your business/organisation,
provide the following information :
# evidence of how the position has been filled since lodging the nomination application
# evidence of the recruitment activity undertaken - included detailed reasons of why certain
requirements were put into job ad, and why applicants were turned away/not offered the
position   

please suggest on this all suggestions will be appericiated.

HI guys need help my friend nomination is open dept asked for following
If there is a vacancy in the regular ongoing business activity of your business/organisation,
provide the following information :
# evidence of how the position has been filled since lodging the nomination application
# evidence of the recruitment activity undertaken - included detailed reasons of why certain
requirements were put into job ad, and why applicants were turned away/not offered the
position   

please suggest on this all suggestions will be appericiated.

So basically they want employers to give up on offshore applicants...

1 hour ago, Ramey said:

Hi, Can anyone suggest a Barrister in Sydney, who handles complicated 457 and RSMS visa cases. I am exhausted with my search, but cannot find anyone... Please Help. Thanks in advance..

It usually doesn't matter where your migration agent is located, because they typically communicate with applicants via email, phone, skype, etc. and don't meet in person.  However if you're specifically looking for Sydney, @wrussell is Sydney based.