187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Tuff life said:

Hi there

I been terminated 

As i been forced to work 62 to 68 hours a week i did it for while but i had enough because of my health issue 

My boss terminate my contract because i refused to work so many hours every week so he fired me 

What will happen next 

Please help friends 

What the hell are you talking about? There is no "forced" shit. The owner can be fined up to 200.000$ for slavery. Got overtime paid? If no, talk to the fairwork commission and sue them. At least you get back some cash. 

If he fired you and your visa has not been granted, you lose everything...you need to find a new sponsorship. I suggest you to talk to your migrant agent or with the immigration department as soon as you can. I reckon without been 100% sure that you got up to 3 months to find a new sponsorship. 

• Like 1

What the hell are you talking about? There is no "forced" shit. The owner can be fined up to 200.000$ for slavery. Got overtime paid? If no, talk to the fairwork commission and sue them. At least you get back some cash. 
If he fired you and your visa has not been granted, you lose everything...you need to find a new sponsorship. I suggest you to talk to your migrant agent or with the immigration department as soon as you can. I reckon without been 100% sure that you got up to 3 months to find a new sponsorship. 

I suggest you talk to your employer and ask for your overtime paid otherwise you go to fairwork. Tell him you know your rights. Unless he keeps you and let you work normal hours...

10 minutes ago, GnS said:

Jus try to fix this matter with your boss .. pr is such a hard game,, don’t waste any more sec in finding a new one .. you never know how the new one will be ??its not easy to find a new job now a days !! Try sorting with him 

He asked me to leave his workplace and gave me a termination letter 

I had no choice so left in tears 

Now i am just waiting DIBP to tell me what to do next 

All employer who exploiting workers should get very harsh punishment 

As a visa holder every one take all the shit from employer just to keep their visa safe 

I have a faith in australia justice system they will help me openly and fairly 

I obeyed DIBP conditions that attached with my visa 

I will respect the DIBP decision 

As a visa holder every one take all the shit from employer just to keep their visa safe 

Well... you should still report him to fairwork... otherwise he will keep doing it to others with the promise of sponsorship.

18 hours ago, Tuff life said:

You started asking about this almost 2 months ago and you've been told several times that your best recourse is to speak with Fairwork Australia.  If your boss has terminated your employment unfairly, you can file an Unfair Dismissal claim but you have only a very limited time in which to do this so you need to act quickly.  You already hold a PR visa and you have tried to comply with it, so DIBP is quite possibly going to consider the outcome in your favour.

Thx everyone

i always obeyed the conditions that was attached with my visa i did my best 

But health comes first i even told to my boss i am human being not a robot machine . We had  short staff problem from almost 4 months i said how long more i have to work  like an animal 

When i had enough without thinking anything i told him i can't work any extra and he gave to termination letter

Now its upto DIBP what they will decide 

Thx everyone
But health comes first i even told to my boss i am human being not a robot machine . We had  short staff problem from almost 4 months i said how long more i have to work  like an animal 
When i had enough without thinking anything i told him i can't work any extra and he gave to termination letter

Did u speak with any good lawyer not agent.
I hope u have discussed.
If u didn’t please go and see.

I was just checking the global processing times for all the visas. Among all the work visas, the 187 has the longest processing time with the Direct Entry stream for the 90% of applications at 18 months now. Not much of priority 1....

Any idea if this month they are going to increase again? [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I was just checking the global processing times for all the visas. Among all the work visas, the 187 has the longest processing time with the Direct Entry stream for the 90% of applications at 18 months now. Not much of priority 1....

Any idea if this month they are going to increase again? [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

i think they gonna do 17-20 months

10 minutes ago, Tuff life said:

Thx everyone

Don't wait for DIBP what they decide. 

take expert advice through migration agent. if you want call them - Australian Immigration Law Services Call 0292791991 http://www.australiavisa.com they are in Sydney

So you Hold 187 visa. they will not cancel your visa if your boss terminate your contract. 

to be very honest, in that reason they will not cancel your visa if its not your fault.

I personally know more than 10-12 cases about 187 visa cancellation. 

(In one case employer had to pay around $10000 to employee, because he terminate his contract before time.

In his case fair work come into, and take the action, and DIBP told him don’t worry your 187 visa will stay same, because it’s not your fault.

Only he has to work 2 year in regional area.)

have you registered with fair work Ombudsman? ( www.fairwork.gov.au/ )

if not registered immediately. and make an official complain.  

go through right process. 

• Like 1

On 07/12/2017 at 12:25, Cippalippa said:

I don’t remember... how long does the ielts certificate last for visa purposes?

3 years. If lets say your IELTS or any other english language certificate expiring today, it is still valid for immigration purpose till next year. For immi its valid upto 3 years

31 minutes ago, Talwaar Khan said:

3 years. If lets say your IELTS or any other english language certificate expiring today, it is still valid for immigration purpose till next year. For immi its valid upto 3 years

So does it means that can approve an application even if ielts is expired (considering it was still valid when we applied)??

21 minutes ago, gurjit123 said:

Hi guys hope everyone doing well .... Waiting from more than 18 months so difficult to wait when u don’t know how long it is ... anyone waiting from April or May 2016

Hi Gurjit 

Nom applied 10/04/2016

Visa applied 20/04/2016

Qld

No update yet.

hope for the best