187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi , anyone can tell me that when processing time start for 187 rsms? Is it start when u applied nomination or when u applied visa ?Ā 

And is there any other way of checking the date of nomination filled by MA?Ā 

I only can check the visa application date in my immi account?Ā 

How would I know when my MA filled my nomination for rsms?Ā 

Please share some advice , thanksĀ 

You could check in the attached documents, form 1404 is the rcb - at least for me.

Ā 

My MA insisted on getting the RCB before applying for the visa so both the RCB and completed application form was submitted together along with all documents in one hit on the 17th January 2017 - my status just says received. I've never heard anything back from DIBP. I'm onshore and have been working for the company who is sponsoring me as a retail manager running their shop in remote NT. Transitioning from a working holiday 419 visa.

Ā 

Has anyone been keeping a record of how the processing time has increased? i know in january when i applied it was 6 months

Ā 

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Guu said:

You could check in the attached documents, form 1404 is the rcb - at least for me.

Ā 

My MA insisted on getting the RCB before applying for the visa so both the RCB and completed application form was submitted together along with all documents in one hit on the 17th January 2017 - my status just says received. I've never heard anything back from DIBP. I'm onshore and have been working for the company who is sponsoring me as a retail manager running their shop in remote NT. Transitioning from a working holiday 419 visa.

Ā 

Has anyone been keeping a record of how the processing time has increased? i know in january when i applied it was 6 months

Ā 

Hi guu

let you know that it has increased from 6 months to 18months now?

Yes i can tell by reading this thread that some poor buggers have been waiting longer than me. Stressing at bit approaching the 12 month point i can only imagine how some of you must feel. Its very unsettling knowing that any day now you could get an email saying you have been denied and have 28 days to sell all your belongings and vacate the country!

Ā 

My point regarding the timeline was has anyone kept a record of which month the processing time increased and by how many months it increased by say over the last 24 months?

1 minute ago, Perthrsms said:

So depressing .. no one got approval since couple of months on this forum.. Ā I check this forum every morning hoping to getĀ to read good news of some of you.... But noooo.... God ..Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nah, there was a guy on this forum who got the visa approved few weeks ago. If I remember well, he submittted the application on the 22nd of April 2016. I am still waiting mine since the 5th of July 2016...

2 hours ago, GnS said:

Nah, there was a guy on this forum who got the visa approved few weeks ago. If I remember well, he submittted the application on the 22nd of April 2016. I am still waiting mine since the 5th of July 2016...

Whatā€™s your occupation GnS?

My colleague's file has opened andĀ she is just requested for Medical. Nomination was approved straightaway even docs were not updated byĀ employer. She applied for pastry chef in May 16. I think immi prioritize LR and occupation. I applied throughĀ same employer, No CO so far, even docs r updated but from HR country and for mnger position.

Hi there

I been terminatedĀ 

As i been forced to work 62 to 68 hours a week i did it for while but i had enough because of my health issueĀ 

My boss terminate my contract because i refused to work so many hours every week so he fired meĀ 

What will happen nextĀ 

Please help friendsĀ