187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

7 hours ago, ropar said:
8 hours ago, atamel said:

Chef/cook
Aug 2016

Mine is cook ..3/1/17 just visa

Hi guys I am new to this forum..just want to get one info ...is there any issue with RPL based certificates when case officers assessing the 187 files?

i just applied 187 in July 17 as a baker

On 15/12/2017 at 21:30, skyfall said:

Canā€™t say anything but in this week someĀ Ā applications from WAĀ has been open Ā as per my network with local friends . I have two friends got rejected and few asked for documents it happened suddenly this week. They are allocating files nowĀ 

Hope for bestĀ 

Rejection for what reason?

what was their occupations ?Ā 

5 hours ago, ropar said:
12 hours ago, Happy0005 said:
Hi guys I am new to this forum..just want to get one info ...is there any issue with RPL based certificates when case officers assessing the 187 files?
i just applied 187 in July 17 as a baker

How many years experiance you got ?

I have 2.5Ā years full time experience

I have 2.5Ā years full time experience
As my migration agent said..some Rto providers are black list so its depend which Rto provided u certificates and he said case officer can ask for skill assessment or other documents which u provided to Rto for certifactes

1 hour ago, Cippalippa said:

OMG.. my migration agent left me a voice message while I was working asking to call her back before 3.30pm and, as I have just got it, now I have to wait until tomorrow morning. :-O

Really hope that it is the call you have been waiting for

Really hope that it is the call you have been waiting for

My immi account still says RECEIVED. It might be something about the nomination... my migratio agent is German and I could not tell anything from her tone in the message... I think I am not gonna be able to sleep tonight thinking about it..

1 hour ago, Cippalippa said:

Guys, I am furious!!! My nomination has been refused!!! I am a retail manager and the case officer assumed that the owner of the shop works there which is not and that my position is more the equivalent of a supervisor.

How come your migrant agent did not know it? Does he/she have a bit of experience or what? What now? What's the next move?

How come your migrant agent did not know it? Does he/she have a bit of experience or what? What now? What's the next move?

Ā 

My occupation is legittimate 100% and the case officer based his opinions on wrong assumptions rather real facts. They did not ask for clarifications and my agent did not have the chance to provide any further information. The document checklist was so thorough that I donā€™t even know why they trying to find excuses to refuse the nomination. In no documents there is mentioned that the owner works within the business; as matter of fact he runs a completly different business himself and the coffee shop that I run is only an investment.

Now the next step is the appeal. I just hope it wonā€™t take ages...

Ā 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cippalippa said:

Ā 

My occupation is legittimate 100% and the case officer based his opinions on wrong assumptions rather real facts. They did not ask for clarifications and my agent did not have the chance to provide any further information. The document checklist was so thorough that I donā€™t even know why they trying to find excuses to refuse the nomination. In no documents there is mentioned that the owner works within the business; as matter of fact he runs a completly different business himself and the coffee shop that I run is only an investment.

Ā 

My goodness, and happened after waiting 18 months or so??? Geez, all the best for your appeal. Let please us know how it is going...

I have applied for 187 cook ( victoria regional )Ā .i m the only sponser at restaurant . Got experianceĀ in australia but certificate throughĀ rpl. Nom and visa lodged in 4 december 2016 . Anyone from such timeframe or any comments guys

Edited by Ra000035

7 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

Ā 

Ā 

Hi, its really frustrating from immi side:(Ā 

was your RCB approved??

which state you applied??

did you received any enquiry call from case officer at your business??

Did your migration agent let case officer know that you are working there???

Ā 

Ā 

8 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

Ā 

Ā 

Are coffee shop and your owners other business run at same address?