3 minutes ago, KD31 said:

Hi Guys
Good News.....I got my PR yesterday....thanks for the support during long wait....finally we did it after 8 years and 5 months emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

That's what I mean when I say a positive light in the darkness,  I wish you all the best my friend,  you deserve it after that soooooo long wait,  have a party mate 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

35 minutes ago, KD31 said:

Hi Guys
Good News.....I got my PR yesterday....thanks for the support during long wait....finally we did it after 8 years and 5 months emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

Uncertainty is very hard. I can't think how people can wait so long. Kudos Mate!!

On 16/06/2019 at 10:04, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Just a silly question to ask.

Immigration consider 186 and 187 applications as a same?

Even they have different scrutiny levels but in our immi accounts it always shows employer sponsored visa 186, 187 either we applied for 186 or 187.

Thank you very much 

Screenshot_2019-07-11-09-13-08-63.png

Hi guys,

I have a question...I've been with my employers for 3 years and I got my PR through in May 2019. The company I work for is being acquired and i'm not sure about the long term security of my role. I know you are supposed to stay with your employer for a minimum of 2 years post PR grant but would an acquisition give me a valid reason to find a new role without risking my PR status?

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Echo22 said:

Hi guys,

I have a question...I've been with my employers for 3 years and I got my PR through in May 2019. The company I work for is being acquired and i'm not sure about the long term security of my role. I know you are supposed to stay with your employer for a minimum of 2 years post PR grant but would an acquisition give me a valid reason to find a new role without risking my PR status?

Thanks!

@Echo22 Please go though previous pages. Similar questions has been answered multiple times in last couple of weeks itself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KD31 said:

Hi Guys

Great news! That's a long wait. Hope everything will fall into place now and life will be smooth.

Enjoy!!

• Like 1

YESSSSS ! our Visa is GRanted !  I got the email an hour ago and even had to log in my immi account to really see if this was real .  100 % finalized.

I was one of the backlog who applied in  2017, and was in my 23 month waiting after applying ( not even counting the years before). So you can imagine how much built up  emotions there are and that I cannot stop smiling & crying and chearing ! CHAMPAGNE time ! 

This forum was a blessing and sometimes a curse, But overall it helped me a lot to stay on top of things and not loose my nerves! and a big shout out to the regular members who are always there to help,I did not post much but I was sure online every day ! 

I updated my signature with my timeline ! 

Cheers guys, and I hope everyone will get  their good news soon  !

Angeleeloo

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 16

Today is my day!!

Waited over 7 weeks from "request for more information"

Hang in there everyone - you think "its never going to come through" then all of a sudden its over and the weight is lifted. 

Best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 13

17 minutes ago, ScottK said:

Today is my day!!

Hang in there everyone - you think "its never going to come through" then all of a sudden its over and the weight is lifted. 

Best of luck!

Congratulations!!!  We received S56 on the 20th May so I really hope we hear something soon too!!  

• Congratulations 1

12 minutes ago, hussft said:

Hey Guys!!

Got the golden email today !! my PR is finally granted after nomination approval in June 3rd .

APP submitted in May 2018 

Good luck to all you guys who's waiting !!

So good to see so many grants today😁,  congratulations, wish you all the best,  party time 🎉🎆

• Like 1

Hey guys, my PR just granted!!!

I have been a silent reader for a while but I keep refreshing the forum almost every hour. 

I totally know how bad the feeling but please keep the positive attitude the golden email will come eventually. 

Here is my timeline

State: QLD
Stream: 186 TRT

Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Nomination applied: 15 March 2019 
Visa Application submitted: 11 June 2019

ENS 186 Nomination approved on 4 April 2019
Medical and police clearance requested:  4 April 2019
IMMI Status: Finalized 

Visa Granted: 11/07/2019

Team: 12

• Congratulations 10

1 hour ago, ScottK said:

Today is my day!!

Best of luck!

Congratulations @ScottK, did you apply NSW.PESE? 

On 08/07/2019 at 09:15, HokeyPokey said:

Hi Tapas, I'm not sure why I can't send you a message. I want to send you a pm.

Hi @HokeyPokey

Same here! When I try to compose a PM, a pop-up window comes up that says that I am only allowed to send 0 messages per day. I checked in the settings as well - no idea how to sort this out. Is it something to do with how many posts/how old you are to the forum? That sounds the only logical explanation of not allowing new members to send PMs.

Forum members - guidance please?

Cheers!

Tapas

42 minutes ago, Tapas said:

Hi @HokeyPokey

Same here! When I try to compose a PM, a pop-up window comes up that says that I am only allowed to send 0 messages per day. I checked in the settings as well - no idea how to sort this out. Is it something to do with how many posts/how old you are to the forum? That sounds the only logical explanation of not allowing new members to send PMs.

Forum members - guidance please?

Cheers!

Tapas

You need a certain number of posts before you can use the pm system. Could be 3 or 5, something like that. 

Uncertainty is very hard. I can't think how people can wait so long. Kudos Mate!!

It was very hard to wait that long but I knew nothing wrong with the documents and my case ..... just that kept me going... visa + nomination applied- 11/5/17
Docs asked 19/10/17- submitted same day
Docs asked again 22/11/17- submitted 6/12/17
After that it was a big full on file until 29 April 2019...no news...at all...call them they say its under processing.
I decided to lodge a complaint on 29/4/19- they said said to give them 3 weeks to find out about my file
3 weeks 1 day gone no answer again.... lodged a second complaint on the first one. The lady said we will get back to you in 3 days... that night received an email...detailed one but almost same answer that could be this this reason. Thanks for your patience.
2 days later - CO called my boss and approved the nomination
Asked for Afp and medical 24/5/19- submitted both by 4/6/19 and then started waiting again....kept calling them as The wait was killing me.
4/7/19 - I called global feedback unit... once file is open they said can’t put pressure on CO to make a decision.
Lawyer said to just wait till 16/7/19 then we will chase them....
Meanwhile I made up my mind that I will go to ombudsman and lodge a complaint against immi if didn’t hear anything in July...... but finallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy
IT IS HERE..... cannot suggest to stay positive all the time as it is really hard... but I would just say that NEVER GIVEUP on things what you deserve and have worked hard for ....I am really happy now .
Thanks to this group for all this support all the time.
All the best to each one of you waiting there.... good luck !!!
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 7