4 hours ago, Mick1983 said:

Hello everyone.

Just a quick question , is there any cook waiting form August 2017?

Hi Mick... 

I am also waiting since 10 Jan of 2018 still not any news.. 

Cook- DE 

My friend was chef -De applied in April 2018,but he got his pr within 13 month

55 minutes ago, Sukha said:

Hi Mick... 

I am also waiting since 10 Jan of 2018 still not any news.. 

Cook- DE 

My friend was chef -De applied in April 2018,but he got his pr within 13 month

Hi Guys,

just want to confirm that bankstatement and super statement attached in Nomination Or visa application?????

im on this boat for 15 months now, no response nothing made yet from immigration.

Yesterday border police  came to our place.

I was there at work asked me a lot of things related to work. it was all fine. 

do yo think it is an indication that my file would be opened soon?

On 07/06/2019 at 16:29, Sure said:

Hi Guys, 

I was asked for proof of training benchmark by Immi. Has anyone here submitted the salary of trainer as evidence? It says in the letter that we can provide the salary of the person whose sole role is to provide training to Australian employees on a full time basis.

What does it mean Australian employees? Is it only secluded to Australian employees working in the company/my sponsor or also including those employees outside our company (ie. our clients who needs training to become resellers/distributors)? Our trainer trains people internally and externally.

Appreciate to anyone here who can help with this. Thank you so much. 

Hi friends,
Immigration requested me to submit my medical examination because my previous one got expired.
Currently I’m in India and I tried to book for an appointment in India but the medical authority says that the HAP ID I submitted is expired. What I need to do???

Edited by Jez

Hi

Accidentlt, click I confirm that I have provided my information'  button. 

But i attached all request information .

And my visa statue changenfrom initial assessment to further assessment.  

I heard this button is currently unavailable.  

What happen to me ? 

10 hours ago, Anita12 said:

im on this boat for 15 months now, no response nothing made yet from immigration.

Yesterday border police  came to our place.

I was there at work asked me a lot of things related to work. it was all fine. 

do yo think it is an indication that my file would be opened soon?

I applied second time as a cook in august 2018 and my friend applied second time septmber 2018 as restaurant manager . She got PR today and m still waiting . Same employer and lawyer. 

Don't know when immi look my file? Anybody have idea. How long take. 

Edited by Deep1984

My 1yrs daughter medical send by jun3 and paid vac 2end instalment but stll not finalised my visa how long they take after submitted requested documents. 

Nomination and visa applied 29 jun 2018

nomination approved 21 may 2019

request for visa check list 28 may2019

submited 3rd jun 2019 after then no news very worried what will happen next.

19 hours ago, TBO said:

Hi Guys, 

I was asked for proof of training benchmark by Immi. Has anyone here submitted the salary of trainer as evidence? It says in the letter that we can provide the salary of the person whose sole role is to provide training to Australian employees on a full time basis.

What does it mean Australian employees? Is it only secluded to Australian employees working in the company/my sponsor or also including those employees outside our company (ie. our clients who needs training to become resellers/distributors)? Our trainer trains people internally and externally.

Appreciate to anyone here who can help with this. Thank you so much. 

The expenditure must be the provision of training to employees of the business who are Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents.   The trainer's salary can be included if their full-time role is to provide training to the employees of the business.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Co=decision maker? I made a complaint to immigration for the exceed processing time on my application. After that I received an email from immigration saying that they have allocated a decision maker for my application. Because of my complicated situation, I changed agents. Two weeks ago, the previous agent received an email from immigration reminding if we will explain the ‘bar’. The new agent said that’s not my decision maker, if she was, she should know I have already changed the agents. They won’t be that stupid. But my boss and the previous agent both thought that was my decision maker. But both the two agents wrote to the immigration about this. Almost 3 weeks passed, I haven’t heard anything from immigration, very stressful. Do you guys have any ideas about the processing time? Sincerely thanks for anyone who can give me some suggestions.  I come from 187 forum. Someone on 187 forum said that someone here has the similar situation with me. But I can’t find it anywhere. Could anyone please reply to me about this? Thank you very much!

3 minutes ago, Geace said:

Hi everyone,

Co=decision maker? I made a complaint to immigration for the exceed processing time on my application. After that I received an email from immigration saying that they have allocated a decision maker for my application. Because of my complicated situation, I changed agents. Two weeks ago, the previous agent received an email from immigration reminding if we will explain the ‘bar’. The new agent said that’s not my decision maker, if she was, she should know I have already changed the agents. They won’t be that stupid. But my boss and the previous agent both thought that was my decision maker. But both the two agents wrote to the immigration about this. Almost 3 weeks passed, I haven’t heard anything from immigration, very stressful. Do you guys have any ideas about the processing time? Sincerely thanks for anyone who can give me some suggestions.  I come from 187 forum. Someone on 187 forum said that someone here has the similar situation with me. But I can’t find it anywhere. Could anyone please reply to me about this? Thank you very much!

It is surprising they responded to your complaint by allocated a decision maker for you application, many of us made complaint before but just got reply that we could only wait. How long have you been waiting?  and don't worry, your case will be open soon i think, good luck

14 hours ago, Dhakalbinod said:

My 1yrs daughter medical send by jun3 and paid vac 2end instalment but stll not finalised my visa how long they take after submitted requested documents. 

Nomination and visa applied 29 jun 2018

nomination approved 21 may 2019

request for visa check list 28 may2019

submited 3rd jun 2019 after then no news very worried what will happen next.

Hi All 

I got an email from my Agent last late evening that my nomination has been approved and now status has change to initiall assessment 

How long it will take for visa grant

1 hour ago, lulumanda said:

It is surprising they responded to your complaint by allocated a decision maker for you application, many of us made complaint before but just got reply that we could only wait. How long have you been waiting?  and don't worry, your case will be open soon i think, good luck

Thank you, I hope so. Quite a long way. Over 30 months 

1 hour ago, sahil pfs said:

Hi All 

I got an email from my Agent last late evening that my nomination has been approved and now status has change to initiall assessment 

How long it will take for visa grant

Hi Sahil , congratulation for your nomination approved.  Did immi request you any documents before your nomination approved???? Thanks

Hi. I have already lodged my application for visa. Also my nomination is approved 6 days ago. So, should I upload the approval letter of nomination to my visa application or not?

In the nomination letter, it is mentioned that "Please send a copy of this letter to the nominee so that they can lodge it with their visa application."

Thanks in advance.

I don’t understand why people with there nomination approval and visa approval in two months is actually on this page. They are no help , they are only to ask for help , please folks this page is more about people have been waiting for years for there visa approval. Our cases have stuck in the system some where , they will be forgotten until they get picked up randomly. I know my waiting time is not long but there is no justification of people getting there visas and nomination approved in few days . 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Anajmi said:

Hi. I have already lodged my application for visa. Also my nomination is approved 6 days ago. So, should I upload the approval letter of nomination to my visa application or not?

In the nomination letter, it is mentioned that "Please send a copy of this letter to the nominee so that they can lodge it with their visa application."

Thanks in advance.

Hi Anajmi , Did immi request any documents before your Nomination approved??????

Hi ladies and gentlemen.. 

I have one quick question for everyone? I applied for 457 to 186 DE as cook, but when I login my immi account shows me two subclass 186,187. Why is like that.... 

Thank you 

Edited by Sukha

31 minutes ago, Sukha said:

Hi ladies and gentlemen.. 

I have one quick question for everyone? I applied for 457 to 186 DE as cook, but when I login my immi account shows me two subclass 186,187. Why is like that.... 

Thank you 

IMG_20190614_230055.jpg

15 hours ago, Jerita said:

I don’t understand why people with there nomination approval and visa approval in two months is actually on this page. They are no help , they are only to ask for help , please folks this page is more about people have been waiting for years for there visa approval. Our cases have stuck in the system some where , they will be forgotten until they get picked up randomly. I know my waiting time is not long but there is no justification of people getting there visas and nomination approved in few days . 

I couldn't disagree more. I'm in the long wait category I assume and I find it interesting being aware of the different trend times recently. Someone posted an article a few days ago explaining why recent applications are being responded to quickly. None of that means those people dont still need guidance and support. This forum should be for everyone shouldn't it? 

• Like 4