On 07/06/2019 at 06:11, Hex said:

@syc15 Congrats on the good news. 

I have a question though; In your signature you have this "Notification of incorrect answers : 30 May 2019 ", what exactly does that mean? Which document / questions was this in relation to. 
- Also, did you need to do anything in response to this, or was it simply a notification and then grant? 

@Hex Thanks Hex, sorry for my late reply i thought i posted the message but it didnt seem like it. 

My MA applied my visa using my full name as Last name and was refused to follow my other visa histories even though the same company (a reputable one) did my 457 and had my previous information. It affects the linking between ATO and Medicare and other stuffs. It costed me a lot of efforts to explain and still couldn't solved the problem, ie why didnt i use the right format of my name and etc. Immigration did not actually asked for anything yet and i thought my MA should be providing the correct information, just in case. And it worked out perfectly for me! 

I then requested MA to change it because of all the troubles i have been going through. They initially wanted to put a Name Change request but i disagreed because i do not have any documents to prove that. I did my research and requested a Notification of incorrect answers for my name. After a couple of days, they agreed and submitted the request on 30 May. I then checked my account again and noticed there is an updated of my name to the right format on 5 June. And i receive my golden letter on the very next day, 6 June. There are 2 different officers assessed my case, both 4 Apr the famous email and my grant on 6 June. 

Immigration did not actually asked for anything yet and i thought my MA should be providing the correct information, just in case. And it worked out perfectly for me! otherwise i couldn't imagine how much waiting time and problems i have to go through if i did not stay firm. 

• Like 1

On 15/04/2019 at 08:09, Nora said:

Only for those who were granted a 457 after 19*april*17 should complete 3 years with employer. Those granted a 457 prior to this date are to complete 2years. So, if you hold 457 since Feb 2016 all you need are 2 years. You are eligible for ENS TRT 186. Talk to a Migration agent. 🍀

Thank hey,sorry for late response yes employer has nominated me just waiting now😰

Dear Friends,

I really need your help. I applied 457-186 TRT (Nomination and Visa) dated 12/09/2018, and my occupation is Finance Broker. Last week, my agent told me that my visa application moved to "Initial Aessessment". and I have to provide additional relationship evidence in 28 days. However, my nomination still in pending status. My agent told me this is not usual, since nomination always approved first, and then Visa. Is there anyone have same issue? Is it means something? Is there anything I can do now? I just provided all the requested documents today. Thank you so much.

Seven7777

3 hours ago, ZULU2000 said:

Thank hey,sorry for late response yes employer has nominated me just waiting now😰

Now I am confused.As per my knowledge if we have lodge 457 before 19 april 2019 we can apply visa in 2 years.Can someone explain is this correct or not.

27 minutes ago, gita said:

Now I am confused.As per my knowledge if we have lodge 457 before 19 april 2019 we can apply visa in 2 years.Can someone explain is this correct or not.

If you held or were granted a 457 visa before the changes made in April of 2017, you shall complete the 2 years working for same employer to apply for 186 TRT visa. If you were granted or applied for 457 after the announced changes; the requirement is 3 years. Check the immi website for more info.

1 hour ago, Will7777 said:

Dear Friends,

I really need your help. I applied 457-186 TRT (Nomination and Visa) dated 12/09/2018, and my occupation is Finance Broker. Last week, my agent told me that my visa application moved to "Initial Aessessment". and I have to provide additional relationship evidence in 28 days. However, my nomination still in pending status. My agent told me this is not usual, since nomination always approved first, and then Visa. Is there anyone have same issue? Is it means something? Is there anything I can do now? I just provided all the requested documents today. Thank you so much.

Seven7777

@Will7777 This is completely possible and has happening in many cases before (although I agree, it's not often). 
- The process will still follow the same route (nomination will need to be approved before the visa), however, it is completely possible for them to be working on both at the same time. 

Hi,🤗

Are they normally cross check the company financial documents ( P&L and BAS ) with the tax department?🤔  I saw somewhere in the article said that they will check the employee income tax with the tax department. Do any one have a clue regarding this?

Thanks in advance 😉

17 minutes ago, GTRZ said:

Are they normally cross check the company financial documents ( P&L and BAS ) with the tax department?🤔  I saw somewhere in the article said that they will check the employee income tax with the tax department. Do any one have a clue regarding this?

Why wouldn't they?

4 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

Why wouldn't they?

Good question!

But I think they linked with the tax department recently to check the individual income tax not the company. Anyway maybe I am wrong. That's why I raised that question.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Hex said:

@Will7777 This is completely possible and has happening in many cases before (although I agree, it's not often). 
- The process will still follow the same route (nomination will need to be approved before the visa), however, it is completely possible for them to be working on both at the same time. 

Hi Hex,

Thanks for your reply. I really hope they can work for both Nomination and Visa at the same time as you mentioned. My agent told me they may send people to my working place and interview me. Do you know that?

Thanks a lot. 

10 minutes ago, Will7777 said:

Hi Hex,

Thanks for your reply. I really hope they can work for both Nomination and Visa at the same time as you mentioned. My agent told me they may send people to my working place and interview me. Do you know that?

Thanks a lot. 

@Will7777 Sending someone to your workplace is completely possible and does happen from time to time. 
- I wouldn't say it's guaranteed but very possible.  

1 minute ago, Hex said:

@Will7777 Sending someone to your workplace is completely possible and does happen from time to time. 
- I wouldn't say it's guaranteed but very possible.  

Thanks Hex, I just provided s56 additional supporting docs and waiting for further notice,  I really hope everything runs smoothly. 

8 minutes ago, Jk000 said:

Hi every one.

I got s56 request form from CO. 

I attched all information.  

Do i have to click  ' I confirm that I have provided my information'  this button ?

if i click this button , what happen ?

No , you cant do it nowdays.. it doesnt work anymore... just submit your documents and wait 

29 minutes ago, Jk000 said:

Hi every one.

I got s56 request form from CO. 

I attched all information.  

Do i have to click  ' I confirm that I have provided my information'  this button ?

if i click this button , what happen ?

Yes, we had to click the button after uploading everything to move it from Initial Assessment to Further Assessment.  There is a notice when you sign in saying that the button may be greyed out/unavailable as well if you are having difficulties.

Hi guys , I have been a silent reader for a while now !!

i just received my GOLDEN  Email !

What a great relief...

applied -> 30 april 2018

position - Rest. Manager

low risk country 

small business (8 pax ) 

direct grant ( nomi + visa ) 11 June 2019

No doc requested 

Finger crossed for all of you my friends 🤞🏻

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 8

10 hours ago, Nora said:

If you held or were granted a 457 visa before the changes made in April of 2017, you shall complete the 2 years working for same employer to apply for 186 TRT visa. If you were granted or applied for 457 after the announced changes; the requirement is 3 years. Check the immi website for more info.

Correct,so my 457 was granted in 02/ 2016 and i hsve done 3 yrs now.I did 1 year with another employer then 2 with my current who has submitted my nomination.

5 hours ago, Loule11 said:

Hi guys , I have been a silent reader for a while now !!

i just received my GOLDEN  Email !

What a great relief...

applied -> 30 april 2018

position - Rest. Manager

low risk country 

small business (8 pax ) 

direct grant ( nomi + visa ) 11 June 2019

No doc requested 

Finger crossed for all of you my friends 🤞🏻

Congrats

Hi guys can someone please explsin the process.

1.employer submitts nomination.

2.Immi sends approval email to employer or applicant ?

3.applicant uploads documents then wait for approval??i am not sure from feedback on here some say nominstion +visa granted same date ?Please elaborate thank you.

2 hours ago, ZULU2000 said:

Hi guys can someone please explsin the process.

1.employer submitts nomination.

2.Immi sends approval email to employer or applicant ?

3.applicant uploads documents then wait for approval??i am not sure from feedback on here some say nominstion +visa granted same date ?Please elaborate thank you.

2. Immigration send nomination approval mail to your MA or employer.

3. People generally submit both visa and nomination at same time to cut on total processing time. This is the reason many people get both nomination and visa approved at same time. Your VISA application however will be considered only after nomination is approved 

• Thanks 1