2 hours ago, donsh443 said:

I am also waiting on this, officially, it will take up to 28 days. But it may take only couples of days or months.

Hi Guys, in evidence of relationship my Ma only attached my marriage certificate 5 years old  is that enough , passport and bank statement have my spouse name  allready  or i need attach more documents to proof of relationship???? Can you please somebody tell me . will be very thankfull for your help

4 minutes ago, Davv said:

Hi Guys, in evidence of relationship my Ma only attached my marriage certificate 5 years old  is that enough , passport and bank statement have my spouse name  allready  or i need attach more documents to proof of relationship???? Can you please somebody tell me . will be very thankfull for your help

Well, I think it's never gonna be too many supporting documents, in our case, we submitted: bank statement, marriage certificate, phone records, photos, leasing agreement, letter of supporting from friends, insurance....anything that has our names on it, lol

On 31/05/2019 at 15:26, lulumanda said:

Hi,I also attached my nick name to immigration and i feel worried now....thought I haven't got any news yet...could you please keep updating if you solve this problem?thanks a lot!

Hey @lulumanda,

My MA asked me if I can apply another NPC with my nickname on, otherwise an explanation email regarding my nickname will be sent to Immigration. Then I tried to apply a new NPC online with my nickname on, luckily I got it. Now, my status is changed as ‘ further assessment’ . Finger crossing .....

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Anajmi said:

Hi. The last update date of our visa application is changed today while the status is still "Received". Do you guys have any idea what does it mean?

Could be related to a recently completed Health assessment, check the Health assessment link.  You can also check Messages to see if any correspondence has been sent.

46 minutes ago, KellyG said:

Hey everyone,

does anyone know how long would be the further assessment process changing to Finalize?

thanks~~

I think it varies dependent on the what additional documents have been provided prior to "Further Assessment" stage.  I am also in the same boat, "Further Assessment", and we uploaded everything requested on 3-Jun.  It seems to be either very quick or very long :D - @Hex has mentioned it a few times if you read older posts on the topic.  I am hopeful for the former for me but preparing for another long slog.

4 minutes ago, BB88 said:

Could be related to a recently completed Health assessment, check the Health assessment link.  You can also check Messages to see if any correspondence has been sent.

We finished health assessment a month back and the update date was change at that time. I just checked. There is no new message as well.

Hi friends, I applied my ens  nomination and visa last year2018 in September and got famous email from department on 4/04/19 for health check. I have done emedical on 10/04/19 but still waiting for any response from immigration which is increasing my anxiety. Can pls someone let me know if they are also waiting like me. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Reena said:

Hi friends, I applied my ens  nomination and visa last year2018 in September and got famous email from department on 4/04/19 for health check. I have done emedical on 10/04/19 but still waiting for any response from immigration which is increasing my anxiety. Can pls someone let me know if they are also waiting like me. Thanks 

Hi Rena, please update your signature on the same model as the others. Did you check on immi account that your health check is received?

1 hour ago, Reena said:

Yes we are waiting since august 2018.

3 hours ago, KellyG said:

Hey everyone,

does anyone know how long would be the further assessment process changing to Finalize?

thanks~~

It can takes weeks or months depends on your luck i guess.My status is further assessment since last month.Still waiting ........

Hello everyone,

I would like to share my story to you all

I was silent reader since 2017 . Trt applied on June 20 2017 and got refused April 2018 the reason was employer can’t pay me another two year.aat case still didn’t open yet.I saw post people are applied after August are getting approval faster then I realise I need to apply again 

My nomination has been approved.

cook-NSW

30/4/2019- Nomination and visa applied

12/06/2019-42 days approved.

medical will be done by tomorrow 

l will keep in touch 

Thanks to admin 

Hi Everyone,

I am new on the forum, finding everyone very helpful. 👍

I have a very quick question if anyone having the same experience.

186 nomination approved 2/4/2019

Medical and AFP requested 3/5/2019

But when above requirement asked my Immi account application got Status Finalized. And got notification via email and message immi accout.

So, I couldn't uploaded my AFP via immi account coz options are not active but I emailed NSW.PSE as reply and attached scan copies on 23/5/2019 , medical done on 14/05/2019

and  tomorrow it will be 3 weeks.

Well, is it normal to get status finalized without if immi ask documents? Or Do we need to provide requested documents and status change to granted or etc...

And whats an average waiting time after providing documents?

Very confused about this.

Please share your experience. Thanks in advance .

29 minutes ago, Meesam Ali said:

Hi Everyone,

I am new on the forum, finding everyone very helpful. 👍

I have a very quick question if anyone having the same experience.

186 nomination approved 2/4/2019

Medical and AFP requested 3/5/2019

But when above requirement asked my Immi account application got Status Finalized. And got notification via email and message immi accout.

So, I couldn't uploaded my AFP via immi account coz options are not active but I emailed NSW.PSE as reply and attached scan copies on 23/5/2019 , medical done on 14/05/2019

and  tomorrow it will be 3 weeks.

Well, is it normal to get status finalized without if immi ask documents? Or Do we need to provide requested documents and status change to granted or etc...

And whats an average waiting time after providing documents?

Very confused about this.

Please share your experience. Thanks in advance .

Check mesaages. What does it read next to your name and date of birth? Does it say Granted?

Hi GuYs 

nomination and visa applied - 12/11/2018 

occuaption -Chef 

nomination approved - 31/05/2019

visa documents requested - AFP 

provided same day status - Further assessment 

but they didn’t requested for my partner English requirement which is am gonna pay is anyone can tell me how much time they can take send me the invoice or anyone had same experience