43 minutes ago, Freakyluv said:

Hi Ksttt, 

this is based on my experience. my partner also had  police  check uploaded from UAE (Dubai to be specific) we applied for his police clearance in April 2018. It arrived 3 months later around July 2018 (3 months validity)and uploaded in our immi files. 

a CO was assigned to our case this January 2019. He did not request for UAE police clearance anymore and considered the one we submitted in July.

again this maybe a case by case basis. I did ask our MA in January when our file was still received if we need to start reprocessing police clearances as they were due to expire/expired but she said to wait until it is requested by CO.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for your reply, this gave me a real example.

Really this group is amazing.

7 minutes ago, Rhitesh said:

Anyone have idea about super my employer paid $2 doller less per year on my super how can I correct this and already lodge nomination I am worried about that can  CO refuse by saying less super paid by employer ? 

Your employer will need to correct this as it could put your 186 visa in jeopardy.  As I know the nomination part of the application employer needs to show super payments etc.

Information here: https://www.ato.gov.au/business/super-for-employers/paying-super-contributions/missed-and-late-payments/ suggest your employer pays the super owed and submits a statement or proof that the correct super has now been paid.

2 hours ago, sydneyishuk said:

Nothing to worry about - both state no action required

Could be that your the main applicant that there is difference in the wording, but definitely nothing to worry about as no action required from either 

May be partner medical examination needs for further assessment. As it doesn’t say” Health examination provided” which means it needs to be cleared. Until cleared, visa proceasing being paused. They will contact you if they need anything. But sometimes they do a double check. Eventually you will be all right

8 hours ago, Hex said:

@galisuman 

You likely don't have much response on this question as it has been answered so many times before, you'd simply need to go back a few pages to see same.
- PS: This entire answer is assuming that your case is - going from an approved (finalized) 457 - 186 visa, and that's been updated. If not, please clarify. 

In short, if your application has been updated then something has happened to it. 
- Documents uploaded / updated (you / MA): The last updated date would have changed.
- Medicals were uploaded from BUPA / etc. 
- CO opened the case and requested extra documents / left a message (you should check under your messages).
- A related incident (to your application) has been updated and hence, affected your "last updated date".

All in all, if you are still stumped as to why it's been updated and cannot see anything, your MA should be able to tell you (it is their job after all).

Thank you Hex been out of the forum since last few weeks so wouldn't have seen previous posts but anyway there is no update in messages and no new documents have been uploaded as far as I know, as I have requested my MA to send an email to home affairs to get an update on my case so I presume they have glanced at my 457 visa as there is no update or movement since the update... I have asked my MA the same...

On 05/03/2019 at 08:12, boo-yaa said:

Sad news this morning - my nomination was refused 😟

I'm awaiting a meeting with my MA to find out the reason why - once I know I will share it on here.

My application was more complicated than most and I sort of had this in the back of my mind this could happen but hey life goes on. I wasn't actually as upset as I thought I would have been.

Still currently on my 457 so no need to make any urgent decisions at the moment however at first thought - I don't think I will appeal. I see it can take another 12-18 months for your appeal to be heard and to be honest I don't think I can put our life on hold for that amount of time again. My wife wants to start a family and I don't feel comfortable doing that whilst sitting on a bridging visa awaiting the possible outcome - no matter how strong my case may be.

So it looks like my journey in Australia has come to an end - I have so many great memories here and I wouldn't change them for the world. I believe in life, things that are meant to be are meant to be and I guess its just our destiny to be back home. Although they wont say it, both my Wife and my parents will be over the moon I bet - they really struggled with the thought of us having a family out here alone.

Good luck to everyone on here - the forum has helped me through the process and its an awesome community that you all should be proud of.

I probably will take a step back from the forum now and I doubt I will post much more - just need to start planning the move back to the UK. My company has offices back home so I'm currently looking into an internal transfer.

Farewell and God Bless 🍀

Sorry to hear mate... everything happens for an purpose... I hope you will start a family soon and lead a worry free life... since I read your post I got some courage if I dont get my PR I will take the same road as yours... 

It took 2 months extra just to verify the NZ criminal record with MOJ.

So it pays to get everything up to date with accurate document details.

All the best for you guys .. it was a long and exhausting journey but at the end it worth it.

Just sit tight and be patient .. no much we can do just keep thing up to date and accurate.

It was a pleasure to be a part of this great community.

Wish you all the best.

Black Serpant OUT.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 6

Hi Guys,

I have received my Golden Email today ! This forum helped me to understand process, guidance and motivation.

Thank you very much , All the best!  

457 to 186 TRT

Nomination applied 2 Aug 2018  & visa applied 10 Aug 2018

Nomination/visa grated 8th Mar 2019

Country –HR

• Congratulations 12

4 hours ago, kum said:

Hello everyone

I really your suggestion

Im working with my employer since 2013 and I’m on 457 visa since 2016 I had applied TRT 186 May 2018 still received status.

My question is that my employer selling business and I’m in the middle of process and my 457 visa expire in 2020 March.

Just wondering please advise me what should I do in this situation.
I already completed 3 years working with same employer.

Hello mate I had similar situation I with draw my nomination and visa application. as soon as new company took over I applied last November it’s petty tough time stay strong. Immigration will ask you to withdraw application. 

Hello mate I had similar situation I with draw my nomination and visa application. as soon as new company took over I applied last November it’s petty tough time stay strong. Immigration will ask you to withdraw application. 

Thank you for your that, but my employer said today that I will try to get new business ASAP with same company also he said that landlord forcing me to move from here.

I just would like to share my experience. Today finally after more than 13 months wait permanent residency has been granted.

Category. Baker 

Nomination. Filed. 23/01/2018

Visa filed25/01/2028

Country. High risk. India 

Applicants. 4. 

No documents requested.

Called the immigration department as been waiting for more than 13 months.

Visited my work place and interviewed my boss and me on the phone.

Good luck everyone and pray to god everyone passes through this hard time and get their residency smoothly.

• Congratulations 12

21 minutes ago, Diggy singh said:

I just would like to share my experience. Today finally after more than 13 months wait permanent residency has been granted.

Category. Baker 

Visa filed25/01/2028

Applicants. 4. 

No documents requested.

Good luck everyone and pray to god everyone passes through this hard time and get their residency smoothly.

Congrats!

So what did they tell you when you called then? And how quickly after did you get the visit and phonecall interview?

I called yesterday for the first time in 19 months so hoping it will move something🙏

Edited by Suusz

22 minutes ago, Diggy singh said:

Category. Baker 

Visa filed25/01/2028

Applicants. 4. 

No documents requested.

Hi buddy, are you got 10 years visa ? 

On 07/03/2019 at 16:36, Flav said:

I’ve been waiting from 04/04/17 also restaurant manager DE Sydney. Had my nomination approved 3 weeks ago, still waiting for the visa...

Did they ask for additional or updated documents before approving the nomination?

Almost 2 years to have the nomination approved, that’s so unfair.

Hold tight mate, your golden email will arrive soon!

Edited by Charly

7 hours ago, Suusz said:

Congrats!

So what did they tell you when you called then? And how quickly after did you get the visit and phonecall interview?

I called yesterday for the first time in 19 months so hoping it will move something🙏

Hi. I called Monday morning and she said everything is fine and will put you in a queue  and very next day they came to my work place. 

3 hours ago, Diggy singh said:

Hi. I called Monday morning and she said everything is fine and will put you in a queue  and very next day they came to my work place. 

Hey, can I please ask: What did they check in your workplace? Just to see there is a shop and you are there? Or did they check any documents? And what did they asking through the phone with u and your employer?

thank you so much ! 🙏 

6 hours ago, Diggy singh said:

Who did you call ? What number?

Good morning. I have a question that confused me for a long time. I’ve seen so many people who applied last year have their nomination and visa granted on the same day. But I haven’t done medical check yet, and my MA and the department website both said that wait until the CO asks you to do the medical check.

I know that the medical check is mandatory. When did you guys do medical check? Before or immediately after lodging the visa application?