42 minutes ago, Fida said:

Thanks Ali, I dont know Why these agents specially Ethnics keep 2 different names - for Businesses ...

She is an MARA agent but with some different mixed name

That's a relief ... good luck with the visa

I lodged my file for Ens 186 on 23rd March, 2017 . Still no response from immigration ... bit worried as its almost 10 months now. Any idea , how much time it will take ? Anyone in same situation ? How can we know if case officer is allocated or not and if not then what are the circumstances ? 

1 hour ago, ali said:
1 minute ago, Ansun said:

I lodged my file for Ens 186 on 23rd March, 2017 . Still no response from immigration ... bit worried as its almost 10 months now. Any idea , how much time it will take ? Anyone in same situation ? How can we know if case officer is allocated or not and if not then what are the circumstances ? 

Soorry to hear that Ansun, The only way is to call them or wait...That 's all I think of

Hello All...

I contacted Immi Dept of Parramatta following contact details from my acknowledgement receipt. The person said at this stage, ENS 186 would take 12-14 Months as they are short of staff, and after noting down my details he stated that my FILE didnt get allocated yet. 

I told him that if my medical and other things expire in time and my file remains untouched then i would not go for the tests again as it cost me half of my pay which i cant afford just because of your side staff issues, I also told him that I would walk IN person to your office if it crosses 10 months of time as i 've got many commitments which are simply getting dragged , He replied : IM THE ONLY PERSON SITTING IN THIS IMMIGRATION OFFICE , If you come In you would find me and would get the same ANSWER.

I'm seriously thinking to lodge complain or see some one f2f, Its just not Right. He didnt had any answer to my information about approving recent applications and leaving behind previous/old ones. He also mentioned that at this stage : dept is processing applications of April-Sept 2016 

38 minutes ago, Fida said:

Hello All...

I contacted Immi Dept of Parramatta following contact details from my acknowledgement receipt. The person said at this stage, ENS 186 would take 12-14 Months as they are short of staff, and after noting down my details he stated that my FILE didnt get allocated yet. 

I told him that if my medical and other things expire in time and my file remains untouched then i would not go for the tests again as it cost me half of my pay which i cant afford just because of your side staff issues, I also told him that I would walk IN person to your office if it crosses 10 months of time as i 've got many commitments which are simply getting dragged , He replied : IM THE ONLY PERSON SITTING IN THIS IMMIGRATION OFFICE , If you come In you would find me and would get the same ANSWER.

I'm seriously thinking to lodge complain or see some one f2f, Its just not Right. He didnt had any answer to my information about approving recent applications and leaving behind previous/old ones. He also mentioned that at this stage : dept is processing applications of April-Sept 2016 

Unfortunately that's the attitude you'd get nowadays. Venting your frustration to the officer certainly won't help. What would be helpful is to follow up, say, every 2 weeks, and ask politely. That's the least you can do.

Hundreds of thousands of applications to handle every day and for the officers to process the same thing all year long - you'd think they have gone numb with their daily job.

57 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

Unfortunately that's the attitude you'd get nowadays. Venting your frustration to the officer certainly won't help. What would be helpful is to follow up, say, every 2 weeks, and ask politely. That's the least you can do.

Hundreds of thousands of applications to handle every day and for the officers to process the same thing all year long - you'd think they have gone numb with their daily job.

The conversation was soft though i had too much of anger behind....:)

DO you think calling every 2 weeks can help me get my file into action? Just asking...I'd do it for Sure.

If they had had a staff cuts then its not our problem ..Just calculate how much they get from such visas in fact from whole visa department alone, If we paying them high amount of fees then we at least got the right to ask... Im tax payer to this Country...nearly 13k of my pay goes into Govt.

Its really really frustating....

2 minutes ago, Fida said:

The conversation was soft though i had too much of anger behind....:)

DO you think calling every 2 weeks can help me get my file into action? Just asking...I'd do it for Sure.

If they had had a staff cuts then its not our problem ..Just calculate how much they get from such visas in fact from whole visa department alone, If we paying them high amount of fees then we at least got the right to ask... Im tax payer to this Country...nearly 13k of my pay goes into Govt.

Its really really frustating....

I am paying around $25k tax a year but still i m in tears ?. 

My story is different, my firm has lodged PR for around 3-4 employees at the same time in 10 days time june2017 for both DE and transition. All of them got there pr approved last month but no luck for me yet . Donno why they are unfair.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet said:

I am paying around $25k tax a year but still i m in tears ?. 

My story is different, my firm has lodged PR for around 3-4 employees at the same time in 10 days time june2017 for both DE and transition. All of them got there pr approved last month but no luck for me yet . Donno why they are unfair.

OMG!! That's really an Nightmare....

Try calling them, atleast you would get to know if your file is in some responsible hands or just in Que

2 hours ago, Fida said:

ENS 186 would take 12-14 Months

Hi Fida,

Good job not screaming at the poor officer :-)

Did they mention if that was for both Direct Entry And Transition?

Why wouldn't they update the timeline on the TRT applications if that was the case?

Just now, pnm59 said:

Maybe if all of us stopped calling every day they'd have more time to ACTUALLY work on our applications :biglaugh:

No its not that way...They have a seperate person may be like a front desk or reception who just got brief details about each file... Disturbing him wouldnt affect or Slow down our applications :D:) 

I applied in December 2016 and submitted all documents January 6th 17. My nomination was approved June 2017. I did the right thing and told them of a change in circumstance, that being that my fiancé and I split up. He was on the application as a secondary applicant. I went through all the right channels, completed the proper paperwork required. They said they couldn’t remove him and that he would have to withdraw himself, which he wouldn’t. He avoided them for months. They told me that my side of the visa was ready and waiting for approval since July but couldn’t process it due to my ex not meeting requests on documents etc. They now won’t update me on what is going on. My ex and I are not on good terms. I know they don’t need anything from me so I’m just waiting in limbo with no clue. I can see on the online account that they have sent him two separate natural justice letters requesting information but nothing seems to come of it. 

I hate the waiting, the not knowing and that my future is being held up by my past. 

Anyone else in a similar situation?

3 hours ago, Fida said:

Hello All...

Not good to hear this! How frustrating.

Are you TRT or Direct? What is your occupation? Cheers

24 minutes ago, Loz87 said:

I applied in December 2016 and submitted all documents January 6th 17. My nomination was approved June 2017. I did the right thing and told them of a change in circumstance, that being that my fiancé and I split up. He was on the application as a secondary applicant. I went through all the right channels, completed the proper paperwork required. They said they couldn’t remove him and that he would have to withdraw himself, which he wouldn’t. He avoided them for months. They told me that my side of the visa was ready and waiting for approval since July but couldn’t process it due to my ex not meeting requests on documents etc. They now won’t update me on what is going on. My ex and I are not on good terms. I know they don’t need anything from me so I’m just waiting in limbo with no clue. I can see on the online account that they have sent him two separate natural justice letters requesting information but nothing seems to come of it. 

I hate the waiting, the not knowing and that my future is being held up by my past. 

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Withdraw himself ?? I believe since you are an Main Applicant you can cancel his dependent spouse/fiance visa by providing required paperwork and changing your status to single?

39 minutes ago, Fida said:

Withdraw himself ?? I believe since you are an Main Applicant you can cancel his dependent spouse/fiance visa by providing required paperwork and changing your status to single?

You would think that it would work that way and when I initially called and asked for advice on what I should do about changing my circumstance, that is what they told me would happen. I did everything they asked, gave evidence, wrote a stat dec etc. It went on for a while with me waiting to see some progress and me calling them and getting different advice every time until they eventually told me that they couldn’t take him off of the visa as he is over 18 and classed as an applicant in his own right. I’m at a loss of what to do tbh. We were together over 10 years, so it was difficult enough as it was without this to deal with as well. 

I tried to do the right thing and it doesn’t seem to have gotten me very far as it now seems to be too difficult of a case for them and no case officer wants to make a decision . 

1 hour ago, Parkesy said:

Not good to hear this! How frustrating.

Are you TRT or Direct? What is your occupation? Cheers

I agree with u . Can u inbox me the number !! So he actually said he is the only one sitting in whole office of immigration ??? 

I am

so frustate with this 

5 minutes ago, Fida said:

PM'd u his number

Sorry, He did mention this before  "" We have very less staff to process 1000s of Application, and then at the end when i asked his position number he said his name and mentioned its only him in the office..

Overall the guy was not really confident in his conversation, looks like he got a message on his screen , to read it out for every Caller..

Apologies for my previous improper information. I heard the call recording again to make sure what he said - TO be FAIR

1 hour ago, Loz87 said:

You would think that it would work that way and when I initially called and asked for advice on what I should do about changing my circumstance, that is what they told me would happen. I did everything they asked, gave evidence, wrote a stat dec etc. It went on for a while with me waiting to see some progress and me calling them and getting different advice every time until they eventually told me that they couldn’t take him off of the visa as he is over 18 and classed as an applicant in his own right. I’m at a loss of what to do tbh. We were together over 10 years, so it was difficult enough as it was without this to deal with as well. 

I tried to do the right thing and it doesn’t seem to have gotten me very far as it now seems to be too difficult of a case for them and no case officer wants to make a decision . 

Awww...Sorry Dear..

Cos i know someone whose marriage went for 5 years and being on 457 , He got divorce papers and submitted to dept, and dept acted accordingly. That's all i Know