for those who's been waiting since 2016 (long time), there is must be something dodgy with the application that they couldn't approve straightaway, but they wouldn't tell you what's exactly wrong. what's the chance of application refusal in the end? are they just waiting for us to give up ourselves? is there a point keeping waiting? 

5 hours ago, bobobz said:

well thats none of us would be able to find out the truth. But, based on my research on this forum and talk with my other mates and my experience .. there are a lot of factors. some of them are based on your visa subclass, your occupation, your passport as well. my friend applied chef 190 in feb 2018, she just received the invitation to apply last week. another friend applied 186 direct entry for some unusual occupation, he got granted in less than 3
months. My another friend applied 186 TRT chef in august, he hasnt heard anything. and based on the spreadsheet, have a look and judge yourself what occupations got granted very quick and what happened to cook and chef...

Hi, my friend, you just mentioned one of your friends, a chef received invitation through190, which I am planning to do. instead waiting for something uncertain, but important, I d love to try 190 as well. do you mind telling me that how many original point your chef friend have before she applied 190 and which state please. it's really important to me at the moment. Thank you very much!

Hi, my friend, you just mentioned one of your friends, a chef received invitation through190, which I am planning to do. instead waiting for something uncertain, but important, I d love to try 190 as well. do you mind telling me that how many original point your chef friend have before she applied 190 and which state please. it's really important to me at the moment. Thank you very much!

I am not certain how many points she earned. maybe 60/65.
and its victoria.

15 hours ago, Parkesy said:

They will almost certainly sit in one database which will be fed into a CRM of some kind. As for the other questions im really not sure. Its almost random enough to suggest that ha.

Most likely priority express lanes or workflows will be set up based on certain criteria in my opinion. Think its likely they work on batches of occupations too as it could  be more efficient to process a sugar load of the same job through that way. I can certainly see the benefit and that would explain some of the randomness. Each pese is working on diff batches of occupations at any one time maybe.

Do you know what, I like the way you think. I agree that sounds really likely. Tanx!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Alex Angilinwago said:

for those who's been waiting since 2016 (long time), there is must be something dodgy with the application that they couldn't approve straightaway, but they wouldn't tell you what's exactly wrong. what's the chance of application refusal in the end? are they just waiting for us to give up ourselves? is there a point keeping waiting? 

Not necessarily. What do you mean dodgy? 

Obviously its worth waiting. You are clearly worried which is a goood indication that you want to stay/come to aus.

Edited by Parkesy

6 minutes ago, galisuman said:

Great share! It says that anyone who has already applied under one of those occupations will be fine, it will just affect future applications. So hopefully everyone in this group should be fine!

27 minutes ago, Navsandy said:

Can we call case officer if long time provide documents but they not process file .... anyone knows about that

how long you are waiting?

my file open in late march for visa & nomination 

document provided april . nomination approved april 

further documents requested in may prvided next day 

till now furthur assessment without any news at all...

Calling MA regularly asking him to follow with mail or call but he don't want to chase .he is saying be patient & wait further request means they are processing...

I also want to call... but at the same time hoping that it will come without call..

21 minutes ago, june16 said:

how long you are waiting?

my file open in late march for visa & nomination 

document provided april . nomination approved april 

further documents requested in may prvided next day 

till now furthur assessment without any news at all...

Calling MA regularly asking him to follow with mail or call but he don't want to chase .he is saying be patient & wait further request means they are processing...

I also want to call... but at the same time hoping that it will come without call..

My file open first week of march nomination approved same day...they ask police clearance for me on same day that i provide end of march .again request for my husband police clearance on mid of april that i provide 10 may still furteher document requsted and last updated as april