Hi @Nasir, yes, still 'received' and as of last week, had not been allocated. My employers are dumbfounded - apparently 4-6 months was the usual for nominations in the past.

Our stats analysis failed - there's obviously something we're not factoring in or isn't on the spreadsheet. But I'm not alone. There's 18 of us from April and several more from Jan-March and even 2015 ones that have not been processed yet. I keep trying to not check in but can't help it. It wouldn't be so bad if we could have a definitive timeframe at least. :cry:

PS. I'm now a senior forum member, ha ha!

Hey Izzie! You are still here waiting for your grant?? This is horrendous :mad: :arghh:
Edited by Izzielizzie

All,

Very excited to say I got my PR today [emoji3] - over the moon as although I am onshore it has been a tense time over the past two years as I have made a new life out here and was desperate to ensure the dream continued early on.

I hope everyone gets their approvals soon and wish you all the best for the future.

No docs requested and both nom and visa approved at the same time - received straight to finalised on immi site.

Cheers [emoji482]

Visa and Nom 07/07/16. LR. Transition from 457. Melbourne - Supply and Distribution Manager.

All,

Very excited to say I got my PR today [emoji3] - over the moon as although I am onshore it has been a tense time over the past two years as I have made a new life out here and was desperate to ensure the dream continued early on.

I hope everyone gets their approvals soon and wish you all the best for the future.

No docs requested and both nom and visa approved at the same time - received straight to finalised on immi site.

Cheers [emoji482]

Visa and Nom 07/07/16. LR. Transition from 457. Melbourne - Supply and Distribution Manager.

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Elliotkan - That's a question to ponder!! As per my MA and commented by many others in the forum, there is no difference between the processing time or priority among the two (DE & Transition). But the minimal sample that we see in the excel tells a different story.

Another observation from the spreadsheet - As soon as processing of applications from a new month starts, the processing of applications from preceding months suddenly drops. Last months, apps from June'16 were processing at a good speed which suddenly seems to have slowed down since July'16 apps have opened up for processing.

Does it take longer to process "direct entry" than "transit" ?

Visa and Nom 13/09/16. LR. DE. Melbourne - Import Manager.

Congratulation mate, nice to hear it everyone getting PR. my number in couple of months. Best of luck for your new life mate.

All,

Cheers [emoji482]

Edited by E123

Hi all!

Finally our application is being processed: They've requested Certification Form from employer on Friday. Fingers crossed!!!

Web developer

29/06

DE

HR

Onshore

3 people

Congrats.. You are very close to it..

Seems to be Immi is concentrating on DE applications also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received a letter from IMMI today which replied my letter of 24 Jan, I mean a letter from a person instead of a machine.

The lady told me I should appreciate the opportunity this beautiful country provides, and they will do all they can to ensure that my application is finished as quickly as possible.

And, above all, my application has not been allocated yet, one year after I submitted. Sounds I should enjoy the waiting everyday, en?:confused:

Hi Manson

The one that confirms that we haven't paid employer for the nomination. Formal stuff. Fingers crossed. We'll be bushing for it to be submitted today.

i see

its declaration.

seems all june apps have been allocated cuz we are the latest few ones of june.