Perth Meet Up - 9th April 2017

Guest The Pom Queen

3 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

Anyone who wants to meet Flag he is here

Save me. Probably one of the more interesting and informed posters on the forum, but there are surely limits to hero worship? My sources inform me this character no longer exists on these forums. Someone masquerading perhaps in the shoes of past greats?

A very pleasant meet anyways. It will be the last time at the present premises as refurbishment will soon take place and the pub will exist no longer. Hopefully another venue will be found as a replacement. I suggested Leederville. Anyway thanx to Kate and John of Money Corp.

Guest The Pom Queen
1 hour ago, Pura Vida said:

A very pleasant meet anyways. It will be the last time at the present premises as refurbishment will soon take place and the pub will exist no longer. Hopefully another venue will be found as a replacement. I suggested Leederville. Anyway thanx to Kate and John of Money Corp.

Yes it's a shame that it's being closed down especially as they want to continue trading. It's the person they lease it from as bigger and better things planned for the site. Jamie's is closing down as well

Thanks to Kate/ Pom Queen and John for organising such a great Meetup as usual at La Boheme (nice venue and yummy food). Congratulations to John on his marriage, he is now officially off the market ladies! Sob Sob! Catch up with everyone next year at  the new venue, to be decided.........

Take care.

Brit Girl/ Debbie x

Guest The Pom Queen
2 hours ago, Bristle said:

Thanks for a great time, good to meet new people and sorry to miss those who couldn't make it.

Yes @the bottler a certain gentleman was sad that you weren't around lol.

Guest The Pom Queen
2 hours ago, Brit Girl said:

Thanks to Kate/ Pom Queen and John for organising such a great Meetup as usual at La Boheme (nice venue and yummy food). Congratulations to John on his marriage, he is now officially off the market ladies! Sob Sob! Catch up with everyone next year at  the new venue, to be decided.........

Take care.

Brit Girl/ Debbie x

It was lovely to see you as always @Brit Girl