trump takes britain

bunbury61

really can't be arsed trying to convert dyed in the wool racists. They've shown their true colours. Job done.

There you again ...sore loser ....throwing the R word out again ....its a good job you are not doing out on the street,you could end up in court .

You still haven't given me a solution to the refugee crisis !

Realist not racist

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you again ...sore loser ....throwing the R word out again ....its a good job you are not doing out on the street,you could end up in court .

Realist not racist

For every action there is a reaction ....

It's funny but the areas that voted brexit ,largely support trump according to a sky news poll .

It looks very similar on the map .

Are all these people racists and fascists or citizens concerned about the effects of unnatural mass immigration on their communities.

Maybe one or two of a certain age fought fascism in ww2 ...just a thought

For every action there is a reaction ....

It's funny but the areas that voted brexit ,largely support trump according to a sky news poll .

It looks very similar on the map .

Are all these people racists and fascists or citizens concerned about the effects of unnatural mass immigration on their communities.

Maybe one or two of a certain age fought fascism in ww2 ...just a thought

Well really that cannot surprise anyone can it.

There is no doubt that immigration and the refugee crisis are serious issues but they are being exploited to the full by fascists who fall back on the primitive emotions like fear and nationalism to garner support.

Finding humane solutions to problems is complex. Fear and hatred require nothing from the brain. Hitler garnered plenty of support from otherwise ordinary scared decent people most of whom turned visciously on their Jewish friends and neighbours. People who oppose fascists once they assume power are marginalised, ignored or disposed of.

Once that fascist bandwagon starts rolling it develops a chilling momentum. Fascism as a political doctrine has a terrible track record and I would be surprised if the 21st century fascists show any more empathy or compassion towards their stated enemies than their 20th century counterparts.

There is no doubt that immigration and the refugee crisis are serious issues but they are being exploited to the full by fascists who fall back on the primitive emotions like fear and nationalism to garner support.

Finding humane solutions to problems is complex. Fear and hatred require nothing from the brain. Hitler garnered plenty of support from otherwise ordinary scared decent people most of whom turned visciously on their Jewish friends and neighbours. People who oppose fascists once they assume power are marginalised, ignored or disposed of.

Once that fascist bandwagon starts rolling it develops a chilling momentum. Fascism as a political doctrine has a terrible track record and I would be surprised if the 21st century fascists show any more empathy or compassion towards their stated enemies than their 20th century counterparts.

I think that is a fitting conclusion.

Amazingly I'm reading about the aftermath of the second WW from the archives of the Mass Observation exercise during and after the war and there are comments in it from soldiers in the occupation forces in 1945/6 about how the Germans they were dealing with denied supporting Hitler and how pleasant they were.

I think that is a fitting conclusion.

Amazingly I'm reading about the aftermath of the second WW from the archives of the Mass Observation exercise during and after the war and there are comments in it from soldiers in the occupation forces in 1945/6 about how the Germans they were dealing with denied supporting Hitler and how pleasant they were.

If the German people's experience of the 1930s and 1940s taught us anything it showed how decent, honest, civilised people could learn to accept, as normal, barbaric treatment of people solely because they were different and were conditioned to do so over a period of time.

The problem with the whole debate on both sides of this argument is that because there is no requirement to vote, half the population in America and UK and probably Europe do not bother to get out of bed and go and vote. I mean its a joke. They are going on and on about Trump and on and on about Brexit. so why the heck did a lot more people vote for what they believe in.

We are tribes and we try to change that with modern living but when it all comes down to it we are drawn to tribes and do not like other tribes. Monkeys and peanuts.

Democracy seems to be only working if on the winning side, the losing side then do not accept , so we do not have democracy unless we accept the verdict.

That's a democratic democracy, if people do not want to vote you must respect people's right to choice. They do get of bed by the way, to go to work?????

In terms of fascism I think you are looking in the wrong place .

Donald trump is the democratically elected president of the u.s ,,with all the checks and balances that involves .

If you feel you have to take your anger out on someone lets have a little moan about Islamic extremism shall we .

An apocalyptic vision that concludes with total domination for Islam over all other religions .

Enslaving non Islamic women

Beheading non believers.

Making those that are useful ,pay a tax to stay alive .

So as you sit there in comfort ,typing away on your device be ****ing grateful for the men and women of the allied forces who gave their lives in 2 world wars ,so that people like YOU can sit and moan and pontificate about your perceived issues with the countries that you live in .

Right now ,America needs some checks and balances .

In the 90s someone tried to blow up one of the twin towers with a truck bomb

Then success was managed in 2001

Then recently we had gays massacred in a nightclub .

That's 3 from many incidents that the u.s has had to endure .

So I is no wonder trump has been elected ,promising to America safe again .

If the German people's experience of the 1930s and 1940s taught us anything it showed how decent, honest, civilised people could learn to accept, as normal, barbaric treatment of people solely because they were different and were conditioned to do so over a period of time.

That sounds distinctly like Islamic state and other Islamic terrorists groups to me .

In a way you have answered your own question .

You are turning a blind eye to their behaviour ,in order to get your point across .

In terms of fascism I think you are looking in the wrong place .

Donald trump is the democratically elected president of the u.s ,,with all the checks and balances that involves .

If you feel you have to take your anger out on someone lets have a little moan about Islamic extremism shall we .

An apocalyptic vision that concludes with total domination for Islam over all other religions .

Enslaving non Islamic women

Beheading non believers.

Making those that are useful ,pay a tax to stay alive .

So as you sit there in comfort ,typing away on your device be ****ing grateful for the men and women of the allied forces who gave their lives in 2 world wars ,so that people like YOU can sit and moan and pontificate about your perceived issues with the countries that you live in .

Right now ,America needs some checks and balances .

In the 90s someone tried to blow up one of the twin towers with a truck bomb

Then success was managed in 2001

Then recently we had gays massacred in a nightclub .

That's 3 from many incidents that the u.s has had to endure .

So I is no wonder trump has been elected ,promising to America safe again .

Most of your rant is way off the mark.

Yes, I hate Islamic extremism but the west created it with extreme action of its own. Trump's actions just throw more petrol on the fire, probably by design.

Literally tens of thousands of Americans are gunned down every year by Americans principally because Trump and his ilk believe that everyone should carry automatic weapons. Islamic extremists struggle to compete with this slaughter.

In 2001 the world trade centre was destroyed by mainly Saudi extremists. Osama bin Laden was Saudi and the Saudis directly or indirectly are the main funder of terrorists. But the ban is fixed on refugees from 7 mainly war-torn countries, not a single one has killed an American citizen on US soil. This is not a logical decision based on risk as all refugees are subject to 2 years of vetting. It is about stirring up fear and hatred to provoke an attack on America so that the fascists can use this to assume even greater executive power and take further measures.

Remember Trump is on record as a supporter of torture and advocating the murder of the families of suspected terrorists.

Islamic terrorists have the will and capacity to commit horrific acts but Trump, Bannon and the white supremacists (fascists) have the capacity for far worse with the financing and military might of America backed up by fawning allies, so is actually far more terrifying.

By the way what barbaric treatment are you talking about ?

Trump has been in office 10 days ,and over the weekend the u.s authorities started implementing a policy first raised by Barack Obama .

Of over 500,000 people entering the u.s ,109 were denied entry ...hardly auswitz or the battle for Stalingrad is it .

A normal weekend in the u.s I suppose ,but because its Donald trump

Most of your rant is way off the mark.

Yes, I hate Islamic extremism but the west created it with extreme action of its own. Trump's actions just throw more petrol on the fire, probably by design.

Literally tens of thousands of Americans are gunned down every year by Americans principally because Trump and his ilk believe that everyone should carry automatic weapons. Islamic extremists struggle to compete with this slaughter.

In 2001 the world trade centre was destroyed by mainly Saudi extremists. Osama bin Laden was Saudi and the Saudis directly or indirectly are the main funder of terrorists. But the ban is fixed on refugees from 7 mainly war-torn countries, not a single one has killed an American citizen on US soil. This is not a logical decision based on risk as all refugees are subject to 2 years of vetting. It is about stirring up fear and hatred to provoke an attack on America so that the fascists can use this to assume even greater executive power and take further measures.

Remember Trump is on record as a supporter of torture and advocating the murder of the families of suspected terrorists.

Islamic terrorists have the will and capacity to commit horrific acts but Trump, Bannon and the white supremacists (fascists) have the capacity for far worse with the financing and military might of America backed up by fawning allies, so is actually far more terrifying.

The west did NOT Create Islamic extremism .... nor did Donald trump ( although I knew he would get a mention ) ....muslims and christians have been fighting each other since the 7th century .

Its just that now we have the internet and nuclear weapons ,and its now coming to its conclusion .

WITH OR WITHOUT DONALD TRUMP

Trump is not a CAUSE of a SOLUTION ...he is a SYMPTOM of the current ,modern situation ,created by George bush 1 and 2...clinton and Mr innocent Barack Obama

Well all I can say is the terrorists are winning this war. The whole worlds politics is up sh!t creek.the fear of Muslims, peaceful law abiding or other, not just fear the pure hatred, proves the terrorists are on a whole different agenda. This really is not a good time .

Apparently ,that was the intention of Osama bin laden to create a world in chaos ,but he miscalculated the American response ...regardless of who was responsible for the build up .

Shias and sunnis are waiting for the 12th imam ,who will only reappear when the world is in chaos ,to save unite Muslims ,save Islam and lead them to global victory .

Shia and Sunni doctrine differs slightly but this is what the book says ,and this is what we are dealing with .

That's why America is called the " great satan " and Britain " the little satan "....heaven knows what Israel is called

Even president armadinajad of Iran spoke openly about all this stuff

Realist not racist

I don't know why you don't just stand up and be proud. Are you ashamed? I'm not racist myself but I have friends who are racist. My mother and father are openly racist. It's nothing to be ashamed of and you have a perfect right to express your opinions and be represented.

I don't know why you don't just stand up and be proud. Are you ashamed? I'm not racist myself but I have friends who are racist. My mother and father are openly racist. It's nothing to be ashamed of and you have a perfect right to express your opinions and be represented.

Proud of what exactly ? ...the only thing iam proud of is ,I live in a democracy ,where it is still legal to express my opinion .

As I said realist not racist .

Globalisation is making a real mess of the world .

Trump is getting slaughtered in the media ...may is getting slaughtered ...meanwhile in the middle east ,all sorts of crimes are being committed.

In relation ...19 arrested in Germany today ....merkel must be a racist / faciat ...dear me ..

Just keeep burying your head in the sand ..

Proud of what exactly ? ...the only thing iam proud of is ,I live in a democracy ,where it is still legal to express my opinion .

As I said realist not racist .

Globalisation is making a real mess of the world .

Trump is getting slaughtered in the media ...may is getting slaughtered ...meanwhile in the middle east ,all sorts of crimes are being committed.

In relation ...19 arrested in Germany today ....merkel must be a racist / faciat ...dear me ..

Just keeep burying your head in the sand ..

I'd have a hot cup of tea with three sugars and nice lie down, all this excitement can't be good for your blood pressure, otherwise you'll end up at A&E with all those nice Muslim doctors.

I'd have a hot cup of tea with three sugars and nice lie down, all this excitement can't be good for your blood pressure, otherwise you'll end up at A&E with all those nice Muslim doctors.

Very fit and well thanks ...gym most mornings ,so no a&e for yours truly yet - thanks for the concern though

Blood pressure and resting heart in good order

Enjoy your lifestyle and freedom ...it was hard won ...you should be u believably grateful .

Lets just put it down to naivety .

Yes Muslim doctors in the main are very good, you should know living in Australia.

The west did NOT Create Islamic extremism .... nor did Donald trump ( although I knew he would get a mention ) ....muslims and christians have been fighting each other since the 7th century .

Its just that now we have the internet and nuclear weapons ,and its now coming to its conclusion .

WITH OR WITHOUT DONALD TRUMP

Trump is not a CAUSE of a SOLUTION ...he is a SYMPTOM of the current ,modern situation ,created by George bush 1 and 2...clinton and Mr innocent Barack Obama

What conclusion do you envisage?

I have a question.

There are a number using the terms racist and Hitler.

So,man swear this, are you currently outside one of the embassies or signing petitions against one of the 19 countries which an Israeli person can not visit. These are not just 90 days bans, but permanent. Not only that, if I were to be a Christian and wish to pay a visit to Jerusalem or Bethlehem then just that stamp in passport would be a ban. So, I look forward to you telling about your protests against these countries who are persecuting Jewish people to a level truly similar to Hitler. Or maybe your just a racist?

I have a question.

There are a number using the terms racist and Hitler.

So,man swear this, are you currently outside one of the embassies or signing petitions against one of the 19 countries which an Israeli person can not visit. These are not just 90 days bans, but permanent. Not only that, if I were to be a Christian and wish to pay a visit to Jerusalem or Bethlehem then just that stamp in passport would be a ban. So, I look forward to you telling about your protests against these countries who are persecuting Jewish people to a level truly similar to Hitler. Or maybe your just a racist?

if you want to draw up a score sheet for the last seventy odd years of conflict in the middle East you go right ahead mate. Edited by newjez

I will look in detail tomorrow, but at the moment I believe the Indi about as much as I believe Facebook after they have been caught publishing at least three fake stories this week. They have taken two down but the other is still there with a huge number of comments pointing out it is fake news.

if you want to draw up a score sheet for the last seventy odd years of conflict in the middle East you go right ahead mate. But at the end of the day, the British started it.

So either you are not repudiating that you are being VERY selective at best, or racist against Jews? There are only two choices.

So either you are not repudiating that you are being VERY selective at best, or racist against Jews? There are only two choices.
if Trump outlawed Jewish migration I would speak out against it. But I'm not overly worried about whatever policies whatever shitty little dictatorships indulge in, including Israel.

Simple fact of the matter is that you campaigned for something diametrically opposed to your economic beliefs because you don't like Muslims. I don't have a problem with that. Fine by me. It's not my role to educate racists. If you have an economic argument then bring it on. I'm not really interested in discussing your racist beliefs.