trump takes britain

bunbury61

Pp

No point trying to cling on to "floating logs" now.

The once powerful PC liberal phrases of yesteryear "Racist, Bigot, Xenophobe, Facist etc etc " which were once used to beat people into submission and silence now have no effect in the new world. The majority have spoken.

You can try to throw little rocks under the wheel but you will not stop it from turning.

Accept democracy, and just move on, if anything to find your peace of mind.

the racist revolution. Bring it on!

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No point trying to cling on to "floating logs" now.

The once powerful PC liberal phrases of yesteryear "Racist, Bigot, Xenophobe, Facist etc etc " which were once used to beat people into submission and silence now have no effect in the new world. The majority have spoken.

You can try to throw little rocks under the wheel but you will not stop it from turning.

Accept democracy, and just move on, if anything to find your peace of mind.

I can't quite make my mind up whether you truly do not appreciate what is happening around you and what the implications are going to be for you and , if you have one, for your family, or, whether you do and simply think threatening Iran, p*ssing off the Muslim world and starting to burn coal and oil as baseload fuels and pretending climate change is a con are all a good idea.

The figure came from The Community Security Trust, a Jewish charity that organises security for Synagogues and Jewish communities so I might want to know what form those incidents took.

At the same time attacks on Mosques rocketed, assaults and verbal attacks on Muslims became an everyday occurrence, one assumes that attacks on Jews were more likely associated with the racist far right than from Muslims.

Attacks on mosques and verbal attacks on Muslims ....wheres the evidence ...before and after stats ?.....i live in the West midlands ...i haven't seen much evidence of it .

Put your evidence up ....

Not hearsay ...not so called calls to complaint lines ...lets have it .

I can't quite make my mind up whether you truly do not appreciate what is happening around you and what the implications are going to be for you and , if you have one, for your family, or, whether you do and simply think threatening Iran, p*ssing off the Muslim world and starting to burn coal and oil as baseload fuels and pretending climate change is a con are all a good idea.

Pissing off Iran has been going on since 1979 ,when the ayattolah returned from Paris ....or have you conveniently forgot the iran/iraq war and everything since .

The muslim world has been pissed off for 1400 years ...its just that now " the big dog" is now starting to bite as well as bark .

Disagree with trump over climate change

BUT AS I KEEP SAYING DONT PUT THE WORLDS PROBLEMS AT THE FEET OF A MAN ,2 WEEKS INTO HIS JOB ...ITS LAUGHABLE

I disagree with this description and labelling him as such underestimates his capabilities. Hitler, during his rise was similarly labelled and his silly moustache and hair style was mocked remorselessly (sound familiar?).

Certainly Trump is not very articulate (but again nor was Hitler by all accounts) but that doesn't make him an idiot. It actually helps him connect with his base, many of whom despise and mistrust intelligence and scientifically proven facts. It is clear that he has serious mental health issues (narcissim for one) but he is not a moron.

Cult leaders such as Pol Pot attack, marginalise and undermine intellectuals and appeal to the lowest common denominator.

The people who have most to fear for now are inside the USA. Moslems, Hispanics and LBGT. Those Moslems who gained asylum may have escaped one tyranny only to find another perhaps.

Yes, that is right because he understands how to appeal to those who want simple solutions and who have no skin in the game except wanting to turn the clock back to some unspecified time in the past.

It is quite unbelievable that we may be seeing the diminishing of democracy in the very countries which fought tyranny in the early part of the 20th century.

Pissing off Iran has been going on since 1979 ,when the ayattolah returned from Paris ....or have you conveniently forgot the iran/iraq war and everything since .

The muslim world has been pissed off for 1400 years ...its just that now " the big dog" is now starting to bite as well as bark .

BUT AS I KEEP SAYING DONT PUT THE WORLDS PROBLEMS AT THE FEET OF A MAN ,2 WEEKS INTO HIS JOB ...ITS LAUGHABLE

P.s any Iranian suicide bomber blew up a Saudi ship today ...in the proxy war between Saudi and Iran ....NOTHING TO DO WITH DONALD TRUMP .

But the Iranian boats have started harassing American warships ....big mistake ...dont poke the big dog with a stick

Yes, that is right because he understands how to appeal to those who want simple solutions and who have no skin in the game except wanting to turn the clock back to some unspecified time in the past.

It is quite unbelievable that we may be seeing the diminishing of democracy in the very countries which fought tyranny in the early part of the 20th century.

What like the democratic vote for brexit in the u.k ...OR the 5 unelected presidents of the failing e.u ...which diminishing democracy are you talking about ?

P.s any Iranian suicide bomber blew up a Saudi ship today ...in the proxy war between Saudi and Iran ....NOTHING TO DO WITH DONALD TRUMP .

But the Iranian boats have started harassing American warships ....big mistake ...dont poke the big dog with a stick

A bit bit like Japan and Perl harbour ,we all know what the out come was there,

Replying to poking the stick comment as one of the commanders of the Japanese fleet said " we have woken a sleeping dragon "

He knew they had made a mistake

Without getting into the politics of rights and wrongs of it all ...it appears Iran are doing their best to piss America off ,not the other way around .

The deal under Obama was ....150.billion...no nuclear programme ...no missile testing .

So over the weekend they test a medium range intercontinental ballistic weapon ,capable of carrying nuclear warheads ...how provocative is that .

Without getting into the politics of rights and wrongs of it all ...it appears Iran are doing their best to piss America off ,not the other way around .

The deal under Obama was ....150.billion...no nuclear programme ...no missile testing .

So over the weekend they test a medium range intercontinental ballistic weapon ,capable of carrying nuclear warheads ...how provocative is that .

Interesting, because when the Russians sail a ship close to our territorial waters it is an act of gross provocation, but when the Americans do it, 'Iran are doing their best to piss America off'. It must be lovely living in your little world.

Interesting. Banning Iranian nationals from entering the USA even with a valid visa is not a Trump provocation in your book.

He reportedly told the Mexican President today that he would send US troops into Mexico to sort out bad hombres. But just casual banter between heads of state that you get every day I am sure.

Interesting. Banning Iranian nationals from entering the USA even with a valid visa is not a Trump provocation in your book.

He reportedly told the Mexican President today that he would send US troops into Mexico to sort out bad hombres. But just casual banter between heads of state that you get every day I am sure.

Nah, just locker room talk, y'know between jock's (jockstraps) after a game of pussy snatch.

Anyway back in the grown ups world the EU have told Trump they will not accept his nominee for ambassador and the fraud investigation branch of the EU are investigating most of UKIP MEP's, including Farage and Nuttall, for misuse of EU allowances, paying party employees as assistants to MEP's also Marine le Pen for the same fraud.

Also the truth is now being told, the Maltese prime minister slyly .pointed out that in his opinion, and those of his EU partners, that he did not see the UK striking any trade deals where we were anything other than the junior partner, a bit of a 'the king has no clothes on ' moment, if he is publicly saying that then any negotiating hand of May's is busted before she gets there.

So much for the Theresa in Wonderland white paper with its wish list of objectives, it looks like we are going to be the new Luxembourg but with mega taxes for the plonker in the street, well I suppose running a B&B in Blackpool will take off because there will be plenty of custom. .

Really am feeling very concerned now, May is off to see Netanyahu soon, another right wing zealot, who else can we tap up, Modi in India, another right wing populist we are already trying to give us a few crumbs. There now seems to be a tacit admission that certain manufacturers will be subsidised to stay , but I was listening to the ex UK ambassador to the EU on Wednesday and altho I did not follow the arguments he was making fully, it seemed like he was saying that for a number of manufacturers once we were out of the EU they would find themselves having to rejoin regulatory bodies and regain certification in the EU or they would not be able to export and that would take time similarly with meat production here, at the moment we rely on EU certification teams to do that???

They say not - who do you believe - a group of psychotic religious fanatics or the Iranians? It's a toss up.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/01/iran-confirms-latest-missile-test-denies-breaching-nuclear-agreement/

This is too funny !!.

Because of democracy in Britain, we are leaving the EU and taking back our borders.

Because of democracy in America, Trump is the new president.

While certain figures and a few straggling remoaners are still trying to cling on to floating logs, its just not going to happen and there will be no "special deals" to keep us in "by the back door" either.

There are a few careers ending as we speak, not that they will be missed or anything.

Come the next GE it will be the end of the road for many more of them too.

This is too funny !!.

Because of democracy in Britain, we are leaving the EU and taking back our borders.

Because of democracy in America, Trump is the new president.

While certain figures and a few straggling remoaners are still trying to cling on to floating logs, its just not going to happen and there will be no "special deals" to keep us in "by the back door" either.

There are a few careers ending as we speak, not that they will be missed or anything.

Come the next GE it will be the end of the road for many more of them too.

You would be too funny if you were not so dangerous to true democracy with your twisted ideas.

Well I hope "big dog" can afford to lose troops and equipment at the rate he did in Yemen, a CPO killed and a MV 22 Osprey destroyed after immobilisation by large calibre ground gunfire and unconfirmed 13 civilian deaths, 14 arab militants claimed dead, no intelligence yet claimed.

The arab militants were tipped off by surveillance drones flying too low overhead and the MV22 had to be abandoned and destroyed after enemy gunfire disabled it as a result of them being prepared, the MV22 cost approx $70mill and the other MV was damaged.

Big dog will have to prepare a bit better if he's going to invade Iran, the Iranian army will not roll over like Gaddafi's or Saddam's.

Well I hope "big dog" can afford to lose troops and equipment at the rate he did in Yemen, a CPO killed and a MV 22 Osprey destroyed after immobilisation by large calibre ground gunfire and unconfirmed 13 civilian deaths, 14 arab militants claimed dead, no intelligence yet claimed.

The arab militants were tipped off by surveillance drones flying too low overhead and the MV22 had to be abandoned and destroyed after enemy gunfire disabled it as a result of them being prepared, the MV22 cost approx $70mill and the other MV was damaged.

Big dog will have to prepare a bit better if he's going to invade Iran, the Iranian army will not roll over like Gaddafi's or Saddam's.

I would not expect ground troops - he has repeated that he will not send USA troops into another middle east war.

...he wont invade Iran ...he will just level it ....not one u.s soldier on the ground .....

I hope you are preparing your excuses for the louvre attack today

...he wont invade Iran ...he will just level it ....not one u.s soldier on the ground .....

Or could plant his flag in Jerusalem ,as I told you ,and say to the Iranians and who ever else fancies it ...here we are ...thats more likely the outcome .

He could take Iran back to the stone age without leaving his desk ....