21st best city in the world to live in :)

Lindor

That time of year again. Mercer Report is aimed at business relocations nothing to do with ordinary folk. But if he makes folk feel good...

Thanks heavens you were here to let people know...

That time of year again. Mercer Report is aimed at business relocations nothing to do with ordinary folk.But if he makes folk feel good...

Utterly gob smacked that you still live in Perth...Only the 21st best place.:wink:

Cheers, Bobj.

Melbourne No 1 in the world again I presume.

Why settle for 21st when you can have 1st ?

No apparently Sydney more livable. Must be really nice out west on average wage!

Utterly gob smacked that you still live in Perth...Only the 21st best place.:wink:

Cheers, Bobj.

Then I'm not here on an all expenses business assignment and have to pay own way. Perth, by the way rates far higher in cost of living than 21st, something else for the cheer squad to clap and shout about no doubt. That is providing of course you find being in one of the world's most expensive cities is something to cheer and stomp the ground about..

Then I'm not here on an all expenses business assignment and have to pay own way. Perth, by the way rates far higher in cost of living than 21st, something else for the cheer squad to clap and shout about no doubt. That is providing of course you find being in one of the world's most expensive cities is something to cheer and stomp the ground about..

It's all relative though flag. I would much rather live in Perth and cop the supposed extra expense than anywhere else. Trust an American survey would anyone? There is so much to do here for free that I enjoy that I'm willing to have a couple of less pints when I go out.

Wonder how the Americans are going to rig the surveys to make people think that Trumps not winning and Hillary Clinton is a good option?

It's all relative though flag. I would much rather live in Perth and cop the supposed extra expense than anywhere else. Trust an American survey would anyone? There is so much to do here for free that I enjoy that I'm willing to have a couple of less pints when I go out.

Wonder how the Americans are going to rig the surveys to make people think that Trumps not winning and Hillary Clinton is a good option?

The relativity being where exactly? For comparison a price comparison points to Perth being 31% more expensive, than enough high cost generally regarded city, Vancouver.

E

Its good to see the majority are all European .

I wouldn't put Vienna at no 1 ,that's laughable ...munich maybe but not Vienna .

Most of the other cities are from the "new world" and should be romping it .

Perth for instance is new ,brand new .

The cities from new Zealand ,oz and Canada should fill the top 10 .

And to think Tha your brand new city is 21st is not something to celebrate .

Some of those European cities are hundreds if not thousands of years old ,with poor infrastructure.

All that survey shows ,is that overall europe is still the place to live

Archived