Happy New Year

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

imageedit_1_4550669424.gif

Rob and I would like to thank everyone for making 2015 on the forum extra special.

A huge thank you to all the mods (old and new) for supporting myself and Rob during the hard times and for their help in making the forum the great place it is today.

We hope 2016 will be a great year for you all and that your dreams come true and you enjoy great health and happiness.

:hug:

Adelaide? I looked it up and appears to be a place between here(Perth) and Melbourne. Well I never. Anyway Kate, bring Rob over to the West in February. He and I can hook up and have a bit of a craic over a few lemonades far removed from the front line.

I do feel we'd click. Otherwise wise I'm afraid it's going to be mayhem with beers over heads and general chaos all round.

I have already stated on another post that if any anyway you have felt offended, slighted, abused, attacked, or generally ill at ease through any post of mine throughout the year, I offer a thousand apologies.

If not offended I offer two thousand apologies and will endeavour to improve on a poor performance this year.

Final post from me for 2015 so foes and the sole possible friend a Happy and a Successful Combative New Year.

Guest The Pom Queen
Adelaide? I looked it up and appears to be a place between here(Perth) and Melbourne. Well I never. Anyway Kate, bring Rob over to the West in February. He and I can hook up and have a bit of a craic over a few lemonades far removed from the front line.

I do feel we'd click. Otherwise wise I'm afraid it's going to be mayhem with beers over heads and general chaos all round.

I have already stated on another post that if any anyway you have felt offended, slighted, abused, attacked, or generally ill at ease through any post of mine throughout the year, I offer a thousand apologies.

If not offended I offer two thousand apologies and will endeavour to improve on a poor performance this year.

Final post from me for 2015 so foes and the sole possible friend a Happy and a Successful Combative New Year.

I don't think you could upset anyone could you Flag?

Archived