My travel thread

Quokka2005

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are not slaving away over a hot bar tonight and you have access to a TV, the ABC has a program at 8 pm just for you: Kangaroo Dundee, a documentary about a man near Alice Springs who rescues and raises orphan joeys.

http://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/event.aspx?program_id=294998&event_id=73390910&region_id=88

I'm off tonight. If I can't convince them to put it on in the bar then I'll try steal the other TV. I watched the first series and I follow him on Facebook.

That man apparently had women sending marriage proposals etc after that program

I forgot to say me and Jake got a van. I was originally going to Darwin but for various reasons I'm meeting him in cairns in February. I'm hoping we don't stay up north for very long or I'll melt.

I think I'm finishing here a bit earlier than I thought so I might go to Perth and see if I can even get a few weeks casual bar work or something like that

I'm off tonight. If I can't convince them to put it on in the bar then I'll try steal the other TV. I watched the first series and I follow him on Facebook.

That man apparently had women sending marriage proposals etc after that program

Follow him on FB?I think I'd be following him anywhere!:laugh:He's my kinda guy!(Skani....better get in the queue hon!lol)

Follow him on FB?I think I'd be following him anywhere!:laugh:He's my kinda guy!(Skani....better get in the queue hon!lol)

I saw him interviewed recently ... sorry girls he is now married ... lives in a house ... I think he raised a lot of money after the first film of him ... he seemed different now ...

Thatll roughly be the contract time over so I'll just see what she says. I can't spend all my money though so I'll maybe take the offer up of the couple that I stayed with before. Saves me hostel but we shall see. Maybe they'll let me stay a week or 2 longer. Can't wait to get to properly travel though.

Thatll roughly be the contract time over so I'll just see what she says. I can't spend all my money though so I'll maybe take the offer up of the couple that I stayed with before. Saves me hostel but we shall see. Maybe they'll let me stay a week or 2 longer. Can't wait to get to properly travel though.

Well it was an experience for you Stacey and hopefully you've managed to save some money for your future travels. You will also have some good memories and make sure you take photos to look back on when you are old and grey .................... still have a laugh when I look at my old photos.