189 Visa Grant Delay

mickeyteg

So happy for you adele244. stay blessed!

I received my visa grant this morning!!! After a ridiculously long 6 month wait it's finally here.

I am pretty sure that my complaint got things going, my telephone call got me no where, that was just a scriptures fob off.

All I can do now is that hope that the rest of you are not waiting much longer....it really is a horrible feeling.

sending loads of love and positive vibes. X X X X

I received my visa grant this morning!!! After a ridiculously long 6 month wait it's finally here.

I am pretty sure that my complaint got things going, my telephone call got me no where, that was just a scriptures fob off.

All I can do now is that hope that the rest of you are not waiting much longer....it really is a horrible feeling.

sending loads of love and positive vibes. X X X X

Congrats Adele..... really pleased for you.... unbelievable how long you have had to wait.... Did you get any feedback as to why it has taken so long ?

I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread but I am worried about what happens if you are refused a visa after paying?? I am applying for 189 and about to pay the £4000 for 3 of us ...... Will this be refunded if we are refused?

..... feeling anxious!!

@kkwaiting please see http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Char the page states that PCCs are valid for one year once they are issued. It is quite strange that the CO would ask for a new PCC if a year hasn't passed.

Also, I noticed on the spreadsheet that you filed a complaint - was it a formal complaint or just an email?

it was through feedback form and they had given me a cumber against my complaint and followup.

If I could please make a suggestion regarding the spreadsheet that has been created.

I would recommend removing the centre that is processing, both Brisbane and Adelaide work side by side and your application is processed in both centres, as if they are the same place.

Also please don't name any of the DIBP officers except for their initials, if you wish. As I pointed out in an earlier post, there is no such thing as an individual case officer that looks after your application. It may pass through 20 or 30 officers with no single person responsible for making the decision on your case.

If you think about it, it makes perfect sense to do it like that. If a case officer had a bad day then it may have reflected in their work. Similarly, officers on holiday, maternity or sick leave, would have left their workload until they returned. The new procedure ensures fluidity in the processing.

Edited by CaptainC

If I could please make a suggestion regarding the spreadsheet that has been created.

I would recommend removing the centre that is processing, both Brisbane and Adelaide work side by side and your application is processed in both centres, as if they are the same place.

Also please don't name any of the DIBP officers except for their initials, if you wish. As I pointed out in an earlier post, there is no such thing as an individual case officer that looks after your application. It may pass through 20 or 30 officers with no single person responsible for making the decision on your case.

If you think about it, it makes perfect sense to do it like that. If a case officer had a bad day then it may have reflected in their work. Similarly, officers on holiday, maternity or sick leave, would have left their workload until they returned. The new procedure ensures fluidity in the processing.

Its also really not fair on the processing officers - they are just people doing a job, do they really deserve to have their names and roles plastered all over the internet?! Not everyone wants everyone else to now where they work and what job they do.

Hello All,

I got an invitation to apply for 189 visa on 22nd Jan, 2016. Subsequently, CO was assigned and they asked me for PCC and my employment details. I've provided all the details by 12th Feb, 2016 and my status changed to 'Assessment in Progress'.

I wanted to ask you folks that do I need to email my CO to let him know that I have attached the req. docs, though I've notified on immi website?

And how much time does it usually takes after this status for the final grant?

Hi Guys,

I made a feedback to DIBP regarding my application and i just got a reference number for my feedback, hopefully if willing this will only take 1 to 2 weeks before release of a decision similar to one of our friends here..

So far No News is Good News right?? Just keeping things on a positive note.. :ssign6:

Hi All,

"Greetings"

i am new to this forum,

Can you guys kindly advise me when can i get an invite for the EOI submitted by me.

Points - 65

Date of EOI submission - 23 September 2015 16:09 PM

Profession applied for - Accountant

Last date cut off as per Skillselect 17 february 2016 - 23 September 01.09 AM (for 65 points)

Kindly help me out on the above

Thanks in Advance :)

OK, I am happy to announce that I have just received a grant. It was a long 5-month wait but this forum has made it easier. Thanks!

Which skill trade you applied for?

SC 189?

And currently which country u belong to ?

My questions are just to make an idea about trend of visa grants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk