189 Visa Grant Delay

mickeyteg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Saacor,

Congrats buddy !! . I have been waiting for 8 months and a week now. Haven't received my Grant. May be because I have just 60 points. God knows when that fortunate day will come when I will get my grant.

Don't they give like 11 months time from the time of Grant to the time of entry? Atleast, that's what I had known. So, you got the grant now and they gave you less than 2 months to enter Australia for Stamping ?

Thanks,

Sulav

Hi Saacor,

Congrats buddy !! . I have been waiting for 8 months and a week now. Haven't received my Grant. May be because I have just 60 points. God knows when that fortunate day will come when I will get my grant.

Don't they give like 11 months time from the time of Grant to the time of entry? Atleast, that's what I had known. So, you got the grant now and they gave you less than 2 months to enter Australia for Stamping ?

Thanks,

Sulav

It's mostly one year from your medical or pcc whichever is earlier.

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

@sageGNT . Buddy electrical is in good demand from what I have seen in job posts in various web sites. Don't know why they are taking so long. Try to reach out via e-mail or call whichever is feasible for you. Besides I think Electrical Engineeri SOL is accessed by Engineers Australia who have comparatively more upper cap compared to SOL which fall under the assessment of ACT(Australian Computer Society).