Royal Divorce

starlight7

Until they announce such a thing, I'd take it as not true. I doubt anyone in the UK knows any different as they can read the same news we do elsewhere in the world. It seems to be mostly online news outlets and gossip columns running stuff.

TBH if you google it there are about 25 different stories as to why they might be splitting up this week. It was different stuff last week, and the week before. Hell, even when they got married there were stories being run claiming it would be over within months. None of us know so I'd take it with a pinch of salt personally.

"In a report by The Mail on Sunday, a royal insider revealed" ..........

That is all the verification anyone needs. :wink: That should be the headline for any such gossip articles; it would then save anyone from having to read any further.

They're probably tapping people's voice mails again.

Highly unlikely.

Sounds like something the UK Daily Mail would make up.

I suspect it is because she didn't show for that recent wedding, and sent sis along with hubby instead. All the gossip-mongers are having a field day with that one.

Hate to be her. Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

This week alone I have seen two separate headlines on those trashy women's magazines - in one she is pregnant with baby # 3 and in the other she is doing a Royal first and adopting.

Make your friggin minds up! :laugh:

Probably another one of those gossip column things then.. going to say, it would be a bit soon even for the royals!

Are divorce rates for the Royals higher than the national average? It's true that Princess Anne, and Princes Charles and Andrew have all been through divorces, but what about their subsequent marriages? Are they happy?

Are divorce rates for the Royals higher than the national average? It's true that Princess Anne, and Princes Charles and Andrew have all been through divorces, but what about their subsequent marriages? Are they happy?

Yes, I believe Charles and Anne are happy with Camilla and Admiral Tim Laurence respectively. Andrew is too busy acting a paid stooge for a dubious former Soviet satellite nation to get remarried...

Yes, I believe Charles and Anne are happy with Camilla and Admiral Tim Laurence respectively. Andrew is too busy acting a paid stooge for a dubious former Soviet satellite nation to get remarried...

I like the Royal Family and that we are a constitutional monarchy and I'm enough of a realist to know that becoming a republic would not save us a penny.

I can't think of a single republic that I would prefer to live in, and besides, we tried a republic once before, in1649.

Archived