went to melbourne with 40k and a wife and came back to glasgow with a cockatiel :)

charliebhoy

hi every1 havnt been on here for years , its a bit late on a sunday night here in sunny glasgow so i cant be bothered about rantin n shoutin about melbourne so ill get round to that soon so b ready folks :) ill jus start with the weather is betta :biglaugh:

hi every1 havnt been on here for years , its a bit late on a sunday night here in sunny glasgow so i cant be bothered about rantin n shoutin about melbourne so ill get round to that soon so b ready folks :) ill jus start with the weather is betta :biglaugh:

Where exactly can you make this swap?

I'm guessing the weather there is pretty much similar to that of Sydney... Pissin' down and cold! ? Although I'm sure you have the good future of having central heating and a well insulated house that doesn't have 2 inch gaps at the bottom of every door ?

I'm guessing the weather there is pretty much similar to that of Sydney... Pissin' down and cold!  Although I'm sure you have the good future of having central heating and a well insulated house that doesn't have 2 inch gaps at the bottom of every door 

Yes but it's summer in Glasgow!!!!

Archived