189 visa lodged February 2015.

Pinkestlady

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOOOOHOOOO!!! Just got our grant notification!!! I can't stop shaking!!!

Congratulations Liseylooau! well done....You must be delighted!

Unfortunately I am at the opposite end of the spectrum, my levels of frustration have reached new heights!

I applied on the 16th Feb, front end loaded all docs including Meds and PCC. After 72 days I have not received any contact from case officer or even better a direct grant!

Just got off the phone with the GSM people in Adelaide (13 18 81); I was on hold for 1hour and 17mins basically told me not to call back until after 3months.

I asked her was there anyway to check if the application had fallen through the cracks - received a blunt NO....So biting my tongue I thanked her and hung up.

Mental breakdown draws closer!

I have uploaded all additional documents and shared all info asked by CO today. Got auto reply stating that I will receive next update/reply to my email within next 7 working days..

any idea , in reality how much time is taken by CO to grant visa or seek more info once additional info is provided ?

Unfortunately I am at the opposite end of the spectrum, my levels of frustration have reached new heights!

I applied on the 16th Feb, front end loaded all docs including Meds and PCC. After 72 days I have not received any contact from case officer or even better a direct grant!

Just got off the phone with the GSM people in Adelaide (13 18 81); I was on hold for 1hour and 17mins basically told me not to call back until after 3months.

I asked her was there anyway to check if the application had fallen through the cracks - received a blunt NO....So biting my tongue I thanked her and hung up.

I really feel your pain. The not knowing is a killer - can't understand why you haven't heard anything yet, What does your Immi account say?

I have uploaded all additional documents and shared all info asked by CO today. Got auto reply stating that I will receive next update/reply to my email within next 7 working days..

any idea , in reality how much time is taken by CO to grant visa or seek more info once additional info is provided ?

Hey Sandip, I received notification of request for additional docs on 14/4. I uploaded and emailed the Adelaide team with the details on 20/4 and received a reply and our grant notification today (29/4).

Funnily enough, when we got up this morning - my hubby said "I think we will get an email today!!" Sure enough at 12:50pm there it was!

I know it's really tough to wait... suggest - think positive and divert your mind to something else which you enjoy.

Be positive.... cheers !!

Hey Sandip, I received notification of request for additional docs on 14/4. I uploaded and emailed the Adelaide team with the details on 20/4 and received a reply and our grant notification today (29/4).

Funnily enough, when we got up this morning - my hubby said "I think we will get an email today!!" Sure enough at 12:50pm there it was!

Hi mate,

thanks for info... probably they will take around couple of weeks to review additional info as auto email stated 7 working days. To keep myself calm and patient - I have set target date to get their reply/grant as 12 th May :-)

cheers !

I know it's really tough to wait... suggest - think positive and divert your mind to something else which you enjoy.

Be positive.... cheers !!

Thanks Sandip....

I am begining to think I will get a case officer or Direct Grant after 90 days....Day 73 for me now and no response so only another 17 days to wait...I hope :)