189 visa lodged February 2015.

Pinkestlady

I just had little desperate look at my application on the immi account, I case I had somehow missed that long awaited email. I notice where before my status was showing as 'in progress' after getting a case officer, it now says, 'application received.' What's that about? Have I gone backwards?

Try not to worry, I doubt you have gone backwards now that you have a CO :) Im not sure what each status means/how accurate it is?

Mine still shows as "in progress" but absolutely nothing is happening! My final document was uploaded 6 weeks ago. I know I just need to wait patiently, but just want everything to be sorted out now. The uncertainty is the worst!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree... Even in my case - status is still shown to "Requested Info" even though additional documents were shared around 5 weeks back. Also CO confirmed thru email that they have received all requested info and no additional documents are needed at the moment.

On other note - I have been informed thru email that even though I have applied for Visa more than 3 months back and provided additional docs 1 month back, Visa Grant will take time and they can't provide any tentative date.

Wanted to share our news - after 37 days the long awaited police check has finally arrived. Hoping to upload it soon then fingers crossed for grant!!

I noticed when i have looked on immi account it asks to attach documents requested and then click another button to indicate that the application is highighted that it is ready to be looked at again - anyone else have the same?

Thanks cherries002. Can I ask when you applied to AHPRA? I hope I hear something from them soon. I applied for an ITU nursing post in Canberra yesterday. Closing date is tomorrow so I hope I hear something next week. Fingers crossed! So many things up in the air at the moment. Visa, ahpra, job, lol! X

I applied for Ahpra in Feb. Relieved it all went through with no problems. Now that I have that secure I have seen a few jobs myself that are of interest so I think I will start applying :)

Wanted to share our news - after 37 days the long awaited police check has finally arrived. Hoping to upload it soon then fingers crossed for grant!!

I noticed when i have looked on immi account it asks to attach documents requested and then click another button to indicate that the application is highighted that it is ready to be looked at again - anyone else have the same?

Well uploaded final piece of information requested and now join who ever is still waiting for visa to be processed/granted! :-)

Well uploaded final piece of information requested and now join who ever is still waiting for visa to be processed/granted! :-)

Awesome! Welcome to the waiting game :) Looks like we will all be waiting a bit longer, but fingers crossed we get some news soon. Good luck with it!

Soooo here's my thought process try and remain calm. Obviously they have now reached their quota for visa grants. There is however now limit to how many visa Applications they can reject so if they were going to turn us down we would know by now right? Damn I can't wait for the 1st of July! I hope it's an immediate click of the button for all of us still waiting, would be nice for one of the million things that are up in the air to land!

Soooo here's my thought process try and remain calm. Obviously they have now reached their quota for visa grants. There is however now limit to how many visa Applications they can reject so if they were going to turn us down we would know by now right? Damn I can't wait for the 1st of July! I hope it's an immediate click of the button for all of us still waiting, would be nice for one of the million things that are up in the air to land!

I am telecom engr. ANZSCO 263311 and applied same as u i.e. on Feb 18th, had my medical done + additional required form 80 etc. uploaded on April 26th, then further to their request, provided form 815 on May 06, after which folks got visas after couple of days, but i haven't & upon pursuance got delay mail on June 05 :(

For my occupation, till end of may there were 440 EoI accepted against this year planning of 1000, so don't know what to say and guess about their priorities, processing, delays and to associate further hopes if there any :(

I think theres a lot of us at this final stage now, I keep telling myself that they must be working on all these visa applications and that once we get to July they will convert the assessment in progress status to visa granted (or whatever it says) they can't have just stop processing, they'll be busy on all our applications and we will be informed real soon

What a relief for you...That's great news Pinkestlady !!!

After such a long wait and so many hurdles.. you must relishing this moment..

I have too applied for the visa around same time (on 19th Feb). Hope to hear good news early July :-)

Cheers !!!

I have no idea how....... But ...... Our visa has just been granted!!!!!!! Woopihoooo finally!! Australia here we come!!!!!!!

Fantastic news, made up for you...... Hey I'm a nurse too, maybe they're allocating to some more......mor is that just wishful thinking. A day of celebrations for you, enjoy xxxxx

Thanks everyone! Couldn't have done it without all the support advice and encouragement I have had from all you guys on here though, so thank you all!n I am feeling a little smug and proud of myself for doing it all myself. Sadly I can't celebrate as I just got into bed after my 4th night shift and am back for a fifth tonight boooo! I'll make up for it tomorrow! Xxx

Pinkestlady i have a question for you. Im new to this thread and i seen that you done your application yourself, i have used a emigration company amd have no patience watsoever. I am also a staff nurse

So my question is did you receive an email to say you had been granted your visa? I feel like i am being a pest to the girl who is dealing with my application but it is a stressful process.

Oh and congratulations on your visa!!!

Pinkestlady i have a question for you. Im new to this thread and i seen that you done your application yourself, i have used a emigration company amd have no patience watsoever. I am also a staff nurse

So my question is did you receive an email to say you had been granted your visa? I feel like i am being a pest to the girl who is dealing with my application but it is a stressful process.

Oh and congratulations on your visa!!!

Thank you! Yes I did receive an email with our visa grants. Totally unexpected as everyone was saying there were no visas left. To be fair my case officer did say she would review our case mid June and we never received a delay mail but I just assumed they had all gone and we would hear till 1st of July. I am ecstatic!!!