189 visa lodged February 2015.

Pinkestlady

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel your excitement! I am at the checking emails at stupid o'clock phase. The person just above us on the tracker got assigned a case office today so I am totally wired!! We have a bottle of champagne given to us for our wedding last year chilling and a bottle of chateauneuf du pape all ready to go to celebrate on the day our visa is granted. It will be a lovely breakfast :jiggy:

Oh my goodness This is exciting now... Just signed up so I can join in although been reading on here for weeks! We applied on the 26th feb... And I cannot sit still!! Ahhhhhhhh @Pinkestlady I am waiting to hear you have a CO... Saying that you have done medicals so will it be direct grant... Have you done PCC too? We are waiting for CO to request.... I don't know how much longer I can take this waiting!

I feel your excitement! I am at the checking emails at stupid o'clock phase. The person just above us on the tracker got assigned a case office today so I am totally wired!! We have a bottle of champagne given to us for our wedding last year chilling and a bottle of chateauneuf du pape all ready to go to celebrate on the day our visa is granted. It will be a lovely breakfast :jiggy:

Sounds like an amazing breakfast... If it helps the person above us was also assigned a CO a few days before we got direct grants with no CO. We were in the checking email and IMMI Stage at silly o'clock which wasn't needed as we received the grant emails direct at around 8am UK so not long after we checked! Keep positive and that golden life changing email will arrive soon!! No CO is positive in a direct grant so fingers crossed!! Xx

I am exactly a week behind Pinkestlady but haven't front loaded anything, going through an agent and awaiting CO allocation. I am getting so excited reading all your replies and feeling a lot better to know I not the only one going abit nuts... Nice to have a break at weekends as in the week I check my emails pretty much every hour.... Weirdo!!! Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ha I hate them too... But atleast I am not checking my emails constantly as I know there is no way! This morning I think I checked literally every ten minutes. I am right with ya and This is our week... Bring on Monday! Today I am positive and strong which is better than yesterday's anxious neurotic crazy lady hehe :-)

I tried to upload my details but it hasn't accepted them. I input and pressed submit. Do I need to do anything else or is there an administrator who finalises things?

Huh, weird. When I originally did it you could see the input info right away. Maybe it's been changed so an administrator reviews it first Any one else have any ideas???

Huh, weird. When I originally did it you could see the input info right away. Maybe it's been changed so an administrator reviews it first Any one else have any ideas???

doctdavis,

Thanks for the info on the list. Got the computer out and managed to input data this time.

27 th of feb given direct grant ........ REALLY!! Not that I am jealous or anything. We've been bypassed waaahhhhhhh. I really felt it in my bones that today was the day. Instead I get a bloody email off fit2work saying that a page of my NZ police check application form is missing. AHPRA you are really trying my patience.

27 th of feb given direct grant ........ REALLY!! Not that I am jealous or anything. We've been bypassed waaahhhhhhh. I really felt it in my bones that today was the day. Instead I get a bloody email off fit2work saying that a page of my NZ police check application form is missing. AHPRA you are really trying my patience.

wahhhhh......no fair! 2 direct grants on 20th too! boohoo - has your immi account changed in anyway Pinkestlady?

Nope, still says processing. This is agony! Knowing my luck, I will be on my night shift on Thursday and will get it then, so I can't enjoy that champers till Sunday. I really feel it's coming tonight though. Positive positive positive!

Pinkestlady,

If anyone deserves to have it come through today it's you! We'll be sending super positive energy your way! You'll be popping the cork on that champagne in no time :)

Nope, still says processing. This is agony! Knowing my luck, I will be on my night shift on Thursday and will get it then, so I can't enjoy that champers till Sunday. I really feel it's coming tonight though. Positive positive positive!

don't worry Pinkestlady you will get it very soon... your celebrations are not faraway.....