189 visa lodged February 2015.

Pinkestlady

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's on the tracker. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AkrdCphtU8u-dGJQSWROUlZ0bThIaUF2VW9zdUZmMlE&type=view&gid=277&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&page=4&rowsperpage=250

there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to who's cases they look at, but they seem to go in order of date by a week or so. We are Feb 19th applicants so I am super excited!!

Google docs is blocked here as I go via a proxy. will check it via my mobile shortly.

I am sure the case worker will contact me if I get to that stage as I have only 7yrs PCC for my partner. the rest 3 years have to come from another country and its been already 6 weeks since I have applied. :) happy days!!!!

I have applied only a few days ahead of you so hope we are pretty close getting something from an Aussie :)

I have google'd the other day found a few. mostly from other country's but Poms are quite famous here in this site :)

just google "189 visa timelines"

I dont want to be disrespectful to Pomsinoz.com as it is doing a great job. really good site!!!

Hi people,

I took all the advice you all gave me, to get medical and police checks done.

so now I'm just waiting on a CO.

I gather the it's now getting close to the time we could be assigned.....

It's all getting rather real and exciting, though it does feel like being in limbo a bit. Still it will all be worth it in the end.

Good luck everyone.

Regards

greggy

Sorry, I never edited my signature. I got an email about 2 hours ago saying that more information is needed. I was asked to go for medicals and Immigration Department hasn't received my PTE test scores yet.

Medicals are booked for tomorrow, contacted PTE and they have sent my score report to DIBP.

I lodged my PR on 3rd of February.

Fingers crossed!!

Hi ,

I was looking for some clarification. I have applied for 189 visa and am now in the process of uploading documents. If these are colour scanned do they need to be certified? I keep coming across different information.

Thanks in advance,

Danielle

Hi all - my agent has just advised that the grants will be slowing down now as we move towards 1st July as the number of visas for each year are limited. This is for a 190 visa so I'm not sure if this will be the same for 189's; has anyone else been advised of the slow down? Thanks!