• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, so last night we emailed the birth certificates that had been requested and this morning woke up to an email saying that our visa had been granted!!! Firstly I can't believe they they responded so quickly and secondly can't believe we've got a grant!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooo happy right now. Good luck everyone still waiting and hopefully you will all hear soon xxxxx

Ok, so last night we emailed the birth certificates that had been requested and this morning woke up to an email saying that our visa had been granted!!! Firstly I can't believe they they responded so quickly and secondly can't believe we've got a grant!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooo happy right now. Good luck everyone still waiting and hopefully you will all hear soon xxxxx

wow thats amazing news congratulations Spratnat, How long have you been waiting? xxx

It really seem as if the direct grants are coming through thick and fast as opposed to those waiting to be assigned a co. I asked our migration agent if we should front load for these reasons as they still told us to wait for a co to be assigned :( It is very frustrating seeing everyone getting direct grants and yet there is no news for those waiting for the co to be assigned.

Learning that I am not a very patient person! LOL

No Way!! That's super quick. Am I right that you lodged on the 6th June? You must be so pleased. Do you know when and where you hope to move?

Hi, yes lodged on 6th June.

We are moving to adelaide as my husband has a transfer with his work. We are hoping to go in nov so we can sort schools out before they close at beginning of dec. Just waiting on our house to sell & then we can go! Just got the horrible business now of telling our family & friends!!

Hi June 14 gang. Thanks for this useful thread and thanks Shelly for starting it. I've been following it for a while! Just to let you know, I lodged a 189 application on 11th June and have been allocated a CO today and asked for further info (my health check, which I had on 5th July but is on hold as the doc heard a heart murmur and I had to then wait 5 weeks for an echo on the NHS, and a further 2 weeks for the results, due any day).

The first thing I noticed was that when I logged into my Immi account, the "Last Updated" date on the first screen you see had today's date in, whereas usually it has the date that I last amended something myself i.e. last attached a document. Also, in the list of documents, the "Health, evidence of" progress status had changed from "Recommended" to "Requested". Then when I checked my e-mail I'd received one from "adelaide.gsm.team2" requesting more information.

All they want is my health check, but they have attached the following 5 pdf documents if this is of interest to anyone:

1. "Request Documents or Info" (a letter from the individual CO saying that they have begun considering my application but require further info, and that I must respond within 28 days)

2. "Request Checklist" (just saying that the info required is the health check)

3. "Request for Information - Detailed Information" (explaining the health check and how to arrange it etc)

4. "Visa Application Summary" (listing my personal details and asking me to check they are correct)

5. "Client Service Information" (Privacy Act info)

Good luck to all, at least it seems like they are now getting a move on with looking at June applications!

Hi, yes lodged on 6th June.

We are moving to adelaide as my husband has a transfer with his work. We are hoping to go in nov so we can sort schools out before they close at beginning of dec. Just waiting on our house to sell & then we can go! Just got the horrible business now of telling our family & friends!!

Congrats Nat! We are also hoping to get to Adelaide by November! Good luck with house sale :)

Hi kelly, it looks like we've done pretty much everything at the same time so hopefully you'll get your visa soon! The only thing I haven't done yet is ahpra as I was waiting to see how things turned out. However I don't think it's going to get any better so I will apply ASAP. I don't think I will get registered though as I am diploma trained, I have some post reg qualifications but haven't topped up to a degree. I'm expecting to have to do a bridging course?!?! Fortunately I am not the main earner but I do still need to work as there are 7 of us, which as u can imagine is expensive & also I love my job! We will have to meet up in adelaide hopefully!!!!

Congrats Nat! We are also hoping to get to Adelaide by November! Good luck with house sale :)

Hi Guys!!!

We are new to the site and thought we would say hello!! So, "HELLLOOOOOOO"

We submitted our visa on the 26th of June and are still waiting, our story became a little complicated when on the day of our medical we found out Keileigh was pregnant! Our immigration agent said it shouldn't affect our application so fingers crossed eh!

Its great to hear news on those of you who have had their visas granted so big congratulations.

we are hoping to fly out towards the end of october to stay with family, its been a dream for a long time, cannot wait...

Hi Guys!!!

We are new to the site and thought we would say hello!! So, "HELLLOOOOOOO"

We submitted our visa on the 26th of June and are still waiting, our story became a little complicated when on the day of our medical we found out Keileigh was pregnant! Our immigration agent said it shouldn't affect our application so fingers crossed eh!

Its great to hear news on those of you who have had their visas granted so big congratulations.

we are hoping to fly out towards the end of october to stay with family, its been a dream for a long time, cannot wait...

Hey, congratulations on your news! We're also aiming to fly out towards the end of October, we just need the visa!! Where are you heading?

Good luck x

Hi

i have been following this thread for a while

thanks shelly for starting it it will be a good reference for a lot of people to check the progress of the applications processing

i lodged my 189 visa on 14th of june , no CO allocation yet , nor medicals & PCC but all other papers are loaded

hopefully i get a CO allocated soon , i need to hurry and start to see the best place in which finding job there would be available

good luck for everyone :wink:

Hi all. We are currently doing our EOI, and have a query regarding the family members section. There are 5 of us. My wife (applicant), me & our 3 kids.

Should we put 4 family members, our kids and me, or do we put 3 family members plus 1 spouse, to be included in the visa application?

Sorry if this is an odd question, but we are wary of filling this in wrong

Any advice gratefully received

Hello Friends,

We are also followers of this forum we have lodged our visa application on the 3rd June. But no CO allocation yet. I have seen some people from June getting Direct Grants . Just hoping we also sail in the same boat. All the best to all of you and may all your dreams come true.

261313 |189|ACS Dec 2013 Result: +ve| IELTS: Feb 2014, Overall: 7.5 | EOI (60 Points): | Invited 12 May 2014 :| Visa lodged- 3rd June | All Docs Front Loaded| Medicals :24th-May|CO Grant:

We have some specific questions regarding and EOI. Can anyone give advice?

I have worked for the same employer since October 2003, different jobs within the same occupation. I have only worked 3.5 years above 20 hours per week and 6 months of this was Mat leave (leaving only 29 months of work >20hours)

I don't want to claim points for work experience as I can't prove I have met the requirements specified (>20 hours per week for over 3 years). Do I leave the employment part blank or tick employment details not correct on next page of EOI?

ANMAC assessed my skills as average of 22 hours from Oct 2003-May 2014 but I have read this doesn't guarantee DIAC will approve the same. Don't want to take any risks of having application rejected on grounds that I can't prove work experience

So, what we would like to know is, on the EOI form, do we just leave all work experience off? It asks for is to put this in, but this bit can be removed.

Please help me and @robley !! :)

Thanks Matthew & Nic

Edited by Captain Roberto

hey!! anyone with the medicals referred recently??

I know my medicals are to be referred but almost 3 months passed i have frontloaded everything but no news yet..Rather i have seen on other forums that one guy who lodged almost 20 days later then me got a CO and MO contact asking for more reports..

I dont know what is their prioity?? atleast i should hv got a MO contact asking for more reports...

Uncertainity and Time is really killing...

Hello Friends,

We are also followers of this forum we have lodged our visa application on the 3rd June. But no CO allocation yet. I have seen some people from June getting Direct Grants . Just hoping we also sail in the same boat. All the best to all of you and may all your dreams come true.

261313 |189|ACS Dec 2013 Result: +ve| IELTS: Feb 2014, Overall: 7.5 | EOI (60 Points): | Invited 12 May 2014 :| Visa lodged- 3rd June | All Docs Front Loaded| Medicals :24th-May|CO Grant:

Hi Everyone,

Thank You. This forum had been really helpful to me. I am planning to make a first entry to Australia in the month of December. DIBP had given me 9 months to make first entry. It was a direct grant for me. I had not received any email from any case officer before the grant. So everyone who had front loaded all the documents can expect grant anytime. There was no verification call for me. Anyone who wants to ask me anything are most welcome.