Congratulations, abdul!

Hi Everyone,

Thank You. This forum had been really helpful to me. I am planning to make a first entry to Australia in the month of December. DIBP had given me 9 months to make first entry. It was a direct grant for me. I had not received any email from any case officer before the grant. So everyone who had front loaded all the documents can expect grant anytime. There was no verification call for me. Anyone who wants to ask me anything are most welcome.

Edited by yrazvi

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I have uploaded my medical record and police clearance one month ago.

Anybody notice that when you login to immiaccount, there is a section called ADMIN FORMS ? And each every applicant has status "Processing, please wait the department contact you" ? It just happened now. I never seen this section and status usually only "Processing".

Thanks

Hi all.

We have now completed our EOI. This might seem like a dumb question, but I thought is ask anyway.

Do we have to log into skillselect to see any updates? How do you find out of you are invited to apply?

Any info much appreciated

If you are invited you will be contacted through email :-)

good luck

Hello everybody. This is to let everyone know that finally I have been allocated a Case Officer today. They have asked for Form 80 and Indian PCC (already submitted). I have started filling up Form 80 now. Hopefully, all June applicants shall also hear from them soon. Good luck everyone.

Hello everybody. This is to let everyone know that finally I have been allocated a Case Officer today. They have asked for Form 80 and Indian PCC (already submitted). I have started filling up Form 80 now. Hopefully, all June applicants shall also hear from them soon. Good luck everyone.

Congratulations HANSU88!

Best wishes! You're really close to getting a grant now after a CO allocation.

Hopefully the mid-June applicants get assigned a CO soon.

Kind regards,

N.

Hi Shelly. Meds & pcc's. :thumbup:

Im so excited for you! When do you think you're going to upload PCCs and medicals then? This visa is all I can think about right now, I've even had trouble sleeping the last 2 nights and find myself checking my emails in the middle of the night. I hope we hear soon or I'm going to be an exhausted nervous wreck lol

Pcc's being uploaded today, not doing meds till next week! I'm paranoid they're gonna find something wrong - even though have no known health problems - and we'll fall at the final hurdle!! I'm sure lots of people feel the same!! I'm sure u will get your grant anyday :)

It's so easy to worry even though you know it's completely irrational so I understand where you're coming from. It's so unlikely that your medicals will find something wrong enough for your visas to be refused, you'd already know about something like that I'm sure.

good luck for next week all the same xxxx

Hi Renne,

I noticed ours had changed this morning too - Processing please wait for the department to contact you.

Another change noted is the medical information line. After our medicals were uploaded it said that 'no further checks were required', this has now changed to 'Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter'.

I hope this means that someone is checking over the forms and we'll get a decision soon! (fingers crossed!).

Eagerly waiting... :smile:

Hi Renne,

I noticed ours had changed this morning too - Processing please wait for the department to contact you.

Another change noted is the medical information line. After our medicals were uploaded it said that 'no further checks were required', this has now changed to 'Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter'.

I hope this means that someone is checking over the forms and we'll get a decision soon! (fingers crossed!).

Eagerly waiting... :smile:

Great news, seems like there is action for the June applicants which is great. I'm a July applicant so expecting a fair old wait yet.

So did you front load form 80 as well as meds and pcc?

Nicky