At least you can try and relax for the next couple of weeks. But then you never know, you might be one of the lucky ones to get a super quick one ;)

Whatever you do, don't start checking your emails in the middle of the night like I do. It's a really hard habit to break lol

Even I check my email every now and then - 12 June till now - may be above the standard wait period.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

I have been regularly following the posts by all. I had also lodged my 189 application on 12 June 2014 through an agent. Still haven't got any CO assigned. I have completed PCC but waiting for medicals. Agent is asking to wait and thats their standard answer..........I have seen the posts where our friends who had submitted their applications in May end - June start have got CO (and in some cases even Grant letter). Any idea whether June cases are being processed now?

Thanks

MSS

Hi mss78!

June casse now are been looked at. Quite a few direct grants and co allocations already! Hopefully it's going to be us soon!!!

Received notification of direct grant this morning, visa app was on 25/06/14 with medicals and PCC loaded shortly after. Must say even I was surprised it was so quick, think that's 10 weeks processing time! I was not expecting to hear anything for a couple of weeks yet. Adelaide team processed the app.

Good luck to all those still waiting, I hope you are all on your way soon. Guess I better start getting some flights booked! :smile:

Received notification of direct grant this morning, visa app was on 25/06/14 with medicals and PCC loaded shortly after. Must say even I was surprised it was so quick, think that's 10 weeks processing time! I was not expecting to hear anything for a couple of weeks yet. Adelaide team processed the app.

Good luck to all those still waiting, I hope you are all on your way soon. Guess I better start getting some flights booked! :smile:

Congratulations!!!! That was a fast one you are right! Good luck with everything and hope to be following you soon :)

hi guys,

What would be the mail subject/sender name when CO contacts us or direct grant is recieved..

This would help running a search through the trash folder (or if your like me, an unorganized inbox as well) ..Do let us know..Dunno whether the all important mail(s) is just lying there ignored..

cheers

hi guys,

What would be the mail subject/sender name when CO contacts us or direct grant is recieved..

This would help running a search through the trash folder (or if your like me, an unorganized inbox as well) ..Do let us know..Dunno whether the all important mail(s) is just lying there ignored..

Neero700 you can access your immi account and have a look at correspondence, there you will see if they emailed you or not! Hope it helps..... I check it way too often :laugh:

My email was from Adelaide.gsm.team8@ blah blah blah so it was pretty obvious in my trash folder! I was checking my trash folder every day as knew the email would go in there!

Not sure about form 80 as we were not asked for it and had no correspondence at all, just direct grant, lucky old me

What's happened to the visa tracker???? My details have disappeared, colours and dates are all messed up......

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AkrdCphtU8u-dGJQSWROUlZ0bThIaUF2VW9zdUZmMlE&f=true&noheader=false&gid=0

Mine is still on there, but application dates been changed from 14th June to 21st May?? and it won't let me change it back.. Gremlins?

Oh no! Someone's messed up the tracker spreadsheet!!!! It was ok when I looked this morning. What can I check now That spreadsheet was the only thing keeping me going lol

still no no news from a CO. I'm really hoping it'll be tonight because otherwise that's another week gone by and another weekend to wait out. Please be tonight....

congratulations to everyone who has received grants or CO today. I can't believe how quickly some are processed!

Afternoon everyone

glad to see a few more people got their visas granted or co's allocated today. Congrats

Just been on the visa tracker and gutted it has been changed, looks like my application date was changed and highlighted for some reason and now its not in the right date order :( is there no way of putting it right again??

Xxxx

Oh no! Someone's messed up the tracker spreadsheet!!!! It was ok when I looked this morning. What can I check now ? That spreadsheet was the only thing keeping me going lol

still no no news from a CO. I'm really hoping it'll be tonight because otherwise that's another week gone by and another weekend to wait out. Please be tonight....

congratulations to everyone who has received grants or CO today. I can't believe how quickly some are processed!

I have reverted the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkrdCphtU8u-dGJQSWROUlZ0bThIaUF2VW9zdUZmMlE&usp=sharing#gid=0 to a version saved at 7:57 PM Pacific time on #rd Sept.

I would really appreciate if people who got their updates since then, please update the tracker again

Second and most important request, if anybody wants to play around with the sheet, they may do it in the copy I have made called Sandbox 189 Visa but we should all work together in keeping the master sheet clean.

I have reverted the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkrdCphtU8u-dGJQSWROUlZ0bThIaUF2VW9zdUZmMlE&usp=sharing#gid=0 to a version saved at 7:57 PM Pacific time on #rd Sept.

I would really appreciate if people who got their updates since then, please update the tracker again

Second and most important request, if anybody wants to play around with the sheet, they may do it in the copy I have made called Sandbox 189 Visa but we should all work together in keeping the master sheet clean.

Thank you amitm - you are a life saver!! I suppose this is the risk when there are multiple users with no control. Let's hope people leave the master sheet be and use the Sandbox 189 sheet like you suggest.

I've taken off the filter in the hope it won't temp people to mess around with the data.

Thanks again xx

Edited by shellyk666

Thank you amitm - you are a life saver!! I suppose this is the risk when there are multiple users with no control. Let's hope people leave the master sheet be and use the Sandbox 189 sheet like you suggest.

I've taken off the filter in the hope it won't temp people to mess around with the data.

Thanks again xx

I really wish that the owner of the document restricts filters and sorts on it.