• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello NSB,

Had called DIBP three weeks ago..according to them the case officer was allocated and was working on my case..Then received an email on 3rd Sept asking for Health Undertaking to be signed. The same was done and uploaded on 4th sept..

Now waiting for their reply...Case officer did not contact us..it was just a mail from dibp for the form 815..

regards..

Hmmmmm, have you been assigned a Case Officer yet swavik?

Kind regards,

N.

Yes the Case officer allocated is GSM brisbane team 33

Hello NSB,

Had called DIBP three weeks ago..according to them the case officer was allocated and was working on my case..Then received an email on 3rd Sept asking for Health Undertaking to be signed. The same was done and uploaded on 4th sept..

Now waiting for their reply...Case officer did not contact us..it was just a mail from dibp for the form 815..

regards..

CO asked for Meds ... Completed today ...... may take 2-3 days for uploading.............. PCC is already submitted.

1) How much time it takes for Med Center to send the report to DIBP and how much time usually CO takes to complete the review and issue a visa grant letter

2) How much time is allowed to enter into Australia ........... like say a 1 year from PCC date or Med date or some other criteria ....... pls help

CO asked for Meds ... Completed today ...... may take 2-3 days for uploading.............. PCC is already submitted.

1) How much time it takes for Med Center to send the report to DIBP and how much time usually CO takes to complete the review and issue a visa grant letter

2) How much time is allowed to enter into Australia ........... like say a 1 year from PCC date or Med date or some other criteria ....... pls help

Hi,

There doesn't seem to be a set time for them to complete everything. Some wait longer than others for no apparent reason. Hopefully won't be too long for you. You have a year from the date of your meds or Pcc, whichever is soonest.. When you get your grant, they will give you the date officially that you have to activate your visa by.. You don't need to move by that date, just enter the country to activate your visa.. :)

Not sure. Last week, I made contact with my CO and was told that the application is still undergoing mandatory checks. Seems we are in the same boat with at least 2 other Kenyan applicants. Though, I thought that Meds/PCC are always requested when mandatory checks are over?

Could you tell us what you wrote to your case officer?

Archived